Please have an open mind, and watch this.

if i have to kick them in the balls, and bump this thread 1,000 times a day, i will.

I think that there might be some rules about excessive posting of the same post. Also, in America, there is free speech for the most part. People have the freedom to speech. Yet, other people are not obligated to pay attention to you. As for the slide show, I think that it seems to be biased but I don’t have sufficient knowledge about Muslim / Jewish history to make an informed comment. The show has sparked my curiosity to a small degree. I think that I will rent a "Dummies” book about the history of Middle East conflict.

How hard is it to write a few words ABOUT some link you supposedly want people to view? Unless I am bored out of my mind i do not open links that have no explanation from the poster on whats there or what they believe is there. Something, anything.

It is not biased, it is the truth. Research for yourself, and you will find the same conclusion.

I think that there might be some rules about excessive posting of the same post. Also, in America, there is free speech for the most part. People have the freedom to speech. Yet, other people are not obligated to pay attention to you. As for the slide show, I think that it seems to be biased but I don’t have sufficient knowledge about Muslim / Jewish history to make an informed comment. The show has sparked my curiosity to a small degree. I think that I will rent a "Dummies” book about the history of Middle East conflict.

I would recommend anything written by Bernard Lewis. His work is somewhat dry but factual. He did get in some trouble a few yrs back with respect to a comment he made, but I forget the details. I'll leave the research on that matter to you! :)

I believe the accuracy of the presentation - although I'm a little curious; When I see random images of people of middle-eastern decent holding signs written in Aramaic I'm left wondering what the context was. Were the signs calling for Peace? A new 7-11? Signs celebrating the death of Saddam? The presentation was too dramatic - it's intent divided between the goals of 'trying to educate' and 'trying to persuade'. I believe their message would have been stronger had they lost the hyperbole and drama.

All-told, though, It's about as spot-on as one can get, when talking about 'why are they fighting?'

Would you buy a used car from David Horowitz. Anyone who moves from far left to far right is a bit suspect. The real history of this area is much more complex and Israel is not without sin.

www [dot] mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm

A little more fair and balanced. I don't have enough posts to post the entire link.

ill watch it when i get a chance.

Would you buy a used car from David Horowitz. Anyone who moves from far left to far right is a bit suspect. The real history of this area is much more complex and Israel is not without sin.

www [dot] mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm

A little more fair and balanced. I don't have enough posts to post the entire link.

American zealots aren't much different than Hitler. They blame Jews for the death of Jesus. They hate gay people and anyone practicing anything but Christianity. The Nazi party didn't exclusively hate Jews, they hated anyone not willing to conform to their set of beliefs.

Everyone has a right to a home. Don't get me wrong. I don't condone violence based merely on 1000 year old mythology and suggestions of control; but what right does America have criticizing other countries?

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/what-really-happened/

It shows the true history of the middle east and the true intentions of muslims in the middle east.
Open mind Hell, you would have to have a vacant mind to beleive all that garbage. true it has some factual data, but much of it is simply revisionist lies. sounds almost as if Jillian wrote it. And here is a recent Joke Jil.lian wrote (as a rep comment)

When you have something of value to add, do let us know. You wouldn't know truth from propaganda if it bit you in the butt.

Ah yes, and I think I have said the same about you. ---Kettle/pot/black. Yes I read it, but I only comment in the open forum. Such a rep point is cowardly. Say what you mean "IN THE OPEN"

yeaaaaa.. dude...

but, you know...

I'll take Jillian over some of those other dudes all day long. Rep points really don't mean anything anyway.

yeaaaaa.. dude...

but, you know...

I'll take Jillian over some of those other dudes all day long. Rep points really don't mean anything anyway.
Regarding rep points, I agree. tho it isn't the points but the cowardly way of hiding a statement.

Forum List

Back