Poll: ‘2000 Mules’ Documentary Convinces Voters, Including Dems

Let's take it to court, have both sides heard and challenged, and see where it ends up.

Proof isn't proof unless and until it is challenged.

If it's true, then I'm in. Until then, I'm still waiting for JFK Jr. to show up.
Then it is up to you to challenge it. Why is no one doing that? You cannot debunk the data unless you can prove it is wrong. Nobody is even trying to do that. Why?

Sure, Jack. Got any more unsubstantiated theories? Any explanations of how people with no interest in a candidate actually stand for hours to go to political rallies to cheer far out in the middle of nowhere? Can you point us to one other election where the person with crowds not 1/10,000th the size of the other candidate was actually more popular and won the election? Can you show us another election where a standing president during a highly successful term getting more votes than any other sitting president who was far ahead in the election all day and election night well into the wee hours when people finally went to bed woke up a big loser by MILLIONS of votes?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Jack, you need to donate another $500.
Who gives a shit how big his crowds are/were? That's not a measure of ability to win elections.
He lost. Because he blew the response to the pandemic..and the voters held it against him.

As far as counting the mail in ballots, see the Republican controlled legislatures in those states.
Say what you will about Florida and Texas being the bastions of ignorant they are, at least they
count those votes before election day. :) I mean..duh!!

That's already been done. 70+ times by my last count..and that may be shorting it.
So far, NO case has been heard on the evidence presented......how long we gonna beat this dead horse? :)
Y'know, I'd like to see all of this stuff laid out, challenged and debated all at one time. Nice and clear, right in front of everybody. Not that it would necessarily solve anything, but just for my own curiosity.

I don't have all the answers. Maybe something happened that we can fix. Holy crap, at this point, I almost hope there actually IS something so that this alternative universe madness would at least make a LITTLE freakin' sense. This is damn disturbing otherwise.

Y'know, I'd like to see all of this stuff laid out, challenged and debated all at one time. Nice and clear, right in front of everybody. Not that it would necessarily solve anything, but just for my own curiosity.

I don't have all the answers. Maybe something happened that we can fix. Holy crap, at this point, I almost hope there actually IS something so that this alternative universe madness would at least make a LITTLE freakin' sense. This is damn disturbing otherwise.
There are avenues for redress for these complaints. And they've been explored and EXHAUSTED!! For a lot longer than should have been allowed. Court challenges, recounts, audits. Even an attempt by a private company to audit.
I will not condone giving in and placating a bunch of whiny, sore losers. You may as well just end elections period if you allow this. They'll be a waste of time.

50+​

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing
Dude. You've been singing the same song since the day you logged on to this board.
Let..it..go.

As Jackie Gleason used to say, "How sweet it is!"

'...survey finds that 77% of those Likely U.S. voters who have seen '2000 Mules' say the movie strengthened their conviction that there was systematic and widespread election fraud..

with 68% of Democrats, 77% of Independents and 85% of Republicans saying just that.
.'

No link to the poll in the article means the poll is bullshit.

There are avenues for redress for these complaints. And they've been explored and EXHAUSTED!! For a lot longer than should have been allowed. Court challenges, recounts, audits. Even an attempt by a private company
I will not condone giving in and placating a bunch of whiny, sore losers. You may as well just end elections period if you allow this. They'll be a waste of time.
None of that changes what "2,000 Mules" proves. That the activities happened. There is only one plausible explanation for those proven activities and that is massive organized fraud.

Can you point us to one other election where the person with crowds not 1/10,000th the size of the other candidate was actually more popular and won the election?
Yeah, the Democratic primaries. Bernie Sanders always drew huge crowds. Is he the president? Was he even the party nominee?

Dude. You've been singing the same song since the day you logged on to this board.
Let..it..go.

Since 2011, you dumb fuck?

There are avenues for redress for these complaints. And they've been explored and EXHAUSTED!! For a lot longer than should have been allowed. Court challenges, recounts, audits. Even an attempt by a private company
It's probably safe to assume that they'll refuse to concede in elections from coast to coast going forward. They're willing to wreck voters' trust in our very democratic process, if that's what it takes to soothe their various paranoias.

The winner right now is Steve Bannon.

vHHcC76.jpg

It's probably safe to assume that they'll refuse to concede in elections from coast to coast going forward. They're willing to wreck voters' trust in our very democratic process, if that's what it takes to soothe their various paranoias.

The winner right now is Steve Bannon.

vHHcC76.jpg
That goes nicely with the video of incest Joe telling us about the massive fraud coming.

Forum List

Back