Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

Never mind the election.....IMO, the "tipping point" will be reached when these violent murderous goons get killed back on the spot.

Not that I'm rooting for that, mind you.....But that action could well be the sea change in the current lawless clusterfuck, that's currently masquerading as a "republic".
When the 2022 midterms go for the Republicans,( if the Marxists, dont steal it again) there will be plenty of rioting in the streets with the savages once again, burning down their cities. At that time it would be highly recommended that people with scopes stand off about 200 yards and start putting those savages 6 ft under, the proper social distancing for the Covid requirement...

1664039170095.png 1664039191421.png

The murder of this kid will have little, if any, measurable impact on the midterms...

Thats a shame, because it should.

Not one left winger will comdemn to murder. Thats all you need to about soulless fucks.

I have said it over and over….the cult only care about their GOD….THE STATE.

They dont care if you die if you do not agree with them.

They are NPCs.

This must be used against the cult during the midterms.

THE CULT IS SCARED AS HELL OF THIS STORY.

Hold them to their own standards.

what does meeting them have to do with providing a statement…have they not made any public statement condemning the demafasict brownshirt’s attack?

I said this.....I have not met anyone from any political point of view that did not condemn this.

Then you asked me about people that I had not met.

Yes, the video proves you are a liar.

Dumbass.

Nah, that video proves I'm right and that you're a moron.

I said, "he [Trump] didn't condemn the Proud Boys, and it was a Proud Boy who organized that event. So that must be who he was calling very fine people."

And you idiotically post a video where it shows he didn't condemn the Proud Boys, so that must be who he was talking about.

Nah, that video proves I'm right and that you're a moron.

I said, "he [Trump] didn't condemn the Proud Boys, and it was a Proud Boy who organized that event. So that must be who he was calling very fine people."

And you idiotically post a video where it shows he didn't condemn the Proud Boys, so that must be who he was talking about.

Sure it does.

You are dismissed.

Forum List

Back