Place your bets here

How long will it take for the Russians to completely take over Ukraine?

• 3 days

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • One week

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Two weeks

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • One month

• Six months

• One year

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
How long will it take for Russia to completely take over Ukraine? Sure there will be pockets of resistance here and there but generally speaking.

Based on what Russia has amassed in Ukraine, it looks like the Russians are going for the "shock and awe" strategy a la Iraq, overwhelm the Ukrainians by air and ground.

How long will it take for Russia to completely take over Ukraine? Sure there will be pockets of resistance here and there but generally speaking.

Based on what Russia has amassed in Ukraine, it looks like the Russians are going for the "shock and awe" strategy a la Iraq, overwhelm the Ukrainians by air and ground.
3 days.

With a rapid advance 24-36 hours.. Tops... You can bet they have operatives inside the Ukraine waiting to cause havoc and disruption of the communications.

I predict about two weeks. They will first use overwhelming air power and bomb the shit out of them, then the 160,000 forces will be given the go ahead to mop up and then hold territory. Biden and our country will be humiliated. He will have no choice, either do as the Russians say or they will release the Hunter / Biden tapes.

I think it depends on how much money, weapons, and support Biden gives to Russia. I hear the Taliban is selling American rifles at a steep discount to Russia as we speak.

I predict about two weeks. They will first use overwhelming air power and bomb the shit out of them, then the 160,000 forces will be given the go ahead to mop up and then hold territory. Biden and our country will be humiliated. He will have no choice, either do as the Russians say or they will release the Hunter / Biden tapes.
Ukraine has nukes... It's going to be very ugly very quickly. I hope that it does not go nuclear. IF they feel they are losing all bets are off. It will become very ugly very quickly. IMHO

The more I think about this, IT could become a nuclear event in minutes.

Six months. It will take that long to round up the patriots.

Ukraine has nukes... It's going to be very ugly very quickly. I hope that it does not go nuclear. IF they feel they are losing all bets are off. It will become very ugly very quickly. IMHO

The more I think about this, IT could become a nuclear event in minutes.

No Ukraine gave up their nukes as part of the treaty we had with them.

I think it depends on how much money, weapons, and support Biden gives to Russia. I hear the Taliban is selling American rifles at a steep discount to Russia as we speak.
Those weapons are just symbolic, they aren't going to do much. Putin will use this opportunity of having an incompetent weak moron as US president (that he is blackmailing) to crush the Ukrainians and make a statement about Russian military power on the world stage. He will do whatever it takes, even if it means committing genocide in Ukraine. Who's going to hold him accountable, the US, Europeans, or the UN? Pffft!

Folks, elections have consequences.

All I can say is no matter what, between Bidum and all of Europe's leaders there's not a single pair between them all.
It's in Europe's backyard, but as always, Europe will play the "America Card" and leave any and all of their defense to the American taxpayer no matter what.

Europe got the "man" they wanted in the WH.....a weak, America hating puppet......now let them deal with the consequences of having to defend themselves for a change. Between Russia and China, all of Europe is up for grabs.

Biden will not send US troops.

Yeah, it's a common tactic of third world countries that when the homefront is falling apart, start a war to distract from the abject failures at home.

Maybe to train and coordinate, but Biden’s arrangement with Putin will be to pretend as if he’s doing something, while Putin proceeds with the Russian version of shock and awe. Their is not a single military strategist that doesn’t agree that Russia will prevail.

I saw that certified idiot Blinken being interviewed today, from the look in his eyes and the way he was counting his words, it was pretty obvious that they have concluded that Putin will invade, the question is when.

Forum List

Back