Police walk out of WNBA game

Can't say I blame them.

Minneapolis police leave Lynx game over shirts

ESPN.com news services When members of the WNBA's Minnesota Lynx wore T-shirts seeking change following the deaths of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling, who were both fatally shot by police officers recently, they weren't the only group taking action Saturday. Four off-duty Minneapolis police officers who were working security for Saturday's Lynx game elected to leave their job at Target Center over the players' stance. "I commend them for it," Lt. Bob Kroll, president of the Minneapolis Police Federation said, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. While Kroll did not know the identities of the four officers, he said they may not be the last to take such a stand. "Others said they heard ...

Just imagine how butthurt they'd be if someone shot them for no reason. I bet that would really toast their buns :gay:

Can't say I blame them.

ESPN.com news services When members of the WNBA's Minnesota Lynx wore T-shirts seeking change following the deaths of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling, who were both fatally shot by police officers recently, they weren't the only group taking action Saturday. Four off-duty Minneapolis police officers who were working security for Saturday's Lynx game elected to leave their job at Target Center over the players' stance. "I commend them for it," Lt. Bob Kroll, president of the Minneapolis Police Federation said, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune. While Kroll did not know the identities of the four officers, he said they may not be the last to take such a stand. "Others said they heard ...

Just imagine how butthurt they'd be if someone shot them for no reason. I bet that would really toast their buns :gay:
You mean like the cops in Dallas?

Can't say I blame them.

Not one of your finer moments.

Can't say I blame them.

:clap:

Can't say I blame them.

In Dallas, and New York, Atlanta, Baltimore, and on and on.

Forum List

Back