Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

Pay all the attention you want, we Are all free moral agents and all need to be responsible for our own actions, that is the basis of my conservatism. That is why I don’t blame Biden for the death of the teenager in North Dakota. Should Biden have said what he said, no but Biden utters nonsense everyday and is a terrible President but that is what we got. Hopefully the Republicans take the House and the Senate and slow the madness down.
Ok, I appreciate your response here, but I disagree that Biden didn't know that some on the left would act out when he stood up there in totalitarian setting, spouting hate toward half the country...

Will it affect the midterms?
Never mind the election.....IMO, the "tipping point" will be reached when these violent murderous goons get killed back on the spot.

Not that I'm rooting for that, mind you.....But that action could well be the sea change in the current lawless clusterfuck, that's currently masquerading as a "republic".

it was for me. i cut off all my liberal friends who don't condemn this, and unfollowed all non-Trump supporting Americans from my social media

The refusal to condemn the murder is a big one.

We cant control all like minded people…but when the left refuses to condemn the murder of a child, there is a HUGE PROBLEM.

Moderates need to see this.

I have not seen one left wing poster on the board condemn the murder of Cayler Ellington.

THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Will it affect the midterms?
Has Joe Biden said anything about it.
If the situation was reversed, would he say something?
How about the MSM?
The Left has zero credibility.

Forum List

Back