Please Give Mortimer A Break Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about me? :D

To be perfectly honest with you I think we all get a little self-centered sometimes, but with Mortimer it's just too much. I think other than that he seems like a genuine nice person.

To be perfectly honest with you I think we all get a little self-centered sometimes, but with Mortimer it's just too much.

Maybe I've missed a few threads....but I don't see that at all. And yet... I see it with all of us.

What the hell else is anybody gonna talk about other than what happens in our daily lives?

Does that make any of us "self centered"? I guess in a way we are all "self centered" because that is our perspective...we see thru our own eyes. So that's what we tend to talk about.

What the hell else is anybody gonna talk about other than what happens in our daily lives?

Umm mostly politics for me considering that it's a political message board.

I have no problem with Mortimer.
He barely catches my attention most of the time as he rarely if ever contributes anything pertinent to socio-political discussions on here.

I know that he's annoying, but I don't think that he means to be and I see him bashed quite a bit on this message board. I suspect that he probably has special needs like me I'm just more cognitive. He appears to have a good heart though.

That's just what I've seen unless I'm missing something which is entirely possible, but making fun of him for being how he is isn't very nice. Take it from me, I was bullied all the time in school for being different even though it's something that I can't help.

Mortimer, if you focus more on politics instead of yourself I think that you and I can possibly be friends on here. Just a helpful hint since you seem like a nice guy from the posts I've read from you. :) (Just friends though... That's it. Nothing else. I can't emphasize that enough as I'm engaged to be married. Oh good Lord in Heaven I hope I know what I'm doing and that this won't come back to bite me for being nice.)
I like Mortimer he’s a good Soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back