Poll: Does Trump believe he actually won?

Does Trump actually believe he won the 2020 election?

• Yes, he really believes he won.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • No, he knows he lost.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • What? What do you mean, he did win!

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters
I still want to know how Trump got more popular votes then Obama, when liberals abort a half a million Democrat voters a year since the 1970s
Trump was challenged by Joe Biden - why do you insist on bringing up Obama? Do you realize that over the course of four (4) years, a few million NEW voters are eligible to vote? You continually reveal your stupidity by relentlessly posting this question.

If you want an answer it's rather simple (I hope you can comprehend this); the 2020 election was a referendum (repudiation) to remove trump from office and motivated more people to vote. Trump also motivated his base which increased the number of votes he received.
I post it because it's true a half a million potential liberal voters die each year and a half a million white supremacists republicans get born a year so again where did all these new votes come from?
People actually voting instead of the average low turnout..

I wonder how many wife's intercepted the mail from there husbands and cheated the vote?

I still want to know how Trump got more popular votes then Obama, when liberals abort a half a million Democrat voters a year since the 1970s
Trump was challenged by Joe Biden - why do you insist on bringing up Obama? Do you realize that over the course of four (4) years, a few million NEW voters are eligible to vote? You continually reveal your stupidity by relentlessly posting this question.

If you want an answer it's rather simple (I hope you can comprehend this); the 2020 election was a referendum (repudiation) to remove trump from office and motivated more people to vote. Trump also motivated his base which increased the number of votes he received.
I post it because it's true a half a million potential liberal voters die each year and a half a million white supremacists republicans get born a year so again where did all these new votes come from?

Agree. Dumb Donald (DD) claimed the election of 2016 was rigged too, until late in the night of the election he learned he won. Of course, he lost that election too since more votes were cast for the Democrat, the Green Party and the Libertarian. This time it appears poor DD lost by a reported seven million votes.

It's time to shit can the electoral college and that archaic system outlined in COTUS. And it's time to consider that a Senator in a state with few people have the same power as those in the most populated states:

"Wyoming is the least populated state in the United States followed by Vermont & Alaska. California accounts for 12% of the population of the United States. California, Texas & New York account for 27% of the population in the United States"

As it stands I'd like to see the rules of the senate take this into consideration.

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.

The longer Trump tells his supporters that there is a winnable fight, the longer he can fund raise off their gullibility.

So far $250 million.

Do the math.

Agree. Dumb Donald (DD) claimed the election of 2016 was rigged too, until late in the night of the election he learned he won. Of course, he lost that election too since more votes were cast for the Democrat, the Green Party and the Libertarian. This time it appears poor DD lost by a reported seven million votes.

It's time to shit can the electoral college and that archaic system outlined in COTUS. And it's time to consider that a Senator in a state with few people have the same power as those in the most populated states:

"Wyoming is the least populated state in the United States followed by Vermont & Alaska. California accounts for 12% of the population of the United States. California, Texas & New York account for 27% of the population in the United States"

As it stands I'd like to see the rules of the senate take this into consideration.
Not this silly nonsense again, what's the point of having a Senate and house if they are all for peoples rights?

I mean common on man how could the hated Trump get more popular votes then the beloved Obama?

Because both sides concentrated on get out the vote. They registered more voters, and energized more voters.

If you think having only 50% of eligible voters is a huge turnout, you haven't been to the purple finger countries.

I mean common on man how could the hated Trump get more popular votes then the beloved Obama?

Because both sides concentrated on get out the vote. They registered more voters, and energized more voters.

If you think having only 50% of eligible voters is a huge turnout, you haven't been to the purple finger countries.
They sent out ballots

Your premise that conservative women never have abortions is downright stupid.

He cheated. DUH.
I never thought of that, plausible.

And seven million less than Uncle Joe ;)
Wow who would of thought joe would get more votes then the beloved Obama, weird

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
Got to go with the disconnect on reality theory. The second is the more dangerous, as he is definitely trying to subvert democracy, he is big on doubling down, and there are UN-American nut ball supporters that could come into play.

Your premise that conservative women never have abortions is downright stupid.
They where not conservative women.

Not this silly nonsense again, what's the point of having a Senate and house if they are all for peoples rights?

It's one thing to have one man one vote, because all men are created equal. But one state, one vote. States are as disparate as they come.

nine states

Using the latest US Census data, we determined that just nine states - California, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Georgia and Florida - account for half of the entire US population.

He cheated. DUH.
I never thought of that, plausible.

DUH, simple math, the population continued to grow. From 2008 to 2017 the 18 and over grew by 16 million + voters; and we can add more 18 and over to this number by the general election, and still more by the the critical vote on Jan 5, 2021.

Got to go with the disconnect on reality theory. The second is the more dangerous, as he is definitely trying to subvert democracy, he is big on doubling down, and there are UN-American nut ball supporters that could come into play.

Once again we are not a democracy, if we where gay marriage would still be illegal, the mob of california took up a vote and said No.

Hillary voters never thought Trump won in the first place, did you ?
mail (3).gif
0008.jpg

Forum List

Back