Please Give Mortimer A Break Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about being bad.
It's about being a freeloader.

So you mean this in other words:

MjAxMy0xODY1NDhmNmE4YTU5Yzk3.png

I'm surprised luiza hasn't shown up yet.

She's Mortimer's biggest fan. :laughing0301:
She has been sleeping while this yukky thread has been unfolding .
I simply doubt he has ever had a strong and wise male role model or someone who could broaden his present very limited horizons .
I have absolutely nothing against him but I get annoyed because he has learned to make best use of the innocent and naive route for getting sympathy , and that grows irritating when he does not use his brain to really learn from resulting advice and experience .
I have given him the greatest gift I have to offer to a stray -- Zero Hedge .We even chat privately occasionally , mainly because I am a happy sadist .

I know that he's annoying, but I don't think that he means to be and I see him bashed quite a bit on this message board. I suspect that he probably has special needs like me I'm just more cognitive. He appears to have a good heart though.

That's just what I've seen unless I'm missing something which is entirely possible, but making fun of him for being how he is isn't very nice. Take it from me, I was bullied all the time in school for being different even though it's something that I can't help.

Mortimer, if you focus more on politics instead of yourself I think that you and I can possibly be friends on here. Just a helpful hint since you seem like a nice guy from the posts I've read from you. :) (Just friends though... That's it. Nothing else. I can't emphasize that enough as I'm engaged to be married. Oh good Lord in Heaven I hope I know what I'm doing and that this won't come back to bite me for being nice.)
You know... this site comes equipped with the ability to send someone a private message.
Telling someone in public they are a mental simpleton is not doing someone a favor.

You know... this site comes equipped with the ability to send someone a private message.
Telling someone in public they are a mental simpleton is not doing someone a favor.
Thank you. I wasn't going to reply to the thread, but this is NOT the place (Announcement Forum) to belittle (even unintentionally) another member.

To be honest, Road Runner has similar issues.

Thank you. I wasn't going to reply to the thread, but this is NOT the place (Announcement Forum) to belittle (even unintentionally) another member.

We all have our issues here. USMB has to be one of the biggest baskets of miscreants, misanthropes, and deplorables on the internet.

:laughing0301:

Thanks for everyone who said some nice words about me.

You're welcome, but try not to talk as much about yourself alright? :)

Please Give Mortimer A Break Guys​

Which leg ?
Simple or compound?

Lol be nice

Actually it does and the only reason why I posted this here is because I've noticed most people bashing Mortimer and although I have admitted that I can see why, I'm trying to help him where he's going wrong since I can see a good heart in there somewhere as like Dogmaphobe has said before, he doesn't appear to be mean-spirited.

I already said that I am mentally challenged, but the difference is that I tend to talk more about politics and a little bit of other stuff and about myself less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back