Manhattan case against Trump

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

is a farce, done just to try and derail his Presidential run. The looney left (and most but not all on this board) will not try and beat Trump in a straight up election at the polls. Operating like Beria in the old Stalin days (minus the firing squads thought some ahole lefties may opt for that) show me the man and I will show you the crime. Of course demrats as we have seen don't take investigations as well as they think they dish them out.

is a farce, done just to try and derail his Presidential run. The looney left (and most but not all on this board) will not try and beat Trump in a straight up election at the polls. Operating like Beria in the old Stalin days (minus the firing squads thought some ahole lefties may opt for that) show me the man and I will show you the crime. Of course demrats as we have seen don't take investigations as well as they think they dish them out.
Yes. And the GOP would do it, too, if it could

The weaponizing of Biden's justice clowns is not something normal people want to see in the USA... and the democrats will pay a huge price for it... if the republicans did what they are doing I would walk away and sit the election out to teach them a lessen....

The weaponizing of Biden's justice clowns is not something normal people want to see in the USA... and the democrats will pay a huge price for it... if the republicans did what they are doing I would walk away and sit the election out to teach them a lessen....
And, you are what Democrats hope for with Republicans. See, the Democrats are doing this now. They aren't going to stop. Say that the Republicans win the Presidency and both houses of Congress. If the Republicans don't really hurt the crooked Democrats that are doing this now, then if the Democrats win back power, they will do it again and again and again. Do you understand that your response is what they want so they can win and do it again and again and again? That cats out of the bag and the only way to stop it is to give it to them as hard as we can.

And, you are what Democrats hope for with Republicans. See, the Democrats are doing this now. They aren't going to stop. Say that the Republicans win the Presidency and both houses of Congress. If the Republicans don't really hurt the crooked Democrats that are doing this now, then if the Democrats win back power, they will do it again and again and again. Do you understand that your response is what they want so they can win and do it again and again and again? That cats out of the bag and the only way to stop it is to give it to them as hard as we can.
You don't beat the mafia by being one of them.... you beat them by being better than them.... dems are way too entrenched to wiggle them from their corrupt ways.... we have to beat them fair and square.... I have faith in the people to see what they are doing to Trump and reject it....

You don't beat the mafia by being one of them.... you beat them by being better than them.... dems are way too entrenched to wiggle them from their corrupt ways.... we have to beat them fair and square.... I have faith in the people to see what they are doing to Trump and reject it....
Actually, we defeat evil by jailing them and throwing away the keys. Evil begets evil and you have to stop them with the same force if not greater. We have seen what happens when the police are defunded and the DA's are allowed to go after political opponents. Progressives have been patient since Teddy Roselvelt. They progress a little and then step back a little while moving forwards. 2 steps forward 1 step backwards. After 120 years, they are so embolden that they are going after a former President. Something that would never have been done even 6 years ago. Time to stop them all. Put all of the communist Democrats in jail.

Actually, we defeat evil by jailing them and throwing away the keys. Evil begets evil and you have to stop them with the same force if not greater. We have seen what happens when the police are defunded and the DA's are allowed to go after political opponents. Progressives have been patient since Teddy Roselvelt. They progress a little and then step back a little while moving forwards. 2 steps forward 1 step backwards. After 120 years, they are so embolden that they are going after a former President. Something that would never have been done even 6 years ago. Time to stop them all. Put all of the communist Democrats in jail.
You have to win first....

Let's see what happens in court.

Not voting as a Republican helps who win elections? That happened in 2020. Did you stay home then and helped Biden win?
You can go and screw yourself pal... no I didn't sit home jackass... if you think Trump can win by being like the dirty dems you are wrong... now... are you one of the morons who fell for the undercover feds tricks and stormed the capitol?... look what that did... look at how that has fucked us... now wake up and vote and take a friend to vote... that is what we need to do... win... then we can get even....

You can go and screw yourself pal... no I didn't sit home jackass... if you think Trump can win by being like the dirty dems you are wrong... now... are you one of the morons who fell for the undercover feds tricks and stormed the capitol?... look what that did... look at how that has fucked us... now wake up and vote and take a friend to vote... that is what we need to do... win... then we can get even....
You said you don’t want to get even and do to them what they have done to Trump and conservatism, jackass. You don’t remember you wrote that? So, how are you wanting Republicans to get even?

You said you don’t want to get even and do to them what they have done to Trump and conservatism, jackass. You don’t remember you wrote that? So, how are you wanting Republicans to get even?
No I didn't moron... I said you can't do what dems do... they have spent decades stacking the judicial deck and the DOJ with Obama supporters right under the nose of the stupid over reacting republican's....
Like I said... we have to win first.... I mean what's your plan?... another riot at the capitol?.... or maybe trying to cheat like they do?... spell it out... what's couugarbears plan?....

No I didn't moron... I said you can't do what dems do... they have spent decades stacking the judicial deck and the DOJ with Obama supporters right under the nose of the stupid over reacting republican's....
Like I said... we have to win first.... I mean what's your plan?... another riot at the capitol?.... or maybe trying to cheat like they do?... spell it out... what's couugarbears plan?....
The plan is simple. We have laws on the books that can put most Democrats behind bars. Start with the current AG, FBI director and go from there. Then, put Biden and Obama on trials. Except do it in a big way. It can be done. Also, arrest and hang the huge number of those who have called for treason.
Remember, you said we should stay home and not vote. What will that do? Give it to the Democrats again. Republicans get power, deal with the anti-Americans.

The plan is simple. We have laws on the books that can put most Democrats behind bars. Start with the current AG, FBI director and go from there. Then, put Biden and Obama on trials. Except do it in a big way. It can be done. Also, arrest and hang the huge number of those who have called for treason.
Remember, you said we should stay home and not vote. What will that do? Give it to the Democrats again. Republicans get power, deal with the anti-Americans.
Dude the dems own the courts... aren't you paying attention?... look what Trump is dealing with and how quiet the higher courts are... do you know why they are quiet?... because you can't find an attorney crazy enough to challenge them... conservative minded lawyers have been crushed for going after the dems... First we have to win... do you remember me saying that?... then how can you say I said stay home and don't vote?... lying about what I say will get you ignored....

Dude the dems own the courts... aren't you paying attention?... look what Trump is dealing with and how quiet the higher courts are... do you know why they are quiet?... because you can't find an attorney crazy enough to challenge them... conservative minded lawyers have been crushed for going after the dems... First we have to win... do you remember me saying that?... then how can you say I said stay home and don't vote?... lying about what I say will get you ignored....
They own state courts in blue states. Well, republicans own state courts in red states. Also, Trump did a great job in the SC and federal courts. It’s also mainly about the AGs and DAs

They own state courts in blue states. Well, republicans own state courts in red states. Also, Trump did a great job in the SC and federal courts. It’s also mainly about the AGs and DAs
The courts that count in red states are often in blue cities and counties... look at the trouble the state of Texas is having with appeals courts in Houston and Dallas... you don't know much do you?...

Forum List

Back