Politifact debunks claim that Trump paid millions in income taxes in 2016, 2017 and 2018

How much did he pay when madcow got that 1 page of his taxes?

Wasn't it around 14 million?
That Madcow dude's YUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE expose' showed Trump paid a higher rate than Hitlery, Obama, and Commie Bernie. :abgg2q.jpg:

There's a thread here in USMB (based on fake news from Facebook) spreading the income tax lie, by the way.
Trump likely has paid other types of taxes, but PolitiFact found no evidence he has paid millions in income taxes.
Butthurt fake news. Always the same. You idiots find some leftist BS and spew it 24/7.

There's a thread here in USMB (based on fake news from Facebook) spreading the income tax lie, by the way.
Trump likely has paid other types of taxes, but PolitiFact found no evidence he has paid millions in income taxes.

Here is the thing and until the IRS brings down some type of infraction I do not care if Trump paid taxes or not seeing he most likely made sure his accountants and lawyers found ways around him paying.

If it is discovered he did do tax evasion then punish him with the full extent of the law but until proven I just can not care about this one issue...

There are more better issues to attack him on...
Just like Al Sharpton has been prosecuted... not.

Here is the thing and until the IRS brings down some type of infraction I do not care if Trump paid taxes or not seeing he most likely made sure his accountants and lawyers found ways around him paying.

If it is discovered he did do tax evasion then punish him with the full extent of the law but until proven I just can not care about this one issue...

If Al Sharpstown is guilty he should be treated as the criminal he has been found guilty of...

Why is it hard for both sides to just admit that because one side does something shitty or criminal the other side shouldn’t say “ well they do it why can’t I? “...

So if Trump, Clinton or anyone is found guilty of Tax Evasion they should be given the maximum sentence in my opinion...

That being said Trump has not been found guilty of anything and his lawyers and accountants use the tax codes to make sure Trump pays the least amount he need to and I have no issue with that!

Change the law if those are upset with this reality!

If he was given a tax credit for something he did... That counts as him paying in and of itself
I’ve never heard anyone make that claim and it makes absolutely no sense.
Why do people get Tax credits/deductions? There is your answer.
I don't disagree with why people get tax credits or deductions. I'm just saying that doesn't count as him paying in and of itself.

So, an anonymous source who can't produce a single document claims Trump paid no taxes, and Politi"fact" takes that as the gospel and thinks Trump needs to prove them wrong.

Once again they expose what leftist hacks they are.
You won't say how you know Trump paid "millions" in income tax, as claimed in a USMB thread that you've seen here.

So, an anonymous source who can't produce a single document claims Trump paid no taxes, and Politi"fact" takes that as the gospel and thinks Trump needs to prove them wrong.

Once again they expose what leftist hacks they are.
The source is financial documents. aka tax records.

And, the IRS doesnt have the resources to investigate to this level.

If Al Sharpstown is guilty he should be treated as the criminal he has been found guilty of...

Why is it hard for both sides to just admit that because one side does something shitty or criminal the other side shouldn’t say “ well they do it why can’t I? “...

So if Trump, Clinton or anyone is found guilty of Tax Evasion they should be given the maximum sentence in my opinion...

That being said Trump has not been found guilty of anything and his lawyers and accountants use the tax codes to make sure Trump pays the least amount he need to and I have no issue with that!

I never said I don’t agree with you. I just brought up the fact Sharpton has owed millions for years, yet nothing ever happens to him.

I don't disagree with why people get tax credits or deductions. I'm just saying that doesn't count as him paying in and of itself.
Why not? Why do people get tax credits or reductions?

I never said I don’t agree with you. I just brought up the fact Sharpton has owed millions for years, yet nothing ever happens to him.

Then he should be held accountable...

Another failure for the OP. Ignore those documents showing he paid millions. Just regurgitate the Dim crap. Spewing debunked bullshit is all this idiot knows.

PolitiFact found no evidence he has paid millions in income taxes.

And no evidence he didn't.
Well his tax returns did say he paid $750 bucks. Those caliming he paid millions are going on the fact he paid that in estimated future taxes but then he got all that written off so it's valid to say he didn't pay millions.

Forum List

Back