The right has lost it's collective mind on it's priorities. Hunter didn't get a 'sweetheart' deal.

There was nothing incriminating in the text message.

THat point you have thus far failed to refute.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

Hunter%20extorting-XL.jpg

I didn't check your facts but,
If true it confirms the rights point not yours.
These people required pardons, your boy Hunter just skates free.
Damn you stupid.
A money launderer required a pardon instead of doing time in prison?

Wow.

And you say I'm the one who is stupid! :auiqs.jpg:

The Bidens have had neither, you moronic stupid fuck.
Let me use small words so you understand.

Paul Manafort was convicted of laundering millions of dollars of ill-gotten gains he acquired in Ukraine.

Instead of serving the kind of time money launderers are supposed to serve, Donald Trump pardoned him and let him off scott free.

All caught up now?

Paul Manafort was convicted of laundering millions of dollars of ill-gotten gains he acquired in Ukraine.

Instead of serving the kind of time money launderers are supposed to serve, Donald Trump pardoned him and let him off scott free.

All caught up now?

God damn you really are that fucking stupid

/—-/ Yeas it did. Extortion. But you keep on running defense for the Biden crooks.
Absurd. If that were true Weiss would have indicted more than 2 misdemeanors.

Anway, it was a mild form of intimidation. Intimidation is not extortion. Moreover, Hunter was merely trying to get someone to honor a commitment but we do not know the details. There is no evidence of extortion.

Anway, it was a mild form of intimidation. Intimidation is not extortion. Moreover, Hunter was merely trying to get someone to honor a commitment but we do not know the details. There is no evidence of extortion.
/——-/ Nonsensical response. You are dismissed.

There was nothing incriminating in the text message.

THat point you have thus far failed to refute.
/----/ Where Rump Hole gets his news.
DOJ Finds No Evidence Of Bribery In Photo Of Biden Holding Sign Reading ‘Will Trade Political Favors 4 Cash’
main-qimg-e1e0d3a952ac523ce802229f097b0f2f

The Department of Justice announced they have found zero evidence of bribery in a photograph of Hunter Biden carrying a bag of cash next to President Biden holding a sign that reads, "Will Trade Political Favors 4 Cash."

"Welp, no trace of bribery here," said Attorney General Merrick Garland, ripping up the photo. "Total nothing-burger."

The Department of Justice promised to review the photograph for any possible evidence of bribery after a whistle-blower made the image public. "We really looked it over, but I just can't find anything suspicious about Biden holding a sign that offers to accept bribes," said FBI Agent Ron Daniels. "There is simply nothing incriminating about Hunter standing next to him with a giant bag of cash. I don't know what people expect us to do with this."

The White House assured the American public that the judiciary remained politically neutral, and would show no bias towards the President's son. "Attorney General Garland met up with Hunter for a nice steak dinner right after Hunter's plea deal to reiterate the DOJ's impartiality," said Press Secretary Karine Jeanne-Pierre. "While several sources reported that Hunter offered Mr. Garland some crack cocaine as a thank-you, we have been assured by the DOJ that no crime was committed at the dinner. With that said, all questions, as always, can be referred to someone else."

At publishing time, the IRS had reviewed Hunter's deduction of prostitute payments from his taxes, and determined there was "no sign of any tax fraud whatsoever." - BabylonBee

I understand your desperation. You've blindly defended President Biden for so long, you are now ashamed to admit that you were wrong. You're severe TDS has pushed you to this point.

Whistleblowers say IRS recommended far more charges, including felonies, against Hunter Biden

By Marshall Cohen, Evan Perez, Alayna Treene, Lauren Fox and Holmes Lybrand, CNN
Updated 2:52 PM EDT, Fri June 23, 2023
[...]
Two whistleblowers told Congress that IRS investigators recommended charging Hunter Biden with attempted tax evasion and other felonies, which are far more serious crimes than what the president’s son has agreed to plead guilty to, according to transcripts of their private interviews with lawmakers.

The IRS whistleblowers said the recommendation called for Hunter Biden to be charged with tax evasion and filing a false tax return – both felonies – for 2014, 2018 and 2019. The IRS also recommended that prosecutors charge him with failing to pay taxes on time, a misdemeanor, for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, according to the transcripts, which were released Thursday by House Republicans.

