Police officer beaten unconscious by black the headline should tead Whit

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
An off-duty Dallas police officer was beaten unconscious by a group of people at an apartment swimming pool, according to information obtained by WFAA.

The incident occurred around 9 p.m. Thursday near Midway Road and Horizon North Parkway.

Prior to the attack, the officer had received a call regarding a group of people who were hanging out at the pool, even though it was closed, Mata said.
The group asked the man who he was. He told them he was a courtesy officer for the apartments and a police officer, Mata said.

Though several people left, three or four people stayed at the pool and “began talking about Black Lives Matter," according to information obtained by WFAA.

The officer started to take pictures of vehicles possibly linked to the group. That’s when he was struck in the back and kicked several times.

The headline should read « white » police officer. And if it were white KKK wackos beating a black person we would have been given that info

The violence on our streets is only going to get worse as libs pander to the criminals

No link=fail OP. That's the rules here. Oh! There is a link, my bad.

These people are conditioned to disrespect authority.

An off-duty Dallas police officer was beaten unconscious by a group of people at an apartment swimming pool, according to information obtained by WFAA.

The incident occurred around 9 p.m. Thursday near Midway Road and Horizon North Parkway.

Prior to the attack, the officer had received a call regarding a group of people who were hanging out at the pool, even though it was closed, Mata said.
The group asked the man who he was. He told them he was a courtesy officer for the apartments and a police officer, Mata said.

Though several people left, three or four people stayed at the pool and “began talking about Black Lives Matter," according to information obtained by WFAA.

The officer started to take pictures of vehicles possibly linked to the group. That’s when he was struck in the back and kicked several times.

The headline should read « white » police officer. And if it were white KKK wackos beating a black person we would have been given that info

The violence on our streets is only going to get worse as libs pander to the criminals
They NEVER show who did it if it is a dirty illegal or Black.

...the MSM hardly ever mentions race if a white is murdered/etc
..HERE--the black murdered whites BECAUSE of race--but no hate crime/race mentioned:

Thats true

if its something bad involving a white person race is part of the story

if its bad news involving a black person race is never mentioned

Are there cameras at the apartments?

WTF?! When I was younger..on a day just like today..
We would take our keg we owned (3 of us and we were 17) and had partied with and charged college kids $3 a cup for on Friday night.
(still half full)
And go to this Apt. complex and do the same thing. $3/cup all you can drink. They were doing water polo, dude let us use his windsurfer..Many different races, that was not in the equation. Couple of side house parties n stuff.
Milfs and dancing and music and water polo.
WTF happened?
We'd post up with the keg at a corner of the pool and roll! Good times!
$3 all you can drink til it's gone!
Where's all the tiddies at? :boobies:

Last edited:

They are raised that way. And raised to cheap shot people, etc., etc., etc. One of my older brothers warned me many years ago that blacks liked to fight you in a group if you were alone.

Since many blacks are now claiming that they were stolen from Africa I say return them then. It is only fair.

They are raised that way. And raised to cheap shot people, etc., etc., etc. One of my older brothers warned me many years ago that blacks liked to fight you in a group if you were alone.

Since many blacks are now claiming that they were stolen from Africa I say return them then. It is only fair.
Only the ones that say "gibs me dat".

Are there cameras at the apartments?

WTF?! When I was younger..on a day just like today..
We would take our keg we owned (3 of us and we were 17) and had partied with and charged college kids $3 a cup for on Friday night.
(still half full)
And go to this Apt. complex and do the same thing. $3/cup all you can drink. They were doing water polo, dude let us use his windsurfer..Many different races, that was not in the equation. Couple of side house parties n stuff.
Milfs and dancing and music and water polo.
WTF happened?
We'd post up with the keg at a corner of the pool and roll! Good times!
$3 all you can drink til it's gone!
Where's all the tiddies at? :boobies:
Gone are the days when a party was a party.

....I grew up in a mostly black 'hood..I talked/dressed/walked/etc ''black''...of course most of my friends were black.....they did jump my brother once--when the other 3 of us were not there.....but this was in a different neighborhood
...then a new black family moved in nearby, and they kept giving us shit for no reason [ racist? ] --until one of them kept giving my mom crap, so I kicked his a$$

Cops can be inexcusably rude and arrogant and my feeling is that that behavior often results in dangerous situations.
Look at this cops attitude. Completely unnecessary.

Last edited:

Thats true

if its something bad involving a white person race is part of the story

if its bad news involving a black person race is never mentioned
And yet Blacks ALWAYS fight dirty, by swarming or "The Sucka Punch". That is why Bernie Goetz was an American Hero. He gunned down FOUR of those animals on the Subway.

They gave no physical description of the attackers in the story...... that means they were black males.

That is why Bernie Goetz was an American Hero. He gunned down FOUR of those animals on the Subway.
Thats an almost forgotten name that we may hear about more often as deep blue democrat cities descend further into chaos

but after the police are gone we can expect democrats to prosecute law abiding citizens for protecting themselves instead of the criminals

They gave no physical description of the attackers in the story...... that means they were black males.
Exactly

thats how the lying lib media operates

because they dont want to confuse guilt-ridden white liberals with reality

Sadly, that is the rule of American "journalism": If the perps are Euro-American and the victim is non-Caucasian, their respective backgrounds will be faithfully reported; if he perps are non-Caucasian and the victim is Euro-American, the report will be duly color blind.

No wonder President Trump is not the only American who holds the media in contempt.

Forum List

Back