Manhattan case against Trump

is a farce, done just to try and derail his Presidential run. The looney left (and most but not all on this board) will not try and beat Trump in a straight up election at the polls. Operating like Beria in the old Stalin days (minus the firing squads thought some ahole lefties may opt for that) show me the man and I will show you the crime. Of course demrats as we have seen don't take investigations as well as they think they dish them out.

1713747392544.png

The looney left (and most but not all on this board) will not try and beat Trump in a straight up election at the polls
What are you talking about?
Trump has lost every election since 2018 and now it's questionable whether his 2016 win was even legitimate.
And don't believe the polls at this point. It's all liable to change dramatically as his criminal trials proceed.

And, you are what Democrats hope for with Republicans. See, the Democrats are doing this now. They aren't going to stop. Say that the Republicans win the Presidency and both houses of Congress. If the Republicans don't really hurt the crooked Democrats that are doing this now, then if the Democrats win back power, they will do it again and again and again. Do you understand that your response is what they want so they can win and do it again and again and again? That cats out of the bag and the only way to stop it is to give it to them as hard as we can.
Again, Your problem is that Trump broke the law...

You are pissed that he is not above the law...

Trump is having his day in court to defend himself...

So far it is looking bad for him...

"Anything you can imagine, and some things you can’t, will be employed to prevent Trump’s victory and righteous retribution. "

Remember when the RWNJ-world of MAGAland use to shrill about "Snowflakes"?

Oh, how the world turns. Now the MAGA Karens & Snowflakes suck up all the bandwidth on the wailing-wall of American social media.

Some people, I suppose, think that is hilarious.
I, for one, do not.
I'm neutral on the matter.

Again, Your problem is that Trump broke the law...

You are pissed that he is not above the law...

Trump is having his day in court to defend himself...

So far it is looking bad for him...
trump is FINALLY having his day ( s ) in court.

Anything you can imagine, and some things you can’t, will be employed to prevent Trump’s victory and righteous retribution. There’s literally nothing the swamp won’t do to protect their leathery, mud-caked hides and their bank accounts.
trump has done everything and anything to HIMSELF. Sorry you can't see the truth anymore. You have TDS bad , almost as deranged as he is.

What are you talking about?
Trump has lost every election since 2018 and now it's questionable whether his 2016 win was even legitimate.
And don't believe the polls at this point. It's all liable to change dramatically as his criminal trials proceed.
Not 2020.

Forum List

Back