PoliticalChic was right (as always): liberalism MUST be expunged

The only things that need to be restored are tolerance and Truth, rare in the new b******* GOP.

The left have no tolerance and picked a fight with the American people how do you think that's going to end?
Democrats have no tolerance for lies and Hate... The GOP platform, Dupe

We wiped out the Democrats in the last several elections, kicked their ass to the curb. They are up in the cheap seats where the minority party sits.

Her IQ is like 150 you RW and NY, Matthew, Rderp put together couldn't order a fricking pizza
I can tell you what she will post in advance I know her script so well...

And in a heart beat I will know who will troll her so fast RW and NY
She likes the attention....She has a liberal arts degree from Princeton but settled on being a housewife with kids....

She doesn't like attention she is a legal immigrant..she is a conservative, she home schools her kids ..the ones the left despise

And loves America
I homeschooled my kids also and I don't feel superior about it...

So you are telling us your a sock puppet after all these years?

It's the only thing possible explanation..

d17ccc7d00281630b0d92a95862caa8d.jpg

You post like a complete moron and now you tell us you home school your kids ?

In what finger painting?

The only things that need to be restored are tolerance and Truth, rare in the new b******* GOP.

The left have no tolerance and picked a fight with the American people how do you think that's going to end?

We wiped out the Democrats in the last several elections, kicked their ass to the curb. They are up in the cheap seats where the minority party sits.
... While losing the popular vote... Luckily Trump is the perfect goon to show everyone what crap the GOP spreads on Fox Rush Limbaugh heritage and all those stupid websites you people link to all day long...

As she astutely point out in her thread of a similar title, the left doesn’t value prosperity. Not even a little. It values idealism. Specifically - “equality”. The left would rather see a nation of complete and total poverty (like Venezuela) in which everyone is equally in poverty than a nation of complete and total prosperity (like the U.S.) in which some have considerably more than others.

Moreover, this view has caused them to have a deep disdain for their own country - which in turn has them creating a false narrative and volumes of propaganda to disparage everything about it (including the people who sacrificed to make it what it is). Consider:
  • From coast-to-coast they have engaged in violence the moment someone stood up (President Trump) and dared to speak the truth - political correctness be damned. When they couldn’t control speech, they immediately resorted to violence.
  • They have engaged in destruction of both private and public property. They have destroyed public symbols of America and private symbols of prosperity.
  • They show a deep contempt for the founders of this nation, the flag, the U.S. constitution, and our history.
  • Wherever possible, they implement policy which is detrimental to prosperity (high taxes, devastating regulations, labor laws, greedy unions, etc.).
In the infamous words of Barack Insane Obama, liberalism’s sole focus is to “fundamentally transform” America. You don’t transform things you love. Nobody comes home to their spouse and days “honey, I need to fundamentally transform you”. You only desire to fundamentally transform that which you hate.
You and the political one need to leave the nation. How you can even say what you do is a brainwashed idiots position.

Let's go back and remember shall we?

Travel gate, bengahzi gate, trooper gate and Jennifer flowers..
North Korea, South Korea,
Naomi Robson, Markie Post, and
Maria Furtwängler
Asia fund raising scandal, white water and Monica Lewinsky
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the Clintons been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
File gate, email gate and hillary stealing white house furniture..
Quid pro quo, Athony Wiener.. And the corrupt clinton foundation..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it
Since the clintons been turning

gruber-1024x989.jpg

70f7f765e20bc592be65957241c6da58--job-fair-new-job.jpg

... While losing the popular vote... Luckily Trump is the perfect goon to show everyone what crap the GOP spreads on Fox Rush Limbaugh heritage and all those stupid websites you people link to all day long...

There was a popular vote election? Wait, there wasn't :itsok: Hold on let me google sore loser first aid maybe I can help you.

Let's go back and remember shall we?

Travel gate, bengahzi gate, trooper gate and Jennifer flowers..
North Korea, South Korea,
Naomi Robson, Markie Post, and
Maria Furtwängler
Asia fund raising scandal, white water and Monica Lewinsky
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the Clintons been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
File gate, email gate and hillary stealing white house furniture..
Quid pro quo, Athony Wiener.. And the corrupt clinton foundation..

We didn't start the fire
Nor did we light it
But we tried to fight it
Since the clintons been turning

View attachment 162809

View attachment 162810
And all crap, dupe. Nothing came of any of it except for you brainwashed functional morons, on your imaginary planet...

There was a popular vote election? Wait, there wasn't :itsok: Hold on let me google sore loser first aid maybe I can help you.
When do you idiots get past the election for Christ's sake? Trump luckily is the perfect idiot to show the world and you dupes that you are totally full of s***... That would be the best thing that's happened for the country in 30 years... Breaking the rich don't pay enough in taxes and the clintons are not corrupt or evil zzzzzzzzz

When do you idiots get past the election for Christ's sake? Trump luckily is the perfect idiot to show the world and you dupes that you are totally full of s***... That would be the best thing that's happened for the country in 30 years... Breaking the rich don't pay enough in taxes and the clintons are not corrupt or evil zzzzzzzzz

Ah in 4-8 years next question.

She doesn't like attention she is a legal immigrant..she is a conservative, she home schools her kids ..the ones the left despise

And loves America
And that’s exactly why they hate her, Bear. They hate anyone who is intelligent, think for themselves, love the U.S., and embrace liberty (ie conservatives).

You and the political one need to leave the nation.
Your the snowflake that wants to “fundamentally transform” the U.S. into Cuba because you hate America. PC and I aren’t going anywhere. Unlike you, we actually love our country.

Probably because Hillary still holds security clearance

I disagree, liberals or conservatives, we need to listen to those we disagree with, they might be more than contrary, they might be the better angels of our mercies.

Ah in 4-8 years next question.
Don't you ever get tired of nothing promised happening? LOL. While you're obsessed with imaginary scandals, the pander to the rich GOP continues to screw you and your friends all the way to the bank...

Forum List

Back