Police Kill 16-Year-Old Girl

Like it or not...you wont have problems with cops unless you are committing crimes or loitering in a high crime area..or acting stupid. And if they do stop you and you arent doing anything. ..99.999% chance if you act calm and rational you'll be left to walk away..

Absolute, one hundred percent bullshit. Not in the real world.

Gee, we have prisons full of living people. Shouldn't they all be dead?

I'm guessing the medical examiners that treated his injury might be able to corroborate their story.
How would they do that if they werent there?

Typically when injuries match what a witness says happened, it helps lend credibility to their version.
Typically the police lie and the medics cover for them. Fools like you believe it out of conditioned response. I dont until they prove it.

Well the fact is the girl was driving a stolen vehicle. Why would I believe that an officer would lie about apprehending a criminal?

You'll get no sympathy from me when it comes to thieves.

Even if it is confirmed it was stolen, how do we know the girl KNEW it was stolen?

By her obeying a lawful command and submitting to questioning with a lawyer present if she requires one.

Apprehend people in a car by foot? What if they don't want to be apprehended? Then we just kill them right? When's the "trial" gonna take place? Oh that's right she's already dead. Apprehending, is that the new code word for killing now?

Not wanting to be apprehended, is that the new code word for suicide?

Good god, are you actually trying to look like an idiot?
So basically you want cops to kill everyone that refuses an order.

Do you?
No, I'm not the moron cumming in my pants cause this child got killed.

You appear to be.

Disobeying lawful commands rarely end up well

Betcha knew that, but still you moan
Music on.. windows up... car full of kids... how do you know they heard these "lawful commands" before the cop killed the driver?

Like it or not...you wont have problems with cops unless you are committing crimes or loitering in a high crime area..or acting stupid. And if they do stop you and you arent doing anything. ..99.999% chance if you act calm and rational you'll be left to walk away..

Absolute, one hundred percent bullshit. Not in the real world.

Gee, we have prisons full of living people. Shouldn't they all be dead?
You think this dead girl is going to prison?

Some people are assuming the cops' version of events is the "true" version and there's just no basis for that.
Sure there is. It's called the law. Cops are sworn to enforce the law and trained to do so. Their word against yours carries more weight in court. If you prefer to believe the cops were pretending they were at the carnival go for it. I prefer to believe there's a reason the driver was shot.
Sure. If a cop gives me a speeding ticket, and in court I tell the judge I wasn't speeding and the cop says I was, well I'm out $150. But that doesn't mean the cop was telling the truth, and we're seeing plenty of cases were police have massaged the facts in order to escape difficult questions.

I'm not even saying that happened in this case. I'm just not taking the police at their word. Honestly, with all that's happened, I'm surprised that position would be an issue for anyone.
I've seen a lot of hysteria, hype and anti-cop propaganda but I responded to your assertion that there's no reason to believe the cop and cited your brainwashed opinion for support. If you want to believe the traffic officer just picked you out of a crowd and the judge never heard someone lie about it to avoid the penalty, go ahead.

Cop haters are just delusional. They think cops work in some sci fi matrix where they can slow down time and know info that cant be known until later and have olympic like athleticism and reflexis and the calmness under pressure of a Navy SEAL and the peaceful demeanor of a Buddhist monk and the marksmanship of a worldclass ccompetition shooter and the hand to hand skills of a UFC champion and the intellect of a law school student and the reliability and consistency of a robot............and do it all for the pay of a McDonalds manager.

Yeah...tell me where to find those recruits. We need a million of them.

Cops are infallible

So we should now convict all cops who kill someone unless they provide an independent witness?

Thank God you arent an attorney general or police chief.

This does underscore the need for body cameras on cops.

You know bucs, the reason people don't trust cops isn't because people are stupid, it's because cops are generally corrupt, just a different gang of criminals.

This guy may have been justified - I don't know the facts, but he's a cop, so that creates doubt with normal people.

body cameras dont matter when the justification for police shootings is emotional. You cant capture "fear" on camera.

Cop haters are just delusional. They think cops work in some sci fi matrix where they can slow down time and know info that cant be known until later and have olympic like athleticism and reflexis and the calmness under pressure of a Navy SEAL and the peaceful demeanor of a Buddhist monk and the marksmanship of a worldclass ccompetition shooter and the hand to hand skills of a UFC champion and the intellect of a law school student and the reliability and consistency of a robot............and do it all for the pay of a McDonalds manager.

Cops are infallible

Thats the standard morons like you are trying to place on them.

Cops are infallible

No, I understand your points now. It comes from the foundation that all cops are infallible then it builds from there. Thats why choking a person for cigs, shooting a teen girl and unarmed people are always defended.

Cops are infallible so the problem MUST BE everyone else. Then you make up a scenario to justify it

What if she was a vampire? A 16 year old Vampire?

Ah...so I see you now give up on a serious debate. Your cop hating logic fails...so now its silly time huh.

So can a 16 year old not kill a person???

You call hypotheticals serious debate?

Even better, you call "can a 16 year old not kill a person" a serious question, Mr Serious?

