Politics in a nutshell

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
"Governments change - The lies stay the same" Pierce Brosnan 007- Goldeneye 1995

"Governments change - The lies stay the same" Pierce Brosnan 007- Goldeneye 1995
reformers come. reformers go. tammany hall will be here forever. g w plunkitt

if you want to know how government works, read "plunkitt of tammany hall " available on line from guttenberg press

No, the lies aren't always the same. There are always lies because the people are ignorant, gullible and like charisma over facts.
just giggling at the idea that biden's effectiveness is based on "charisma."

no one denies that trump is charismatic, but the people are more impressed with his mastery of the facts and the sheer honesty of his strong emotionsl, ties to america. or at least that is what "people are saying."

just giggling at the idea that biden's effectiveness is based on "charisma."

no one denies that trump is charismatic, but the people are more impressed with his mastery of the facts and the sheer honesty of his strong emotionsl, ties to america. or at least that is what "people are saying."

If people think Trump gives a damn about honesty and patriotism, then they're living in some kind of fantasy world.

If people think Trump gives a damn about honesty and patriotism, then they're living in some kind of fantasy world.
If you were to ask his former cabinet members of Trump's "mastery of the facts" (see post 4), you'd get laughed out of the room.

They have said the opposite, publicly. That has never happened before. Ever.

But they're evil commies, of course, who hate America.

On this thread there are so many fallacies that I don't know where to start.
No, the lies aren't always the same. There are always lies because the people are ignorant, gullible and like charisma over facts.
IMHO the people are misled by the MSM and elections do have voter fraud.

So if I look at the Trump admin guys and the Biden admin guys, the Trump admin guys are way better, way more honest, and way more patriotic. Biden's open borders are letting in hundreds of thousands of America's enemies.

If you were to ask his former cabinet members of Trump's "mastery of the facts" (see post 4), you'd get laughed out of the room.
They have said the opposite, publicly. That has never happened before. Ever.
But they're evil commies, of course, who hate America.
If we have a presidential debate in 2024 we'll see who has mastery of the facts. Biden is a senile teleprompter reader.

On this thread there are so many fallacies that I don't know where to start.

IMHO the people are misled by the MSM and elections do have voter fraud.

So if I look at the Trump admin guys and the Biden admin guys, the Trump admin guys are way better, way more honest, and way more patriotic. Biden's open borders are letting in hundreds of thousands of America's enemies.

If we have a presidential debate in 2024 we'll see who has mastery of the facts. Biden is a senile teleprompter reader.

Yes, people will say whatever they want. And yes, the media, ALL THE MEDIA. Because it's difficult to be unbiased, even media outlets that attempt to be unbiased will have different biases in different articles.

I don't know who "Trump admin guys" or "Biden admin guys" are.

Forum List

Back