Police Kill 16-Year-Old Girl

How would they do that if they werent there?

Typically when injuries match what a witness says happened, it helps lend credibility to their version.
Typically the police lie and the medics cover for them. Fools like you believe it out of conditioned response. I dont until they prove it.

Well the fact is the girl was driving a stolen vehicle. Why would I believe that an officer would lie about apprehending a criminal?

You'll get no sympathy from me when it comes to thieves.

Even if it is confirmed it was stolen, how do we know the girl KNEW it was stolen?
Permanent Ignore you stupid ****!
She 'little girl' was a fucking gang-banger bitch.
You're a fucking troll.
You're the troll. Is that when it's ok to kill a young girl, when you make up shit in your deranged mind about the girl being some kind of bitch whore that gang-bangs?

Jessica Hernandez Case Denver officers fatally shoot teenage girl uproar ensues - CBS News

The details are still sketchy. Apparently police in Denver fired on a car of teenagers in a middle-class neighborhood and killed the 16-year-old driver. A lot of people are calling police brutality, but it's too early to tell, IMO. It was at 6:30 in the morning, and the police say that the car was stolen. Also, apparently she drove into one of the cops and hit him in the leg (he was sent to the hospital, no information yet on the extent of his injuries).

Again, I think it's too early to say whether this is part of the larger police brutality problem, but they shot a 16-year-old girl to death, so it's safe to say it will be on the radar for a while.

Basically happened in my backyard. The girl used a stolen car as a deadly weapon. Police did what they are trained to do. Shot in self-defense.

Morals of story:

1) Don't steal cars.
2) Stop when cops turn on their lights and siren.
3) Don't try to kill cops with large hunks of metal on wheels.

End of story.

Jessica Hernandez Case Denver officers fatally shoot teenage girl uproar ensues - CBS News

The details are still sketchy. Apparently police in Denver fired on a car of teenagers in a middle-class neighborhood and killed the 16-year-old driver. A lot of people are calling police brutality, but it's too early to tell, IMO. It was at 6:30 in the morning, and the police say that the car was stolen. Also, apparently she drove into one of the cops and hit him in the leg (he was sent to the hospital, no information yet on the extent of his injuries).

Again, I think it's too early to say whether this is part of the larger police brutality problem, but they shot a 16-year-old girl to death, so it's safe to say it will be on the radar for a while.

Basically happened in my backyard. The girl used a stolen car as a deadly weapon. Police did what they are trained to do. Shot in self-defense.

Morals of story:

1) Don't steal cars.

End of story.

Yep. Terrible story. Absolutely NOTHING positive at all to take from it. But...you cant run a car into anyone..including a cop.

I just hate that this happened for everyone involved.

Morals of story:

1) Don't steal cars.

End of story.
Morals of the story:
1) When the cops get out of their car get the hell out of dodge before they kill you.
2) When the cops turn on their lights and siren, duck and cover cause the bullets are coming for you.
3) If you touch a cop with your car, or he bumps up against your car on purpose, or you even drive in his direction, he's probably gonna kill you, so it's driver beware.

Morals of story:

1) Don't steal cars.

End of story.

Yep. Terrible story. Absolutely NOTHING positive at all to take from it. But...you cant run a car into anyone..including a cop.

I just hate that this happened for everyone involved.

I just wish folks would learn from these kinds of events. Teens won't get shot when their parents take control of their activities and actually play a part in their lives. Most parents are too busy smoking pot or boozing it up or watching TV. Their kids are running wild and the parents have ZERO idea what they're up to. As long as this is the norm in America's emerging, social environment then teens will continue finding new and interesting ways of dying.

Morals of story:

1) Don't steal cars.

End of story.
Morals of the story:
1) When the cops get out of their car get the hell out of dodge before they kill you.
2) When the cops turn on their lights and siren, duck and cover cause the bullets are coming for you.
3) If you touch a cop with your car, don't do it halfway or he will kill you.

Yeah ... the cops are evil until you call them in an emergency. New moral ... let wild teens run rampant and become dangers to society. Great idea.

