Police officer beaten unconscious by black the headline should tead Whit

That is why Bernie Goetz was an American Hero. He gunned down FOUR of those animals on the Subway.
Thats an almost forgotten name that we may hear about more often as deep blue democrat cities descend further into chaos

but after the police are gone we can expect democrats to prosecute law abiding citizens for protecting themselves instead of the criminals
True. But there has been a huge upsurge in the purchase of Ammunition. I personally bought 2000 rounds.

True. But there has been a huge upsurge in the purchase of Ammunition. I personally bought 2000 rounds.
Hopefully I have enough to meet my needs

because few of us will be involved in more than one gun battle with the libs to protect our home and family

Hopefully I have enough to meet my needs

because few of us will be involved in more than one gun battle with the libs to protect our home and family
Was anyone alive here during the WATTS Riots in 1965? It got out of control. Know what STOPPED it? The National Guard started shooting looters.

The National Guard started shooting looters.
You are correct

the california National Guard ended it - not social workers from Berkley
So the point is ,we need street justice. Let these punks know that they are risking their LIVES looting and burning. I hope Trump has sense enough to see this and DO something about it.

I hope Trump has sense enough to see this and DO something about it.
Trumps instincts were to take action

but lib swamp rats in the form of retired generals put up a strong objection that threw him off his stride

it was a clear win for the Deep State

Forum List

Back