Arizona Has Lost Control Of The Virus

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The virus is out of control in Arizona.

Their governor didn't even have a virus action plan until June 17. He didn't follow CDC guidelines and reopened when cases were still increasing.

Now they are putting reopening on pause, closed bars and enacted mask wearing ordinances. They are also urging people to social distance.

What trump and his people are too stupid to realize is that opening up too soon harms the economy much more than staying shutdown long enough to comply with CDC guidelines then slowly and carefully reopen. The states that do follow the guidelines won't have to face closing again and damaging their economies even more.

I wonder if those far right radical extremist will finally learn?

I wonder if those same extremists will still be against helping states with the budget shortfalls from this economic mess?

No. Those people are too stupid and stubborn to actually learn from their very bad choices.

From Az covid dashboard
9B2E90B0-C500-47B9-A1F7-5AE73D2177C7.png

Their governor didn't even have a virus action plan until June 17. He didn't follow CDC guidelines and reopened when cases were still increasing.

Now they are putting reopening on pause, closed bars and enacted mask wearing ordinances. They are also urging people to social distance.

What trump and his people are too stupid to realize is that opening up too soon harms the economy much more than staying shutdown long enough to comply with CDC guidelines then slowly and carefully reopen. The states that do follow the guidelines won't have to face closing again and damaging their economies even more.

I wonder if those same extremists will still be against helping states with the budget shortfalls from this economic mess?

No. Those people are too stupid and stubborn to actually learn from their very bad choices.

Everything you regurgitated is a lie. We’ve been locked down for months here in Arizona, with social distancing and mask guidelines in place for months. Some restaurants have “reopened” with extreme measures in place, very limited seating and required to wear a mask when walking through the restaurant.

The reality is that young people, many who work in service industry, are getting exposed. Yet they also have the lowest death rates. There is a large elderly population here and even though they get the virus less, it’s far, far more deadly for them, almost all commie virus deaths are from elderly. Elderly are still told to self isolate and not go out.

So there is no reason to panic with the high numbers of cases. There will be a peak of 20-55 year olds getting it, then it will drop off and we’ll be done with it. While other states and countries remaining on tight lock down will still have their young working class citizens hiding at home with no end in sight to get back to work and paying bills.

Whent Trump mentioned that he was opposed to helping blue states I couldn't believe he could be so shallow .

Read em and weep, Dana.

Arizona has 21 COVID deaths per 100,000, New York and New Jersey many times that number.

Seems like the Liberal policies are the failures

These same "health experts" said that participating in massive BLM protests were not risky behaviors for spreading covid.
I never heard any health experts say that. Where did you hear that?

Here in Pennsylvania, we had Gov. Wolf- a self declared expert on COVID- marching with George Floyd rioters shoulder to shoulder walking through the streets.

The stupid between your ears is out of control...

That state is out of control!!!
Run
Hide
Don’t let Anybody go to it or come from it

Lib 101

These same "health experts" said that participating in massive BLM protests were not risky behaviors for spreading covid.
Yep, yep...what they said would happen before the protests, looting
public wake and funeral attended by thousands, is exactly what happened

I said I expected a spike within 2 weeks, well....here it is

Everything you regurgitated is a lie. We’ve been locked down for months here in Arizona, with social distancing and mask guidelines in place for months. Some restaurants have “reopened” with extreme measures in place, very limited seating and required to wear a mask when walking through the restaurant.

The reality is that young people, many who work in service industry, are getting exposed. Yet they also have the lowest death rates. There is a large elderly population here and even though they get the virus less, it’s far, far more deadly for them, almost all commie virus deaths are from elderly. Elderly are still told to self isolate and not go out.

So there is no reason to panic with the high numbers of cases. There will be a peak of 20-55 year olds getting it, then it will drop off and we’ll be done with it. While other states and countries remaining on tight lock down will still have their young working class citizens hiding at home with no end in sight to get back to work and paying bills.
FActually incorrect. The governor started lifting restrictions before the end of may.

Yeah, uh....another how convenient...massive protests weeks before reopening
then blame the reopenings for causing the spikes that would manifest

You're right though...not listening to CDC, cause if they were....
THEY WOULDNT BE TESTING ANTIBODIES ANYMORE

A positive test result shows you might have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.

antibody tests should not be used to diagnose a current COVID-19 infection. An antibody test might not show if you have a current COVID-19 infection because it can take 1–3 weeks after infection for your body to make antibodies. To see if you are currently infected, you need a viral test.
Viral tests identify the virus in samples from your respiratory system, such as a swab from the inside of your nose.

So, do enlighten me...WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF TESTING POSITIVE?
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Is your Google broken?

cnndontshutdownprotests.png

Quote:

"However, as public health advocates, we do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission. We support them as vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people in the United States. We can show that support by facilitating safest protesting practices without detracting from demonstrators' ability to gather and demand change. This should not be confused with a permissive stance on all gatherings, particularly protests against stay-home orders."

The hypocrisy and willful ignorance of you leftists knows no bounds.

So your commie media is telling you.

Funny how lefties ignore that the spikes came after those “safe” protests they encouraged everybody to participate in. Then blame the reopening. Funny how blue states like Nazi York have told tracers to not ask if people have been at a protest. Can’t have the truth coming out.

"However, as public health advocates, we do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission. We support them as vital to the national public health and to the threatened health specifically of Black people in the United States. We can show that support by facilitating safest protesting practices without detracting from demonstrators' ability to gather and demand change. This should not be confused with a permissive stance on all gatherings, particularly protests against stay-home orders."

This is just a blatant contradiction obviously motivated by politics and it undermines confidence in anything else these so-called experts have to say. Are we to believe that protesting racism grants immunity to viruses? Or are the "experts" too cowardly to speak the truth?

Last edited:

Whent Trump mentioned that he was opposed to helping blue states I couldn't believe he could be so shallow .
We are fortunate Trump did not declare martial law like the Progs would have and have.

Forum List

Back