Obama

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009

The Obama team taking the helm again I guess Joe Biden has a direct line to Obama to get daily instructions.

What a Sad time for America

The Obama team taking the helm again I guess Joe Biden has a direct line to Obama to get daily instructions.

I can live better with that than Rump having a daily briefing from Putin to get daily instructions.

I can live better with that than Rump having a daily briefing from Putin to get daily instructions.

Sooner or later you are going to have to actually leave a comment one way or another.

Sooner or later you are going to have to actually leave a comment one way or another.
Your reply left me laughing so much I couldn't reply

Yes and he was their VP, its only natural he picks the people who excelled in their areas.

Would you rather he have a direct line to .................. Rump? In prison?

What would that look like........

Joe Biden's Things To Do Today:
  • Not go out to a WWI memorial because it's raining
  • Inquire about "shithole countries'
  • Walk in front of the Queen
  • Giggle about countries called "Button" and "Nipple"
  • And "Nambia"
  • Rage-phone the PM of Australia
  • Accuse Canada of burning the White House even though Canada didn't exist
  • Gush about Dim Dung's love letter
  • Deflect own failures to "Jina"
  • Give a "they're rapists" speech
  • Not show up for G7/G20 meetings
  • Buy Greenland
  • Insist that Pootin' dindu nuffin

Hey, as an alternative you could give him a hotline to Shrub. Then we could invade Paraguay.

Well, he IS a plagiarist -- in every sense of the word.

It is said that he is a mediocrity who has never had an original thought about anything.

Russia's economy is a pittance at this point to China's. Our spy agencies lied to us about the Soviet Union. In terms of its Domestic economy prowess. China's is different. China is doing what it did not do during the middle ages when Europe And East Asia started to explore. China stopped and Europe kept going. Leading to world dominance. China will not make that mistake again.

Yes and he was their VP, its only natural he picks the people who excelled in their areas.

Yep, we all know how well Biden "excelled" in his 47 year political career....dumbass.

That shows just how unhinged you leftards are. "A daily briefing from Putin"?

You really believe that shit, don't you? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Russia's economy is a pittance at this point to China's. Our spy agencies lied to us about the Soviet Union. In terms of its Domestic economy prowess. China's is different. China is doing what it did not do during the middle ages when Europe And East Asia started to explore. China stopped and Europe kept going. Leading to world dominance. China will not make that mistake again.

And China has largely built it's economy on ripping off the United States. I am NOT against the tariffs. What I am against is the willy nilly way they have been done. You can't do tariffs without incentives to bring industry back to the US through tax breaks for those that stayed and those that are returning. When it comes to Patents, you DO have to do something. But what you need to do is to completely stop those from entering into the US at all. Everything has to have a good solid reason, not just a whim to get reelected.

That shows just how unhinged you leftards are. "A daily briefing from Putin"?

You really believe that shit, don't you? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Hey, you clowns in the car brought it up.

Well, he IS a plagiarist -- in every sense of the word.

Like this sense?

---- or maybe like this one?

Joe had to pay back O for getting him the nomination. It’s as simple as that.

Forum List

Back