Politifact debunks claim that Trump paid millions in income taxes in 2016, 2017 and 2018

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
There's a thread here in USMB (based on fake news from Facebook) spreading the income tax lie, by the way.
Trump likely has paid other types of taxes, but PolitiFact found no evidence he has paid millions in income taxes.

So, an anonymous source who can't produce a single document claims Trump paid no taxes, and Politi"fact" takes that as the gospel and thinks Trump needs to prove them wrong.

Once again they expose what leftist hacks they are.

There's a thread here in USMB (based on fake news from Facebook) spreading the income tax lie, by the way.
Trump likely has paid other types of taxes, but PolitiFact found no evidence he has paid millions in income taxes.

Here is the thing and until the IRS brings down some type of infraction I do not care if Trump paid taxes or not seeing he most likely made sure his accountants and lawyers found ways around him paying.

If it is discovered he did do tax evasion then punish him with the full extent of the law but until proven I just can not care about this one issue...

There are more better issues to attack him on...

I have found no evidence pyetro has a brain.

Proves he doesn't.

Here is the thing and until the IRS brings down some type of infraction I do not care if Trump paid taxes or not seeing he most likely made sure his accountants and lawyers found ways around him paying.

If it is discovered he did do tax evasion then punish him with the full extent of the law but until proven I just can not care about this one issue...

Don’t you think we should have a tax system that doesn’t allow the very wealthy to avoid taxes like Trump does?

Don’t you think we should have a tax system that doesn’t allow the very wealthy to avoid taxes like Trump does?

Sure, but we never will...

Fact is neither side want a fair system and because the system is not fair is not Trump fault seeing Congress passed these bills allowing those loopholes...

If he was given a tax credit for something he did... That counts as him paying in and of itself. A tax credit is nothing more than doing what the GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU TO DO.

Feel free to disagree with that, however there isn't a person running except of course the Libertarian candidate that would be happy to close many of those tax credits.

Yes. We need a flat tax with no deductions or credits. EVERYONE pays the same rate on every dollar in income they earn.

Someone makes 10X someone else, they pay 10X the taxes. Treat everyone the exact same way. But I'm sure you won't like a plan that is "fair" by treating everyone the same, right?

Fact is neither side want a fair system and because the system is not fair is not Trump fault seeing Congress passed these bills allowing those loopholes...
And you think those loopholes are going to ever go away with someone like Trump in office? Remember, it’s not just Congress that writes tax law, the president has a ton of input.

If Politi"fact" had any credibility, they would say that nobody has seen Trump's tax returns, including us, so we can't make a ruling on anything regarding what he paid.

But they have ZERO credibility, so you get these hack "rulings".

You mean dOnald tRump lied?

Oh, wait, he does that all the time.

And you think those loopholes are going to ever go away with someone like Trump in office? Remember, it’s not just Congress that writes tax law, the president has a ton of input.

They will not go away if Biden get elected and Harris become President...

Also remember why the GOP get elected in is to do what they do and you may disagree with them but those voting for them want this system...

Yes. We need a flat tax with no deductions or credits. EVERYONE pays the same rate on every dollar in income they earn.
Regardless if it is Capital Gains or not.
No Deductions.
No Hiding.
Just pay your taxes.

TRUMP.

Hey Simpleton, they didn't "debunk" anything.

They showed their asses once again as leftist political hacks.

And when was politifact right about anything?...we should ban all reports from unnamed sources on USMB....

Someone makes 10X someone else, they pay 10X the taxes. Treat everyone the exact same way. But I'm sure you won't like a plan that is "fair" by treating everyone the same, right?
: crickets: from colfax_m

Forum List

Back