15yr girl kidnapped at NBA game, sex trafficked for 11 days. Neither police, media or NBA said or did anything to help her.

1. LESSON LEARNED:
Human Traffickers are boldly operating inside of major arenas during sporting events, like this NBA game.
- Not long ago it was reported human traffickers tried to kidnap a girl in front of a Wal Mart right out in the open. Is there anywhere your kids are safe?

2. Right after Bill Clinton's pefo-pimp was taken down and his island raided, his documents seized by the FBI, reports quietly came out about every month of how raids occurred resulting in 'X' number of young girls were freed....then it suddenly stopped. Reports in tbe news then began reporting how girls were disappearing / being kidnapped again. I guesd the child/sex traffickers had to 'restock'...but why the flip so quickly? Who was conducting the raids to free the girls, abd why did they stop?

3. Biden's Open Border has been a boon for Cartels, coyotes, and human / child / sex traffickers.

Several media outlets ran reports on how Biden's Open Borders caused an explosion of foreign families paying for Cartels and coyotes to smuggle their children across our border. The reports td if how the smigglers / Cartels were making millions, how approx 70% of the children were being physically and sexually abused and how many were left for dead along the way.

The US BP and some media have exposef how not only drugs but child / sex trafficking has exploded, how tgese pedo-child traffickers are getting in.

And thus far Biden and his administration have demonstrated they don't give a damn.

While liberals are grooming our kids in schools, brainwashing them with their transgender crap, and teachers having sex with kids being exposed, Biden's DOJ is going after parents who express their anger and opposition to what is going on, branding the parents as 'terrorists'.

The last thing they are drmonstrating is that they give a damn about the safety and health of our children.

As I have said many times, Democrats continue to prove if they are not trying to kill kids in the womb they are trying to screw them before they become adults...but you can add facolitstion of child sex trafficking to that list.

Why? Because they did not want to sully their reputations. The media must have covered for the NBA and the Dallas police so no one would look bad, and did nothing while the parents pleaded for days for them to get involved. Too many and too much in our nation has it all wrong.
====================================================

[From the article:]
...At a Dallas Mavericks home game with her father, she went to the rest room at half time and never returned. Her father reported her missing to the Dallas police officers stationed at the arena right away, but was told to go home and make the report to his local department in North Richland Hills. He immediately called North Richland police in the suburbs, but was told that they couldn’t do anything about it, because the incident took place outside of their jurisdiction, in Dallas... “By the time the Mavericks game ended, his daughter had not been found, and the father was instructed by authorities he should return to his home,” said the family’s attorney, Zeke Fortenberry. “For the next several days, the family repeatedly called the Dallas Police Department to help locate their daughter,” but Fortenberry says that the “Dallas Police never began an investigation and failed to make any efforts to locate the teenage girl.”

All the while, the missing girl was largely ignored by the media, particularly sports media, who paid virtually no attention to the story. The NBA, which issues statements on left-wing political causes on a very regular basis, stayed quiet on the missing girl and the Dallas Mavericks issued a minimal statement wishing the investigation well.

Unsatisfied with the continued lack of a response they got from the police, the NBA, and the American Airlines Center, they began working with a Houston-based team of investigators that specialize in identifying and taking down human trafficking networks. Investigators with the non-profit Texas Counter-Trafficking Initiative were able to use facial-recognition technology and reverse image searches to locate a nude photo advertisement of the 15-year-old girl online, where she was being sold for sex. The ad was traced back to an Oklahoma City, Oklahoma hotel, and police were ultimately conducted a raid in which the young girl was rescued on April 18th. While at the hotel, she is said to have endured horrific sexual abuse.

Amazingly, while police had the girls’ information for over a week and appear to have made no advances in the case, and are accused by her family and family attorneys of making no real effort, the team of private investigators with the Texas Counter-Trafficking Initiative was able to locate her in just one day…

15-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped at NBA Game, Found Days Later Being Sex Trafficked in Hotel
what was the NBA suppose to do about it?

what was the NBA suppose to do about it?
Child / sex trafficking kidnappers freely roaming the arenas and bathrooms, kiddnapping young girls, is bad for business.

The NBA is already getting hammered for being China's bitch. Getting a reputation for being child sex trafficking hunting grounds with no response, making it seem like they dom't care, would really be bad for business.