You keep bringing her age up. Cops had no clue who was driving the two ton chunk of steel at them. Its your job to prove why age mattered.

You just made a statement of fact. Since you arent defending the cops for no reason how do you know they didnt know who was driving?

They approached a stolen car. Usually you dont know who stole it.

But what if they did? Hence my question. ..is she still a deadly threat trying to drive a two ton chunk of steel at them?? Yes. No less than if she had a gun. Hell...id say more so because she'd probably miss with a gun in the alley. Easier to hit a cop with a car than a bullet...right?

So, just to be clear. You just said the cops didnt know who was in the car then you say "so what if they did"?

I thought they didnt know...You just said they didnt know.

I thought you werent making stuff up...now I know better

Cops are infallible

No, I understand your points now. It comes from the foundation that all cops are infallible then it builds from there. Thats why choking a person for cigs, shooting a teen girl and unarmed people are always defended.

Cops are infallible so the problem MUST BE everyone else. Then you make up a scenario to justify it
Stupidity and crime are the problem. Violent idiots often get killed by other violent idiots, or more rarely, cops. That's life.

Ah...so I see you now give up on a serious debate. Your cop hating logic fails...so now its silly time huh.

So can a 16 year old not kill a person???

Even better, you call "can a 16 year old not kill a person" a serious question, Mr Serious?

You keep bringing her age up. Cops had no clue who was driving the two ton chunk of steel at them. Its your job to prove why age mattered.

You just made a statement of fact. Since you arent defending the cops for no reason how do you know they didnt know who was driving?

But what if they did? Hence my question. ..is she still a deadly threat trying to drive a two ton chunk of steel at them?? Yes. No less than if she had a gun. Hell...id say more so because she'd probably miss with a gun in the alley. Easier to hit a cop with a car than a bullet...right?

So, just to be clear. You just said the cops didnt know who was in the car then you say "so what if they did"?

I dont know for sure...im waiting for all the facts.

But know or not...a car can kill a person. So if that car was driven at a cop...its legal to shoot the driver. Period. Its sad and tragic. But ill never convict a cop for using lethal force vs a threat he felt was potentially deadly to him.

I dont know for sure...im waiting for all the facts.

But know or not...a car can kill a person. So if that car was driven at a cop...its legal to shoot the driver. Period. Its sad and tragic. But ill never convict a cop for using lethal force vs a threat he felt was potentially deadly to him.

Does saying "the cops didnt know who was driving" sound like you're waiting for all the facts? Be serious

Cops are infallible

I come from the view that almost all cops are of high integrity and hhonorable men. And they'd hate being public enemy #1 because of a tragic shooting. Who'd WANT to go through what Darren Wilson is? No one.

So that said...I know that 99% of police incidents...will fall within the law no matter how much the hashtag#dumbass crowd hates it.

Bad corrupt cops just arent that common and they are usually very obvious to see.

This incident was a young person being very dumb...and those actions causing a cop to be in a self defense situation. Awful situation. Some cops....ex athlete types...may have jumped ontop of the car instead. Some may have simply risked being hit. He didnt. He shot....and it appears lawful. I dont know him or his abilities. But he has a right not to be run over by a stupid driver.

Cops are infallible

I come from the view that almost all cops are of high integrity and hhonorable men. And they'd hate being public enemy #1 because of a tragic shooting. Who'd WANT to go through what Darren Wilson is? No one.

So that said...I know that 99% of police incidents...will fall within the law no matter how much the hashtag#dumbass crowd hates it.

Bad corrupt cops just arent that common and they are usually very obvious to see.

This incident was a young person being very dumb...and those actions causing a cop to be in a self defense situation. Awful situation. Some cops....ex athlete types...may have jumped ontop of the car instead. Some may have simply risked being hit. He didnt. He shot....and it appears lawful. I dont know him or his abilities. But he has a right not to be run over by a stupid driver.

Yeah, I summed up your logic earlier: All cops are infallible

Cops are infallible

If you had any intelligence at all you would understand my view. Instead...you stick to silly hashtag crowd statements. Oh well.

I do believe 84% have seen a colleague abuse power. I saw a couple at APD. They were fired. One was prosecuted. Id bet the ones the 85% see...are all seeing the same bad apples before they get fired.

Still...I need hard proof. Not an anonymous survey of 0.1% of northern cops from 15 years ago.
Read up on it. Not my job to educate you.

Oh I have. I lived that job for nearly a decade...and hate lots of things about that profession. But true corruption isnt one of them...because its an excessively overblown left wing boogey man.

I know more about the realities of police work than yoh could ever dream of. And you're dead wrong. At any given time...the number of truly corrupt cops in America is...at worst...1-2%. Unless you can find me 300,000 stories saying otherwise.