Last edited:
I understand your desperation. You've blindly defended President Biden for so long, you are now ashamed to admit that you were wrong. You're severe TDS has pushed you to this point.

Whistleblowers say IRS recommended far more charges, including felonies, against Hunter Biden

By Marshall Cohen, Evan Perez, Alayna Treene, Lauren Fox and Holmes Lybrand, CNN
Updated 2:52 PM EDT, Fri June 23, 2023
[...]
Two whistleblowers told Congress that IRS investigators recommended charging Hunter Biden with attempted tax evasion and other felonies, which are far more serious crimes than what the president’s son has agreed to plead guilty to, according to transcripts of their private interviews with lawmakers.

The IRS whistleblowers said the recommendation called for Hunter Biden to be charged with tax evasion and filing a false tax return – both felonies – for 2014, 2018 and 2019. The IRS also recommended that prosecutors charge him with failing to pay taxes on time, a misdemeanor, for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, according to the transcripts, which were released Thursday by House Republicans.

I got your 'whistleblowers' right here:

If these "IRS and FBI whistleblowers" (being paid by kash Patel) have evidence, why didn't David Weiss indict?

For example:

IRS whistleblowers allege sweeping political interference in Hunter Biden case

“A close examination of the document released publicly yesterday by a very biased individual raises serious questions over whether it is what he claims it to be,” Clark said. “It is dangerously misleading to make any conclusions or inferences based on this document.”

“There’s no corroboration of any of what happened today,” said Neal of the whistleblower testimonies, noting that law enforcement agencies should be able to interview 50 other government employees who were named in the transcript.

G.O.P. Witnesses, Paid by Trump Ally, Embraced Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theories​

The simple fact remains, and when it come to 'evidence' provided by Republicans, the evidence always falls apart upon scrutiny. They simply do not know how to make a case.

The incontrovertible, inescapable, undeniable fact remains, that after five years of the investigation of Hunter Biden by by US Attorney David Weiss (appointed by Bill Barr/Trump DOJ, allowed to finish the job by Joe Biden on his own son) all Weiss comes up with are a piddly two misdemeanors.

IF what you are presenting would withstand scrutiny in a court of law, Weiss would have ran with it, but he didn't.

He didn't. Got that?

As for the charges, few people are actually indicted for filing late and paying taxes late, unless your name is Hunter Biden.

Last edited:
/----/ Where Rump Hole gets his news.
DOJ Finds No Evidence Of Bribery In Photo Of Biden Holding Sign Reading ‘Will Trade Political Favors 4 Cash’
main-qimg-e1e0d3a952ac523ce802229f097b0f2f

The Department of Justice announced they have found zero evidence of bribery in a photograph of Hunter Biden carrying a bag of cash next to President Biden holding a sign that reads, "Will Trade Political Favors 4 Cash."

"Welp, no trace of bribery here," said Attorney General Merrick Garland, ripping up the photo. "Total nothing-burger."

The Department of Justice promised to review the photograph for any possible evidence of bribery after a whistle-blower made the image public. "We really looked it over, but I just can't find anything suspicious about Biden holding a sign that offers to accept bribes," said FBI Agent Ron Daniels. "There is simply nothing incriminating about Hunter standing next to him with a giant bag of cash. I don't know what people expect us to do with this."

The White House assured the American public that the judiciary remained politically neutral, and would show no bias towards the President's son. "Attorney General Garland met up with Hunter for a nice steak dinner right after Hunter's plea deal to reiterate the DOJ's impartiality," said Press Secretary Karine Jeanne-Pierre. "While several sources reported that Hunter offered Mr. Garland some crack cocaine as a thank-you, we have been assured by the DOJ that no crime was committed at the dinner. With that said, all questions, as always, can be referred to someone else."

At publishing time, the IRS had reviewed Hunter's deduction of prostitute payments from his taxes, and determined there was "no sign of any tax fraud whatsoever." - BabylonBee

Sorry, I do not engage with buffoons buffooning buffoonery.

All caught up now?
I don’t see money laundering in the convictions of Manafort.

Forum List

Back