GOP effort to stop illegal immigrants being counted for House districts, Electoral College shot down in Senate

Not a surrender at all... I don't go for fake moral panics because you don't want a Mexican moving in next door.

It's a bullshit issue that shouldn't be used as an excuse to deny decent people an opportunity to immigrate here.
yes it is,,

instead of defending sex traffickers you went with personal attacks thinking that means anything to me..

are you now calling sex traffickers and their victims decent people??

thats just sick,,

we have a legal way to apply for immigration purposess and sneaking in the back door aint it,,

yes it is,,

instead of defending sex traffickers you went with personal attacks thinking that means anything to me..

are you now calling sex traffickers and their victims decent people??

thats just sick,,

we have a legal way to apply for immigration purposess and sneaking in the back door aint it,,
Guy, the thing, you don't want to just stop the sex traffickers, you want to stop all immigration and use that fake issue as a pretext.

Because most immigrants are good people just looking to better themselves.

If you are worried about the few who aren't, dedicate the resources to vet them. But you'll end up having to accept the majority who aren't.
but youre not doing it for those people or you would support legal means and not the one that allows sex trafficking of women and children,,

Because it's told to count persons for purpose of determining representation.

I would love to exclude illegals from the count, and end anchor babies, but to do so requires a constitutional amendment.
Since the first census in 1790, citizens and noncitizens have been included in the official population count of the U.S. due to the 14th Amendment's requirement to include “whole numbers of persons in each State.”

The whole purpose of importing all those illegals into is to dilute the power and influence of American Patriots and give the Democrats a solid majority that cannot be overcome. And the Democrats prove once and for all that is the agenda when they won't allow a simple question on the U.S. Census so that we can know who is an American citizen and who is not.

I cannot imagine how so many became so unAmerican and so devoid of principle and conscience. But the next move is to give all those illegal voting rights even as we will likely add another million or two of them before the election. And when that happens, America is done.
cuckoo

THey are following legal means. They are claiming asylum. We are obligated to hear their cases under our current law, and it shouldn't take 7 years to get a hearing.
child sex traffickers are not asylum seekers,,
as you said we have legal points of entry,,

so again whats in it for you for defending the sex traffickers??

but you refuse to post to the actual word the census uses to count,,

its OK we all knw why you wont,,

Then you post the words, from the Census law, you fucking lazy prick.

I quote what the Constitution says, which is the final word on all of this.

Actually, how SCOTUS interprets our Ur document overrides anything you think about it.

Non material to this discussion,

And in the matter of how the census counts people in this country, I doubt you would find a single Justice who would allow for excluding anyone unless an Amendment changes what they use as the basis of their interpretations.

Since the first census in 1790, citizens and noncitizens have been included in the official population count of the U.S. due to the 14th Amendment's requirement to include “whole numbers of persons in each State.”

Why are you posting stuff I already know and agree with?

To change this we would need an amendment. To me limiting it to citizens and legal permanent residents would suffice.

Why are you posting stuff I already know and agree with?

To change this we would need an amendment. To me limiting it to citizens and legal permanent residents would suffice.
The founding generation even counted slaves.

Good luck with any amendments now or in the near future. It's a partisan battle.

Non material to this discussion, And in the matter of how the census counts people in this country, I doubt you would find a single Justice who would allow for excluding anyone unless an Amendment changes what they use as the basis of their interpretations.
Oh, it's very material, as you interp on the Constitution is wrong. SCOTUS is not going to change for your wishes.

Forum List

Back