Morals of story:

1) Don't steal cars.

End of story.
Morals of the story:

Yeah ... the cops are evil until you call them in an emergency. New moral ... let wild teens run rampant and become dangers to society. Great idea.
Yeah those wild teens need to be killed.

Morals of story:

1) Don't steal cars.

End of story.
Morals of the story:

So just to be clear....you think America's cops today are going into work hoping or wanting to get to shoot a young person??

Morals of story:

1) Don't steal cars.

End of story.
Morals of the story:

So just to be clear....you think America's cops today are going into work hoping or wanting to get to shoot a young person??
Hell no!

My issue is not with cops.. my issue is with the people that kill people unnecessarily. For example, abortions after the baby's heart is beating to save the mother some money. As another example, shooting a girl cause she's driving a car suspected of being stolen. As still another example, shooting an un-armed person because you're scared.

Hell no!

My issue is not with cops.. my issue is with the people that kill people unnecessarily. For example, abortions after the baby's heart is beating to save the mother some money. As another example, shooting a girl cause she's driving a car suspected of being stolen. As still another example, shooting an un-armed person because you're scared.

What are cops?

Government employees protected by an openly corrupt unions who have guns and the legal right to engage in armed robbery.

What could possibly go wrong?

The girl was "murdered" by the cops. The cop that got hit by the car got hit when the car went out of control because they had just killed the driver.

According to a chick riding around in a stolen car that was friends with the dead chick.
Not sure if serious.......:dunno:

I agree with the witness that she wasn't trying to run over the police and do not believe a bright-looking young girl would. Is it possible? Anything is possible.

If she's so bright what is she doing driving around in a stolen car?
With intelligence like that she may well be dumb enough to try and run over a cop.

Like it or not...you wont have problems with cops unless you are committing crimes or loitering in a high crime area..or acting stupid. And if they do stop you and you arent doing anything. ..99.999% chance if you act calm and rational you'll be left to walk away..

Absolute, one hundred percent bullshit. Not in the real world.

A whole lot of it depends on what you look like. I almost got sent to a Spanish prison when my partner and I were driving around Europe in the 70s. We had a van and looked like your typical hippies. We had done absolutely nothing, but because we'd been to Morocco and Portugal, and the way we looked, at the Spanish-French border, they pulled us aside, made us leave the van and searched it fully. While they were doing that, a jeep with six military guys sporting automatic rifles pulled up ready to arrest us. When the border patrol didn't find anything in the interior of the van, they put it in the garage and parked it over a pit, then went down below and searched the underneath of the van, sticking poles up into it searching for drugs. The whole thing took about two hours. Finally, they reluctantly sent us on our way.

You don't have to do a damn thing to be stopped by the police. It can simply depend on what you look like. And I tell you, those guys were bound and determined to find something and were clearly disappointed when they didn't.

And you were sent on your way.
And forget the fact that you fit the profile of a drug smuggler,and I'd be willing to bet you were doing drugs in Morocco and in Portugal considering you admit to being a hippy at the time.

Like it or not...you wont have problems with cops unless you are committing crimes or loitering in a high crime area..or acting stupid. And if they do stop you and you arent doing anything. ..99.999% chance if you act calm and rational you'll be left to walk away..

A whole lot of it depends on what you look like. I almost got sent to a Spanish prison when my partner and I were driving around Europe in the 70s. We had a van and looked like your typical hippies. We had done absolutely nothing, but because we'd been to Morocco and Portugal, and the way we looked, at the Spanish-French border, they pulled us aside, made us leave the van and searched it fully. While they were doing that, a jeep with six military guys sporting automatic rifles pulled up ready to arrest us. When the border patrol didn't find anything in the interior of the van, they put it in the garage and parked it over a pit, then went down below and searched the underneath of the van, sticking poles up into it searching for drugs. The whole thing took about two hours. Finally, they reluctantly sent us on our way.

You don't have to do a damn thing to be stopped by the police. It can simply depend on what you look like. And I tell you, those guys were bound and determined to find something and were clearly disappointed when they didn't.

