Please Give Mortimer A Break Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that he's annoying, but I don't think that he means to be and I see him bashed quite a bit on this message board. I suspect that he probably has special needs like me I'm just more cognitive. He appears to have a good heart though.

That's just what I've seen unless I'm missing something which is entirely possible, but making fun of him for being how he is isn't very nice. Take it from me, I was bullied all the time in school for being different even though it's something that I can't help.

Mortimer, if you focus more on politics instead of yourself I think that you and I can possibly be friends on here. Just a helpful hint since you seem like a nice guy from the posts I've read from you. :) (Just friends though... That's it. Nothing else. I can't emphasize that enough as I'm engaged to be married. Oh good Lord in Heaven I hope I know what I'm doing and that this won't come back to bite me for being nice.)
I did at first....Even tried being helpful.

But he's a chronic attention whore, who also has a mentally unhealthy obsession over what other people think about him ....On top of that, he's a career welfare mooch layabout....No interest in positive change or improving his lot in life.

Fuck 'im.

I did at first....Tried being helpful even.

But he's a chronic attention whore, who also has a mentally unhealthy obsession over what other people think about him ....On top of that, he's a career welfare mooch layabout.

Fuck 'im.

Sounds like just a very lonely person to me.

Sounds like just a very lonely person to me.
Like everything else, he brings it on himself.

When I felt like I knew nobody around my neck of the woods, I went out and got a bartending job that pretty much forced me to meet and interact with my neighbors....One of the best decisions I've made in the last decade or so.

When I felt like I knew nobody around my neck of the woods, I went out and got a bartending job that pretty much forced me to meet and interact with my neighbors....One of the best decisions I've made in the last decade or so.

Notice I've never complained once when people have thought and said things about me on here? I try to explain myself to the best of my ability as that part is true, but why look for validation from strangers over the Internet? I mean I like a lot of you guys on here, you being one of them, but if somebody doesn't like me in return why worry about it?

I'm much more concerned about my family and friends in real life than a bunch of usernames on a screen. No offense or anything obviously.

suddenly one little milquetoast who doesnt mind living off the tax payers tries to roar...give me a fucking break

you dont speak for anyone but yourself saying no one likes ...blah blah bullshit blah blah
No likes me more than Mortimer. I have video of Mort farting the star spangled banner while wearing a Hannibal lector mask, with bones playing the juice harp.

Notice I've never complained once when people have thought and said things about me on here? I try to explain myself to the best of my ability as that part is true, but why look for validation from strangers over the Internet? I mean I like a lot of you guys on here, you being one of them, but if somebody doesn't like me in return why worry about it?

I'm much more concerned about my family and friends in real life than a bunch of usernames on a screen. No offense or anything obviously.
You're not continuously posting "what do you think about me" threads.....That's an unhealthy obsession, if not a cry for help.

Do you remember that night when the hottie came up to you and asked for a sloe comfortable screw?

That was my sister.

Thank you. I wasn't going to reply to the thread, but this is NOT the place (Announcement Forum) to belittle (even unintentionally) another member.

To be honest, Road Runner has similar issues.
Not sure Mortuary believes he is being belittled and frankly have not noticed anybody doing that -- compared to typical rudeness and nastiness everywhere else and most of the time . .
Mortuary has received some frank answers to questions he has raised and I am absolutely sure he would be the first to admit that he needs to try harder and cut out the "Sympathy Scam" whether it is deliberate or accidental . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back