JCRC-NY Congressional Conversations with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Can anyone translate this for me?

No translation necessary. Just AOC sucking up to the local Jewish community to increase her cred with that voting block. Primarily a local interest thing, I think.

Can anyone translate this for me?

No translation necessary. Just AOC sucking up to the local Jewish community to increase her cred with that voting block. Primarily a local interest thing, I think.

She didn't say a damn thing.

Oh, come on. The first 4 minutes of her recounting her life story was cute. But, mostly it was dribble sucking up to a local constituent group. Got to remember though, if that dumb ass before her had maintained local community relations, like he was supposed to, the rest of us would probably not be hearing her dribble. Big lesson for all politicians, you can have fun in Washington, but you better keep the home fires burning or you won't be having fun in Washington.

Look. I'm no fan of AOC either, but you've really got to get off your lily-white limousine liberal gun control kick.

Look. I'm no fan of AOC either, but you've really got to get off your lily-white limousine liberal gun control kick.
I don't know how you lost your right to carry and don't care. I'm not liberal, just sensible and have been around, worked with, trained with and fired more types, times and numbers of rounnds than you could imagine. I like guns and own a variety myself and will be back on the range again in the next 30 day, zero the build I just complete. You are the wild eyed one here.

Forum List

Back