And forget the fact that you fit the profile of a drug smuggler,and I'd be willing to bet you were doing drugs in Morocco and in Portugal considering you admit to being a hippy at the time.

Apparently you'd be willing to bet a lot of stupid shit and wouldn't care who gets hurt in the process.
It's not unusual at all. I've had cops jump me, stick guns in my face and take me away in handcuffs for no other reason than, literally walking home. And if I followed the gospel of the gun fetishists here somebody woulda been dead.

Walking home. That's it. And I didn't fit anywhere fucking near the witness' description of the murderer as it turned out. They just wanted a warm body and I was available. Lucky me.

Oh before I forget -- Fuck You.

Morals of story:

1) Don't steal cars.

End of story.

Not "end" at all, but "beginning".

The actual moral:
1) There's always another side to the story.
2) Don't just swallow everything you're told without question.

Apparently you'd be willing to bet a lot of stupid shit and wouldn't care who gets hurt in the process.
It's not unusual at all. I've had cops jump me, stick guns in my face and take me away in handcuffs for no other reason than, literally walking home. And if I followed the gospel of the gun fetishists here somebody woulda been dead.

Walking home. That's it. And I didn't fit anywhere fucking near the witness' description of the murderer as it turned out. They just wanted a warm body and I was available. Lucky me.

Oh woe is me!!!!
I had my fair share of run ins with the police in my youth and you know what?
Once I grew up I realized that I had everything to do with those encounters,whether it was the way I was dressed,or where I was hanging out,or with who I was hanging out with.
Grow the fuck up and be happy your stupidity in your youth didnt get you killed.
I did,and I am.

We most definitely did not have anything to do with drugs in Morocco or Portugal or anywhere else, not even at home in the States. You are doing exactly what is wrong and what we're talking about: making assumptions and profiling people based solely on what they look like. We weren't druggies by any stretch of the imagination. If you'd bet the farm on the fact we must be druggies because we looked like hippies, you'd lose the farm, and so you should.

We most definitely did not have anything to do with drugs in Morocco or Portugal or anywhere else, not even at home in the States. You are doing exactly what is wrong and what we're talking about: making assumptions and profiling people based solely on what they look like. We weren't druggies by any stretch of the imagination. If you'd bet the farm on the fact we must be druggies because we looked like hippies, you'd lose the farm, and so you should.
FFS, you were detained on the border for two hours by the Guardia Civil. Stop your insufferable whining! As a long-haired teenaged dependant, I had to come and go off base the base in Rota, Spain in the 70s by having to waved off by the Guardia and American MPs and Shore Patrol. Some were OK, others were assholes. I wasn't an asshole and had no problems. That was likely your problem.

Oh woe is me!!!!
I had my fair share of run ins with the police in my youth and you know what?
Once I grew up I realized that I had everything to do with those encounters,whether it was the way I was dressed,or where I was hanging out,or with who I was hanging out with.
Grow the fuck up and be happy your stupidity in your youth didnt get you killed.
I did,and I am.

"Stupidity" had nothing to do with it, at least on my part. Indiscriminate police harassment did. As I just said to the literate, which is apparently your escape clause, they needed a warm body and I was available, i.e. visible. Nor did "growing the fuck up" have anything to do with it as I was in my mid-30s at the time. All of which means you posted a horseshit pseudo-point derived from your ass and I flushed it for you.

You're welcome. Next time clean up after yourself.

FFS, you were detained on the border for two hours by the Guardia Civil. Stop your insufferable whining! As a long-haired teenaged dependant, I had to come and go off base the base in Rota, Spain in the 70s by having to waved off by the Guardia and American MPs and Shore Patrol. Some were OK, others were assholes. I wasn't an asshole and had no problems. That was likely your problem.

You're an asshole now so we doubt that.

You're an asshole now so we doubt that.
"We"? Whereas Esmeralda is a undoubtedly self-righteous dingbat who never grew up but just aged, you are a dingbat who did. I don't know what's worse.

Forum List

Back