Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
In summary, a drunk middle-aged man hit and killed an 18 year-old kid with his car because the kid was a Republican. You need to get those "white supremacists" while they are still young, I guess.

In seriousness, this is the result of all of the inflammatory rhetoric that has been coming from both sides for a while now.

“But, but, but, wHiTe sUpRemAcY is the most dangerous thing out there!”

Lefties are deranged. This guy represents how unhinged they are. The man could be any one of the many lefty posters we have here.
I think we could identify at least a couple dozen leftist vermin here who are unhinged to a degree similar to this cold blooded murderer.

Politics and booze do not mix well. This is what happens when people get tons of fringe half truth propaganda dumped on them by the media. After a time they start believing it.

I love how people say shit like "this is the result of all of the inflammatory rhetoric that has been coming from both sides" when a bed wetter kills someone. Yet if there's even a hint of violence from the right it's "proof right wingers are all violent extremists".

There has never been a more violent political movement or agenda than that waged by marxist zealots. Leftist sociopaths are the most vicious and violent lunatics the world has ever seen because people have to be forced to accept collectivization of their shit.

No one has ever had to be killed to accept freedom.

I love how people say shit like "this is the result of all of the inflammatory rhetoric that has been coming from both sides" when a bed wetter kills someone. Yet if there's even a hint of violence from the right it's "proof right wingers are all violent extremists".

There has never been a more violent political movement or agenda than that waged by marxist zealots. Leftist sociopaths are the most vicious and violent lunatics the world has ever seen because people have to be forced to accept collectivization of their shit.

No one has ever had to be killed to accept freedom.

Well said. I'm sick of the hypocritical swine.

Forum List

Back