Politifact: no evidence 'Antifa in disguise' stormed the Capitol

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Politifact debunked the claim by Republican US Representative Mo Brooks of Alabama, as well as people spreading the fake news in social media.
I have seen right-wing nicknames make up the claim here in USMB as well:
Claim: The people who stormed the Capitol were antifa activists in disguise.

There’s no evidence that the Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol were actually or mostly "ANTIFA fascists in backwards MAGA hats," as Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., tweeted.

Similar claims appeared on Facebook and in pro-Trump media. But video and photographs from the scene show people wearing and waving Trump-branded paraphernalia and flags. Reporters covering the events have described the crowd as Trump supporters. The crowd also included supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to reporters present.
PolitiFact | A day of crisis at the US Capitol, fact-checked

Last edited:
Here's an ANTIFA member

West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans Films Self Breaking Into Capitol With Rioters

He may not serve for very long...

And then he lied about it saying he was only there to document what was happening. No, he was breaking down doors.

Here's an ANTIFA member

West Virginia Delegate Derrick Evans Films Self Breaking Into Capitol With Rioters

And then he lied about it saying he was only there to document what was happening. No, he was breaking down doors.
I am not amazed that these followers of Trump lie like Trump does with every breathe they take, what a frustrating way to live.

Of course it's a lie.

Yesterday all those bastards were cheering on the insurrectionists in real time. Now after the backlash they're saying it was someone else.

On twitter, Ghomert, Ingraham, etc, keep changing their story on whether it was justified or if it was "antifa terrorism"

They know that none of the trumpfisti have an attention span longer than a few seconds

Here's an ANTIFA member

Derrick Evans is a Republican, not Antifa.
Twas a play on the alter ego split level head psychoses the Trumpeter's live with..

Of course it was a lie. Trumpster trash only know how to lie at this point. “Antifa” had nothing to with the terrorist attacking on the Capitol building. Only Trumpster traitors.

Politifarce could not even find evidence of evidence fraud in a sea of evidence.

But I don't care about this one. The protest was the most American thing we have witnessed in possibly hundreds of years.

Here's an ANTIFA member

Twas a play on the alter ego split level head psychoses the Trumpeter's live with..
Often you try to be clever to the point of being understood only by yourself

Politifact debunked the claim by Republican US Representative Mo Brooks of Alabama, as well as people spreading the fake news in social media.

There’s no evidence that the Trump supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol were actually or mostly "ANTIFA fascists in backwards MAGA hats," as Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., tweeted.

Similar claims appeared on Facebook and in pro-Trump media. But video and photographs from the scene show people wearing and waving Trump-branded paraphernalia and flags. Reporters covering the events have described the crowd as Trump supporters. The crowd also included supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory, according to reporters present.
Whatever unhinged right wing act takes place...it is instantly blamed on the left. Have you ever noticed that?

Remember when conservatives were for accountability, personal responsibility, and law and order instead of conspiracy theories and cult of personality?

Yeah, neither do I.

Remember when the leftists burned, looted and murdered earlier in the style of BLM earlier in 2020?

I do. And I remember you supporting it. So fuck you, and fix your own shit before complaining about heroic Americans.

Here's an ANTIFA member

You missed Moonie joke...

Here's an ANTIFA member

Often you try to be clever to the point of being understood only by yourself

It is sad when I understood what Moonie meant...

Politifarce could not even find evidence of evidence fraud in a sea of evidence.

But I don't care about this one. The protest was the most American thing we have witnessed in possibly hundreds of years.
It wasn’t a protest it was terrorist attack coordinated By Trumpster trash, including the seditionist in chief.

Well if Politifact says so then I guess that settles it.

After all, their name is politifact so its not like you will ever get misinformation from them

Duh!

So if I were you, I would continue to listen to them and believe their every word.

It's like being bullet proof.

Forum List

Back