Politifact: no evidence 'Antifa in disguise' stormed the Capitol

Remember when conservatives were for accountability, personal responsibility, and law and order instead of conspiracy theories and cult of personality?

Yeah, neither do I.

Remember when the leftists burned, looted and murdered earlier in the style of BLM earlier in 2020?

I do. And I remember you supporting it. So fuck you, and fix your own shit before complaining about heroic Americans.

Link where I supported that, low-IQ seditious anti-American rube

TIA

When is their hypocrisy NOT on full display is the real question
Remember when state and federal statues were vandalized and tore down and the left defended it?

1610028856614.png

1610028933516.png

1610029102421.png

Andrew Cuomo defends destruction of U.S. monuments: 'It's ...

This ain't that

NOW GO BACK TO CLAIMING THIS WAS THE WORK OF ANTIFA.

Ya gotta have SOMETHING to say to hide from this national embarrassment

Politifact debunked the claim by Republican US Representative Mo Brooks of Alabama, as well as people spreading the fake news in social media.
I have seen right-wing nicknames make up the claim here in USMB as well:
Odd but when you read the Politifact agitprop looking for how they knew there were no Antifa people
mixed in with those that broke into the capitol building there is absolutely ZERO EVIDENCE there of their
claim. So what was "debunked"? Looks like nothing was.
Yet you cite it as "proof".

Ah, you probably didn't read a word of their screed and just took the unproven claim on faith
because you it's what you wanted to hear.
It seems like common sense that a crowd of tens of thousands would have some Antifa mixed in
as that's what they do and are known for. Stay dishonest.

It wasn’t a protest it was terrorist attack coordinated By Trumpster trash, including the seditionist in chief.
Well you lie your ass off about the copious election fraud so you really can't be believed about much of
anything. And you aren't.

Politifact debunked the claim by Republican US Representative Mo Brooks of Alabama, as well as people spreading the fake news in social media.
I have seen right-wing nicknames make up the claim here in USMB as well:
Claim: The people who stormed the Capitol were antifa activists in disguise.

There’s no evidence that the Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol were actually or mostly "ANTIFA fascists in backwards MAGA hats," as Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., tweeted.

Similar claims appeared on Facebook and in pro-Trump media. But video and photographs from the scene show people wearing and waving Trump-branded paraphernalia and flags. Reporters covering the events have described the crowd as Trump supporters. The crowd also included supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to reporters present.
PolitiFact | A day of crisis at the US Capitol, fact-checked
Politifact? :laughing0301:

Politifarce could not even find evidence of evidence fraud in a sea of evidence.

But I don't care about this one. The protest was the most American thing we have witnessed in possibly hundreds of years.
Something a goofy ass Trump supporter would say

Politifarce could not even find evidence of evidence fraud in a sea of evidence.

But I don't care about this one. The protest was the most American thing we have witnessed in possibly hundreds of years.
Something a goofy ass Trump supporter would say

You would probably say that Boston Tea party was an impediment to Americanism and the building of the greatest nation in history.

Yet Americans know better, the entire nation was founded on protesting illegitimate authority. If the founders heard what is going on today, they would turn in their graves. Go whine elsewhere.

Here's an ANTIFA member

West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans Films Self Breaking Into Capitol With Rioters

He may not serve for very long...
Derrick Evans is a Republican, not Antifa.
Twas a play on the alter ego split level head psychoses the Trumpeter's live with..
Often you try to be clever to the point of being understood only by yourself
Like I get paid to entertain yous.

Whenever anything major happens politically, the false flag operation conspiracy immediately pops up.

So basically, the orange cuntists couldn't break into the Capital building without a busload of Antifa members there to lead them?

OK, I believe this one.

Here's an ANTIFA member

West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans Films Self Breaking Into Capitol With Rioters

Twas a play on the alter ego split level head psychoses the Trumpeter's live with..
Naw....ya do it for free!

Here's an ANTIFA member

Naw....ya do it for free!
Gladly. They should feel fortunate.

Forum List

Back