Obama opposed gay marriage...why isnt he cancelled?

I condemned him at the time but everyone knew he was lying.

He was against it before he was for it. He and the rest of the lying dishonest scum left flip flop like a fish out of water. Did you know that when the left put gay marriage on the ballot in California and it was defeated they had total respect for the will of the people? Oh wait, no they ran to the courts to overturn the election result.

I'll sum up Dems and the left with a single word, PHONY!

He was against it before he was for it. He and the rest of the lying dishonest scum left flip flop like a fish out of water. Did you know that when the left put gay marriage on the ballot in California and it was defeated they had total respect for the will of the people? Oh wait, no they ran to the courts to overturn the election result.

U.S. vs Windsor was a case out of N.Y.

AND it was Blacks and Hispanics in California who overwhelmingly voted against gay marriage. Dems are completely full of shit when they start yapping about respecting the will of the people.

Plenty of people are getting cancelled for things they said or posted to social media over a decade ago.

So, Obama’s homophobia is ok?

Why, specifically?
You don't understand much, do you? At that time, it would have been political suicide to come out for gay marriage. In David Axlrods book on Obama, he said that Obama was never really against gay marriage but had to take that position at the time. Obama then got elected and went on to do much to support LGBT causes

Trump, on the other hand, claimed that he would be a champion on LGBT causes as a candidate. As president, he did considerable damage to the LGBT community. So tell me again. Who should be canceiled?

AND it was Blacks and Hispanics in California who overwhelmingly voted against gay marriage. Dems are completely full of shit when they start yapping about respecting the will of the people.

Yes it was blacks and Hispanics that largely came out against gay marriage but the ruling had nothing to do with that issue.

Plenty of people are getting cancelled for things they said or posted to social media over a decade ago.

Why, specifically?
You don't understand much, do you? At that time, it would have been political suicide to come out for gay marriage. In David Axlrods book on Obama, he said that Obama was never really against gay marriage but had to take that position at the time. Obama then got elected and went on to do much to support LGBT causes

It was a cowardly position to take. It was crap like this that is why I did not support or vote for Obama.

Trump, on the other hand, claimed that he would be a champion on LGBT causes as a candidate. As president, he did considerable damage to the LGBT community. So tell me again. Who should be canceiled?

Liars are liars.

People have civil rights under the Constitution. These rights cannot be bestowed, denied, or withdrawn by popular vote. The "will of the people" doesn't matter. The general public has no cognizable interest in the matter.

Moreover, Obama, whatever his personal thoughts on this or any other subject, is smart enough to recognize the difference between civil law and the opinions of any particular outside individual or group. The type of marriage at issue is limited to a binding contract of marriage under civil law, which involves only the couple's legal rights. And the courts are the place to go to defend one's legal rights. What did you think the courts are for?

This "cancel culture" thing is a bunch of nonsense, anyway. You just somehow don't like Obama, who is an intelligent man, a decent guy, and was a far better president than the guy who succeeded him.

Why, specifically?

What damage did Trump do to LGBT? A Muslim shot up a gay nightclub and Democrats refused to call it hate crime.

Why, specifically?

The guy put a rainbow of color floodlights onto the White House. He was a bullshitting fraud from the beginning. If he lied low about it, it may be different. You keep thinking traditional marriage is a joke and we are paying the price for it today. Raising children is harder then other and it costs a few times more in real terms because of all the agendas.

Why, specifically?

The guy put a rainbow of color floodlights onto the White House. He was a bullshitting fraud from the beginning. If he lied low about it, it may be different. You keep thinking traditional marriage is a joke and we are paying the price for it today. Raising children is harder then other and it costs a few times more in real terms because of all the agendas.

Our addiction to greed makes it far harder to raise kids than accepting people as they are does.

Why, specifically?
Why are you pissing and moaning about Obama?

If you want to cancel him or anyone else, for any reason, just do so.

There is nothing to prevent you.

It is a curious question given that Trump’s support among gay voters was higher than for other Republican candidates for President in years past.

Gay voters share why they are voting for President Trump

Trump applauds poll showing 45 percent support among gay men
Just goes to show you, gays can be just ans stupid and easily duped as the resy of you

Forum List

Back