Political Cartoon

Here ya go...

HCQ.jpg

I thought it was supposed to be 2.2 million deaths by now?

Didn't Trump shut the doors to China ten days after the first confirmed positive COVID test in the US, while all the Dems screamed "xenophobia?"

Didn't Nancy subsequently go to China Town without a mask and encourage everyone to come on over?

Haven't numerous Democratic governors who have implemented tyrannical lockdowns been observed violating their own orders?

It's never been about medicine or science. It's about control and power and compliance.

Be a sheep if you want. If you want the nonsense to end, and restore your right to pursue happiness, you are going to have to man up and join me in refusing to comply with tyranny.

Open America.

government01.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I think the Constitution is even more powerful in guaranteeing the right of Christians everywhere to practice their religion as they wish to do so.

It's certainly more powerful than countless unenforcable orders by Democrat governors telling people they cannot attend Church.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Sorted.

People have a right to praise their lord if they want to...

Praise You by Fatboy Slim

Forum List

Back