Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

Please. Trump was a moron.
He's brilliant now?

He wouldn't know a policy position if it ran up to him and stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese. Every "policy" he put forward was someone else's idea.
Exactly like Joe Brandon! He even needs crib-notes given him on when to sit and how to clap!

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 1.52.32 PM.png

To be fair, a lot of what Biden is having to deal with...started during the last administration.
Even better, it started during the administration before that! We are living Obumma 3.0, except this time, he just phones the orders in to the dummy in the WH from his car phone!

so xiden hasn’t condemned this l murderer that he inspired?

I doubt he knows it happened. He does not seem to know much of anything these days. I doubt he knows what day of the week it is

The murder of Cayler Eddington is only supposed to be the first. Once it is accepted there will be more to follow.

I doubt he knows it happened. He does not seem to know much of anything these days. I doubt he knows what day of the week it is
it’s true he does appear to be out of touch with the works m..so maybe you are right m…but i’m sure some of his staff is aware, and could tell him…you’d think he would want to distance himself from this brownshirt he inspired…but..apparently he’s embracing the acts

it’s true he does appear to be out of touch with the works m..so maybe you are right m…but i’m sure some of his staff is aware, and could tell him…you’d think he would want to distance himself from this brownshirt he inspired…but..apparently he’s embracing the acts

He is just emulating the man that he replaced in that area.

He's brilliant now?

Exactly like Joe Brandon! He even needs crib-notes given him on when to sit and how to clap!

View attachment 701064

Even better, it started during the administration before that! We are living Obumma 3.0, except this time, he just phones the orders in to the dummy in the WH from his car phone!
Just like tubes, being obsolete, car phones are so 1980s.

Forum List

Back