Poll: ‘2000 Mules’ Documentary Convinces Voters, Including Dems

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
As Jackie Gleason used to say, "How sweet it is!"

'...survey finds that 77% of those Likely U.S. voters who have seen '2000 Mules' say the movie strengthened their conviction that there was systematic and widespread election fraud..

with 68% of Democrats, 77% of Independents and 85% of Republicans saying just that.
.'

As Jackie Gleason used to say, "How sweet it is!"

'...survey finds that 77% of those Likely U.S. voters who have seen '2000 Mules' say the movie strengthened their conviction that there was systematic and widespread election fraud..

with 68% of Democrats, 77% of Independents and 85% of Republicans saying just that.
.'

Not content with being kicked around in one thread, now you start ANOTHER one?
LET IT GO!! He lost. Sit down and shut up! :auiqs.jpg:

Try saying something about the actual topic once in a while, you braindead amoeba. It's really gratifying to feel something other than hate.
There's already a topic on this "2000 Mules for Sister Trump" that he started back in May. Recycling old topics just because some asshole's alt-right web site releases "poll data". LOL.

I repeat..sit down and shut up. :auiqs.jpg:

There's already a topic on this "2000 Mules for Sister Trump" that he started back in May. Recycling old topics just because some asshole's alt-right web site releases "poll data". LOL.

Make me, eunuch.

PS -- the term "eunuch" means nutless wonder that laughs at its own jokes because no one else will.

This not old. Are you afraid of digital evidence because that is what they have. It proves that activities of these mules going to non-profits between trips to multiple drop boxes for days and into early AM hours. It is irrefutable unless the data is analysed and found to prove differently. Let me know when the data will be put to that test. Until then it is the truth and fact.

Not content with being kicked around in one thread, now you start ANOTHER one?

And like mold after a flood, here comes Jack so predictably to jump in with his usual total lack of any evidence whatsoever to back up a single stupid, dimwitted claim he ever makes! Everyone knows the world over there is no way this BUM Biden could have EVER been elected over the supercharged electric Donald J Trump.

Numbers just don't lie.

BIDEN

1653910071610.png

TRUMP

trump crowd.jpg

trump123.jpg

There's already a topic on this "2000 Mules for Sister Trump" that he started back in May.
Jack's probably keeping count for the chinese government while trying to dissuade interest and knowledge that America is now living under an illegal power coup by foreign-owned politicians, while trying to buy his way in here with foreign money donations. It's what the paid derp was hired to do.

I repeat..sit down and shut up.
Not for the rice in China.

And like mold after a flood, here comes Jack so predictably to jump in with his usual total lack of any evidence whatsoever to back up a single stupid, dimwitted claim he ever makes! Everyone knows the world over there is no way this BUM Biden could have EVER been elected over the supercharged electric Donald J Trump.

Numbers just don't lie.

BIDEN

View attachment 654290

TRUMP

View attachment 654292
View attachment 654293
Oh look who's back as my little shadow! :auiqs.jpg:
Love the ancient history walk through.
You do remember that crowd size does NOT equate to political popularity or winning elections.

That's OK, Freaky. You should be well schooled in the whole "size doesn't matter" saying by now. :)

What do amoeba do? I mean, beyond giving us fierce diarrhea?

We only have a limited understanding of the role of microbial life in supporting life, but I bet they all have garages! I used to grown amoeba and paramecium as a boy and look at them with my Gilbert microscope.

I liked them a whole lot more than Jack.

We only have a limited understanding of the role of microbial life in supporting life, but I bet they all have garages! I used to grown amoeba and paramecium as a boy and look at them with my Gilbert microscope.

I liked them a whole lot more than Jack.
Again, figures you'd be comfortable around "small" life forms. :auiqs.jpg:
Birds of a feather.....:)

You do remember that crowd size does NOT equate to political popularity or winning elections.

Sure, Jack. Got any more unsubstantiated theories? Any explanations of how people with no interest in a candidate actually stand for hours to go to political rallies to cheer far out in the middle of nowhere? Can you point us to one other election where the person with crowds not 1/10,000th the size of the other candidate was actually more popular and won the election? Can you show us another election where a standing president during a highly successful term getting more votes than any other sitting president who was far ahead in the election all day and election night well into the wee hours when people finally went to bed woke up a big loser by MILLIONS of votes?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Jack, you need to donate another $500.

Last edited:
Let's take it to court, have both sides heard and challenged, and see where it ends up.
Better idea: Courts and judges can be and obviously are bought and often politically motivated. Let's put the matter up to popular vote before all legal eligible VOTERS of this country!

Proof isn't proof unless and until it is challenged.
More bullshit Mac just pulled out of his sore ass.

Let's take it to court, have both sides heard and challenged, and see where it ends up.

Proof isn't proof unless and until it is challenged.

If it's true, then I'm in. Until then, I'm still waiting for JFK Jr. to show up.
That's already been done. 70+ times by my last count..and that may be shorting it.
So far, NO case has been heard on the evidence presented......how long we gonna beat this dead horse? :)

Forum List

Back