Police show up at someone’s house to intimidate them for criticizing AOC

This is how sociopaths like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot ETC. managed to kill 100 million people. This is why bed wetters are desperate to disarm the population. Most of us can't imagine being able to ignore the stench of decaying corpses, crematoriums, and our neighbors disappearing in the middle of the night. We couldn't imagine calling the police in order to have our neighbors dragged off and murdered. These sniveling leftist pukes are the answer if you've ever wondered how leftist despots ever managed to acquire political power and destroy their own societies and create dystopian nightmares. If you live in a mostly democrook district and aren't a bed wetting liberal parasite, I strongly suggest you get the fuck out, because you're going to be purged. They'll purge plenty of their own at some point.

Your post is straight up hate speech. Misogynistic, dehumanizing, and utterly without any validity whatsoever.
Notice how they can't keep their pro-cop anti-cop position the same from day to day. On January 6th, the capitol police were fascists for protecting members of congress.
And for the left, it's All Cops Are Bastards one day and Cops Should Confiscate Everyone's Guns the next.

No leftist has ever suggested that the "police should confiscate guns". They have said there should be buy-backs where people surrender the weapons in return for compensation. Thereafter, anyone with such a weapon would be a criminal and subject to legal penalties should they use it.

Furthermore, few leftists say "All cops are bastards". They are asking cops like Derrick Chauvin, who has had 17 prior verified reports of excessive force in his jacket, and who has previously killed a suspect, be removed from the police force, and not be protected by both the law and the police union.

And they are asking for an end to the more than 1000 shooting deaths by police officers every year, and the more than $300 million per year paid out by municipal taxpayers to the victims of police brutality.

Sheriff Joe Arpiao wasn't voted out of office or arrested, because the people of Maricopa County wanted open borders. Sheriff Joe was both arrested and fired because his abuse of suspected illegals over the years had resulted in more than $20 million dollars being paid out of municipal treasuries to the citizen victims of his racial profiling.

Locking up Hispanics who weren't carrying proof of citizenship, often without a phone call so the suspect could phone home. People died in his custody due to his policies - American citizens, whose families sued the County for false imprisonment and civil rights violations.

This isn't just the issue of black populations being terrorized every time they're pulled over, this is a serious economic issue the nation is facing.
The fact that Red Flag laws exist, and Democrats seek their expansion, is proof Democrats want the police to confiscate guns.

So, unsurprisingly, you're wrong.
She lives in a totalitarian state where freedom to carry a weapon is outlawed and she wants her lunacy to spread here.

This is how sociopaths like Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot ETC. managed to kill 100 million people. This is why bed wetters are desperate to disarm the population. Most of us can't imagine being able to ignore the stench of decaying corpses, crematoriums, and our neighbors disappearing in the middle of the night. We couldn't imagine calling the police in order to have our neighbors dragged off and murdered. These sniveling leftist pukes are the answer if you've ever wondered how leftist despots ever managed to acquire political power and destroy their own societies and create dystopian nightmares. If you live in a mostly democrook district and aren't a bed wetting liberal parasite, I strongly suggest you get the fuck out, because you're going to be purged. They'll purge plenty of their own at some point.

You won the web today. Congrats.

You won the web today. Congrats.
Pay attention in the near future. You are going to hear these terms a lot "social credit score" "new reset" If the World Economic Forum, China, globalists and democrats have their way, any free-thinking person will be cancelled.

This bitch is straight evil.

Your post is straight up hate speech. Misogynistic, dehumanizing, and utterly without any validity whatsoever.

Oh good grief.

Did you lose more of your medications.

No, but then I'm not the one billing myself as "Mad" either.

AOC, is neither a "bitch" nor is she "evil". To characterize her as either, is straight up misogyny and hate speech, and it is the reason why you, assuming you're a taxpayer, are paying for her 24 hour, 7 day a week, police security detail.

You fools have painted yourself into a corner with your hate speech, and characterizing your political opponents as demonic and evil. That's why there have been more than 3000 hate crimes against Asians since Trump started saying the Chinese were to blame for covid.

"Scapegoating" is the tried and true tactic of weak despots throughout history. Trump deflects from the failure of his covid response by blaming China, and the idiot class starts beating up Asians.

Trump attacked AOC and The Squad, and now the idiot class is attacking and threatening members of The Squad. But you're good with that. You're still pouring hate on them, and further encouraging these kinds of attacks.

The only med's that I'm ever on are for my arthritis. You're the "Mad Chemist" here. Maybe you're the one who's off his meds, and you're just projecting.

This bitch is straight evil.

Oh good grief.

Did you lose more of your medications.

No, but then I'm not the one billing myself as "Mad" either.

AOC, is neither a "bitch" nor is she "evil". To characterize her as either, is straight up misogyny and hate speech, and it is the reason why you, assuming you're a taxpayer, are paying for her 24 hour, 7 day a week, police security detail.

You fools have painted yourself into a corner with your hate speech, and characterizing your political opponents as demonic and evil. That's why there have been more than 3000 hate crimes against Asians since Trump started saying the Chinese were to blame for covid.

"Scapegoating" is the tried and true tactic of weak despots throughout history. Trump deflects from the failure of his covid response by blaming China, and the idiot class starts beating up Asians.

Trump attacked AOC and The Squad, and now the idiot class is attacking and threatening members of The Squad. But you're good with that. You're still pouring hate on them, and further encouraging these kinds of attacks.

The only med's that I'm ever on are for my arthritis. You're the "Mad Chemist" here. Maybe you're the one who's off his meds, and you're just projecting.

Great rant.

Prove she is neither a "b***c or "evil". Go ahead. You made the claim prove it. You might have asked the poster who put it up to do the same thing, but you didn't. You simply said "un-uh". So, by all means prove it. Unless you are able to do so, then you have no standing when it comes to the claim of misogynism or hate speech. And your assumption as to why we are paying for security is hysterical. There are plenty of explanations including ones that would include her paranoia (not saying it is....just saying it could be) or drama (poor pitiful me). So come back to earth and learn to think like an earthling.

As to the rest of your blatherings, enjoy your little bubble. And please show me where I was good with Trump attacking AOC. I want the exact post you are referencing.

Forum List

Back