The lawsuits and backlash from a cover up are FAR FAR worse than just throwing an officer under the bus and firing him and releasing the story. Thats fact. And if you think for a second that a department wont toss a street cop to avoid a lawsuit or backslash from a cover up you're insane. And THAT is why the corrupt cops are so vastly outnumbered.
Exactly! Every police force in the country is extremely paranoid about someone filing a legitimate lawsuit against them. One lawsuit can wipe out some police departments yearly budget. Every cop on every police force is told straight up BEFORE they even go through basic training. "DO NOT FUCK UP!" Don't steal a fucking apple off someone's tree! Don't even pick one up off the ground!
A lot of ex military are now joining police forces. Each of those applicants must undergo 'advanced screening' to determine if an applicant is suffering from PSD, has any addiction problems, financial problems, marital problems, is intolerant of others based on race, gender, religion. The screening is very extensive these days.
I personally know an ex military who applied for a job on a police force who was turned down. He had been heard telling racist jokes in the military and that fact was on his military record. The police HR interviewer asked him if he had any racial bias. He said "no". The interviewer knew he was lying and the applicant knew the interviewer knew he was lying. End of job possibility. End of ever getting any job on any police force b/c a record of his application and reason for denying it is permanently on a nation wide police data base. That's how hard it has become to become a police officer.
99.999% of cops are dead straight and will not, and are not required to ride with any cop they choose not to. That's police department procedure.
If any cop at any time is getting 'no-ride' notes for any reason that cop is soon removed from the force. Again it goes back to lawsuits and straight cops who do not want to be seen with any cop who has any 'issues' involving honesty.
All you stupid LIB pyjama-boys chicken shits need to pull your head out of your ass holes and think/act like men.

Last edited:
Cops are infallible

If you had any intelligence at all you would understand my view. Instead...you stick to silly hashtag crowd statements. Oh well.

My bad I misinterpreted your statement: You said ".I know that 99% of police incidents...will fall within the law "

What I meant to say was that 99% of all cops are infallible

I do believe 84% have seen a colleague abuse power. I saw a couple at APD. They were fired. One was prosecuted. Id bet the ones the 85% see...are all seeing the same bad apples before they get fired.

Still...I need hard proof. Not an anonymous survey of 0.1% of northern cops from 15 years ago.
Read up on it. Not my job to educate you.

Oh I have. I lived that job for nearly a decade...and hate lots of things about that profession. But true corruption isnt one of them...because its an excessively overblown left wing boogey man.

I know more about the realities of police work than yoh could ever dream of. And you're dead wrong. At any given time...the number of truly corrupt cops in America is...at worst...1-2%. Unless you can find me 300,000 stories saying otherwise.

The lawsuits and backlash from a cover up are FAR FAR worse than just throwing an officer under the bus and firing him and releasing the story. Thats fact. And if you think for a second that a department wont toss a street cop to avoid a lawsuit or backslash from a cover up you're insane. And THAT is why the corrupt cops are so vastly outnumbered.
Exactly! Every police force in the country is extremely paranoid about someone filing a legitimate lawsuit against them. One lawsuit can wipe out some police departments yearly budget. Every cop on every police force is told straight up BEFORE they even go through basic training. "DO NOT FUCK UP!" Don't steal a fucking apple off someone's tree! Don't even pick one up off the ground!
A lot of ex military are now joining police forces. Each of those applicants must undergo 'advanced screening' to determine if an applicant is suffering from PSD, has any addiction problems, financial problems, marital problems, is intolerant of others based on race, gender, religion. The screening is very extensive these days.
I personally know an ex military who applied for a job on a police force who was turned down. He had been heard telling racist jokes in the military and that fact was on his military record. The police HR interviewer asked him if he had any racial bias. He said "no". The interviewer knew he was lying and the applicant knew the interviewer knew he was lying. End of job possibility. End of ever getting any job on any police force b/c a record of his application and reason for denying it is permanently on a nation wide police data base. That's how hard it has become to become a police officer.
99.999% of cops are dead straight and will not, and are not required to ride with any cop they choose not to. That's police department procedure.
If any cop at any time is getting 'no-ride' notes for any reason that cop is soon removed from the force. Again it goes back to lawsuits and straight cops who do not want to be scene with any cop you has any 'issues' involving honesty.
All you stupid LIB pyjama-boys chicken shits need to pull your head out of your ass holes and think/act like men.

Best post ive seen all day. Yes...you get it. PDs will throw officers under the bus in a split second. Better not fuck up. Most cops have the equivalent of malpractice insurance outside of work...because the department wont cover them. Corruption? Hell no. Department would love to blame the officer first...and avoid lawsuits. But..if the blame the officer who did nothing wrong...then the officer sues. And thats why departments bunker down and try to find ALL information first. But if you fucked up....the department is almost never going to cover you.

I'm guessing the medical examiners that treated his injury might be able to corroborate their story.
How would they do that if they werent there?

Typically when injuries match what a witness says happened, it helps lend credibility to their version.
Typically the police lie and the medics cover for them. Fools like you believe it out of conditioned response. I dont until they prove it.

Well the fact is the girl was driving a stolen vehicle. Why would I believe that an officer would lie about apprehending a criminal?

You'll get no sympathy from me when it comes to thieves.

Even if it is confirmed it was stolen, how do we know the girl KNEW it was stolen?
Permanent Ignore you stupid ****!
The 'little girl' was a fucking gang-banger bitch.
You're a fucking troll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back