Even if its like a Democratic Party 'Show Vote' where they don't actually solve any problems / do anything, they better do something.

Child / sex trafficking kidnappers freely roaming the arenas and bathrooms, kiddnapping young girls, is bad for business.

The NBA is already getting hammered for being China's bitch. Getting a reputation for being child sex trafficking hunting grounds with no response, making it seem like they dom't care, would really be bad for business.

Even if its like a Democratic Party 'Show Vote' where they don't actually solve any problems / do anything, they better do something.
sorry do kidnappers and sex traffickers have signs? How is the nba suppose to know someone is one?

sorry do kidnappers and sex traffickers have signs? How is the nba suppose to know someone is one?
Your attempt to be s sarcastic douche worked - congrats.

Having additional securuty patrolling or stationed at different locations could probably have detected the girl being kidnapped and even possibly thwarted the kidnapping.

Its being reported the NBA is getting more than enough money from the Chicoms to be able to afford additional security for their fans.

Your attempt to be s sarcastic douche worked - congrats.

Having additional securuty patrolling or stationed at different locations could probably have detected the girl being kidnapped and even possibly thwarted the kidnapping.

Its being reported the NBA is getting more than enough money from the Chicoms to be able to afford additional security for their fans.
i was t being sarcastic. I was just trying to follow your logic.

The NBA owes the girl nothing. It’s sad, but not their responsibility

I am sure they are, they are selling a product that chinese people like

i was t being sarcastic. I was just trying to follow your logic.

The NBA owes the girl nothing. It’s sad, but not their responsibility

I am sure they are, they are selling a product that chinese people like
Oh, I don't think the NBA owes this loyal fan anything, either...

....but how long do you think fans are going to risk their families by bringing their kids to see Chicom-bought athletes play ball inside child sex trafficking hunting grounds, especially when the NBA's respone to a young fan being kidnapped is, 'F* her - not our problem. She should have been more careful'?!

Your PR / marketing approach is beyond 'sucks'.

....but how long do you think fans are going to risk their families by bringing their kids to see Chicom-bought athletes play ball inside child sex trafficking hunting grounds, especially when the NBA's respone to a young fan being kidnapped is, 'F* her - not our problem. She should have been more careful'?!

i don’t think the nova is going to lose any fans over this

What is equally disturbing is the NBA’s silence on a serious matter that impacts all races, colors, and creeds and that is sex trafficking,

The NBA could not have have been louder about Social Justice throughout their arenas. Yet literally, in one of their own houses, a 15 year old girl is taken.

The NBA had better step it up and make its fans comfortable and safe about coming to games. I will go one step further. The optics aren’t great when a Dad takes his 15 year-old girl into the city for a sporting event only to have her snatched by pig fucker criminals.

The NBA is focused on social justice. As for the safety of teen girls, that is not the NBA’s concern.

Faces of Evil

2B15449F-F069-4E3E-8271-39398F93EEA8.jpeg

There's at least 1,000 kidnapped children being brought up from Latin America EVERY SINGLE DAY to be sold to pay the coyotes.

She was taken by blacks. Not open to any other interpretation. No agency agreed to help find the girl. The family all got the velvet brush off. When an independent agency was hired, she was found in 24 hours. Government agencies are race shy about black crime. Perhaps they are Hatians. That would explain the unwillingness of the government to interfere.
All of them need a bullet in the head.

Hey ASSHOLE, you want to turn child molestation into a racial thing?

FUCK YOU, retarded leftist prick

Fuck you, you racist POS. I guess you missed the post where TipsyHag claimed it was probably black folks that kidnapped this kid, but your racist punk ass skipped right over that, why? Because you are a racist POS just like Tipsy Hag.
I hope some six year old kid sticks a big middle finger right in your eye.
Hope in one hand and shit in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest.

There's at least 1,000 kidnapped children being brought up from Latin America EVERY SINGLE DAY to be sold to pay the coyotes.
And Biden's illegal Open Border is what drives this lucrative business for Cartels, Coyotes, and smugglers.

Dallas police should have listened to parents and opened a case....

Thank God she's alive but my Lord! The hell she's gone thru is unimaginable!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back