15yr girl kidnapped at NBA game, sex trafficked for 11 days. Neither police, media or NBA said or did anything to help her.

So, rightwingers, if this 15 year old, ends up pregnant from this, are you really going to use our government to force her to carry the baby to be, for the next 9 months? Really?

Fuck you, you racist POS. I guess you missed the post where TipsyHag claimed it was probably black folks that kidnapped this kid, but your racist punk ass skipped right over that, why? Because you are a racist POS just like Tipsy Hag.

Hope in one hand and shit in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest.
The man identified as the one who kidnapped the girl is black. No ambiguity there. It wasn't probably blacks, it was blacks.

Oklahoma City authorities have arrested and charged eight individuals after a 15-year-old Texas girl was allegedly trafficked from a Dallas Mavericks game at the American Airlines Center (AAC) game on April 8.

The girl went to use the bathroom while attending the Mavericks game with her father and never returned, according to a press release from her family's attorney, Zeke Fortenberry of the Fortenberry Firm, PLLC.

She was gone for 10 days until authorities located her at an Extended Stay America hotel in Oklahoma City on April 18.

The DPD told Fox News Digital that an officer at the April 8 Mavericks game was notified of the 15-year-old's disappearance and searched the event and location that night. Beyond that, the department pointed to Texas Family Code (51.03 b. 3), which "dictates that missing juveniles are investigated as runaways unless there are circumstances which appear as involuntary such as a kidnapping or abduction."

Texas girl, 15, trafficked from Mavericks game in Dallas; 8 arrested in Oklahoma: police

Lots of sick people out there....Keep yours close when out and about and arm yourselves.

Mod edit: Clean Start policy

Last edited by a moderator:
So, rightwingers, if this 15 year old, ends up pregnant from this, are you really going to use our government to force her to carry the baby to be, for the next 9 months? Really?
No, and I will personally pay for her to go to California and have the child aborted if that is what it takes for her to rid herself of that monster baby!

Lines have to be drawn and I am being serious about this!

Rubbish. Most people take the liberal view that abortions are okay for victims of rape, incest, and health issues for the mother. Quit pretending people who are against abortion on demand are all 'right wingers' as well; it's just stupid tp keep claiming that.

Rubbish. Most people take the liberal view that abortions are okay for victims of rape, incest, and health issues for the mother. Quit pretending people who are against abortion on demand are all 'right wingers' as well; it's just stupid tp keep claiming that.
I'm more right leaning than most but I'm also pro-choice (with guardrails) and favor the Mississippi Compromise. I simply see the utility in abortion.

Sex trafficking seems to be going strong in red states.
wtf.jpg

Sex trafficking seems to be going strong in red states.

Yes, the Democrats' gangsters are big on peddling children to their perverts, same with drugs, murder for hire, and cop killing. Those open borders are a big windfall for you deviants.

Fuck you, you racist POS. I guess you missed the post where TipsyHag claimed it was probably black folks that kidnapped this kid, but your racist punk ass skipped right over that, why? Because you are a racist POS just like Tipsy Hag.

Hope in one hand and shit in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest.
lol

Another shit for brains leftard. ^^^ :p

This is all they got, man. You a waycist. Waaah :eek:

Forum List

Back