Poll: ‘2000 Mules’ Documentary Convinces Voters, Including Dems

BUT HEADLINE USA DOT COM REPORTED IT

SO IT'S DA TROOF I TELL YOU
Debunk it. Get the data, analyze and debunk it. Until then it is the truth. It is accepted as evidence by our courts if it ever gets there. If it does it will be proven easily, and you know it. The only thing saving your asses is the corrupt politicians, bureaucrats, and a lying propaganda machine we call media.

That's already been done. 70+ times by my last count..

Yep, a few weeks after the election all within a few weeks two years ago long before the lion's share of proof could even be collected.

Cry, Jack, cry. America will NEVER put down what really happened in 2020 until they get justice and the noose is tightening.

Yep, a few weeks after the election all within a few weeks two years ago long before the lion's share of proof could even be collected.

Cry, Jack, cry. America will NEVER put down what really happened in 2020 until they get justice and the noose is tightening.
I'm not the one crying. Trump lost. He's done.

LOL. You've been tightening that "noose" for almost two years now.
C'mon Vader, when you gonna "Use the Force!: :auiqs.jpg:

Who gives a shit
You do. You are one big bowel movement.

how big his crowds are/were? That's not a measure of ability to win elections.
Prove it, because it absolutely IS. Still waiting fior you to show a prersidential winner other than Joe who had tiny crowds compared to his opponent. :th_waiting:

He was ripped off.

Because he blew the response to the pandemic..
How do you blow a response long before there is even a vaccine out to treat it? Joe blew it WITH the vaccine.

You do. You are one big bowel movement.

Prove it, because it absolutely IS. Still waiting fior you to show a prersidential winner other than Joe who had tiny crowds compared to his opponent. :th_waiting:

He was ripped off.

How do you blow a response long before there is even a vaccine out to treat it? Joe blew it WITH the vaccine.
Jesus. He ISN'T President. If he won, he'd be President. But he lost.

Wait, wait..I thought you believed that TRUMP was responsible for the vaccine?......LOL.

Can you PLEASE get your belief story straight? :auiqs.jpg:

:CryingCow: :CryingCow: :CryingCow:

Yet, something like 96% of his endorsed candidates are WINNING. Helluva high number for a guy folks voted out of office!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Well, not 96% but you are correct, he's got a winning %....in the PRIMARIES.
I would keep your powder dry until the general.

As Jackie Gleason used to say, "How sweet it is!"

'...survey finds that 77% of those Likely U.S. voters who have seen '2000 Mules' say the movie strengthened their conviction that there was systematic and widespread election fraud..

with 68% of Democrats, 77% of Independents and 85% of Republicans saying just that.
.'

I love seeing your posts… so deep into the Kool-aid of delusions. Cheers!!

Forum List

Back