Please Give Mortimer A Break Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know that he's annoying, but I don't think that he means to be and I see him bashed quite a bit on this message board. I suspect that he probably has special needs like me I'm just more cognitive. He appears to have a good heart though.

That's just what I've seen unless I'm missing something which is entirely possible, but making fun of him for being how he is isn't very nice. Take it from me, I was bullied all the time in school for being different even though it's something that I can't help.

Mortimer, if you focus more on politics instead of yourself I think that you and I can possibly be friends on here. Just a helpful hint since you seem like a nice guy from the posts I've read from you. :) (Just friends though... That's it. Nothing else. I can't emphasize that enough as I'm engaged to be married. Oh good Lord in Heaven I hope I know what I'm doing and that this won't come back to bite me for being nice.)

• Banned
I have a bit of a soft spot for BOTH Morty and for Quasar.

They are both utterly self-absorbed, but neither are mean spirited.

Oh I totally agree and I don't think that either mean it.

I know that he's annoying, but I don't think that he means to be and I see him bashed quite a bit on this message board. I suspect that he probably has special needs like me I'm just more cognitive. He appears to have a good heart though.

That's just what I've seen unless I'm missing something which is entirely possible, but making fun of him for being how he is isn't very nice. Take it from me, I was bullied all the time in school for being different even though it's something that I can't help.

Mortimer, if you focus more on politics instead of yourself I think that you and I can possibly be friends on here. Just a helpful hint since you seem like a nice guy from the posts I've read from you. :) (Just friends though... That's it. Nothing else. I can't emphasize that enough as I'm engaged to be married. Oh good Lord in Heaven I hope I know what I'm doing and that this won't come back to bite me for being nice.)
I always wondered if he was putting us on.

• Banned
No one is as self absorbed as Mortimer. Nothing, literally, nothing exists but himself.

I can't argue with you there, but as I said before, he seems to have a good heart... he just needs to start using it for other stuff, and stop being so in love with himself.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

You are mean.

I can't argue with you there, but as I said before, he seems to have a good heart... he just needs to start using it for other stuff, and stop being so in love with himself.
Since he has never expressed an opinion on anything but himself, there is no way to judge what kind of heart he has.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back