Skinheads in Serbia

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I was in the army in Serbia for 2 months in the summer of 2005. I was in Novi Sad and Belgrade and at that time I met a few skinheads and nationalists. Among other things, they denied the Holocaust, hated the Jews and were against miscegenation. They didn't do anything to me, but physically and mentally it was a bit exhausting because of the statements. I was discharged from the army for being unfit, only spent a lot in army hospitals. It was quite funny and interesting, I settled in that I'm a nationalist, a radical, and I talked so big about it. I don't think anyone took me seriously anyway.

But somehow its OK that Russia invades Ukraine because...?

I dont think its ok. But Im not sure Russia wants to invade Ukraine. They have only their troops but within their own borders, the west tries to tell us they want to invade ukraine, the russians say they dont want that. Russia has a right to troop movements within their own borders, the west seems to force the idea for a war with russia, maybe they try to force russia to a turn. It is like saying the us wants to invade russia because they have troops in ukraine or they want to invade mexico because of troop movements. Russians never said they will invade ukraine and if they did i would be against.

I dont think its ok. But Im not sure Russia wants to invade Ukraine. They have only their troops but within their own borders, the west tries to tell us they want to invade ukraine, the russians say they dont want that. Russia has a right to troop movements within their own borders, the west seems to force the idea for a war with russia, maybe they try to force russia to a turn. It is like saying the us wants to invade russia because they have troops in ukraine or they want to invade mexico because of troop movements. Russians never said they will invade ukraine and if they did i would be against.
But they are going to, just the same. Like China will invade Hong Kong too, because. Why not? Biden won't do a blasted thing. Nothing.

But they are going to, just the same. Like China will invade Hong Kong too, because. Why not? Biden won't do a blasted thing. Nothing.
I dont think so, I think it is fearmongering and warmongering from the americans. I think Americans stationed rockets and troops in the Ukraine, and russia responds by securing its borders.

It was quite funny and interesting, I settled in that I'm a nationalist, a radical, and I talked so big about it. I don't think anyone took me seriously anyway.
What, a Serbian nationalist who is not Serbian?

My go to hair dresser gal is from Ukraine, she shrugs, Russia is going to do what they do, and Biden won't do a damn thing to stop them. She says, TRUMP would have. But's its all hypothetical.

My go to hair dresser gal is from Ukraine, she shrugs, Russia is going to do what they do, and Biden won't do a damn thing to stop them. She says, TRUMP would have. But's its all hypothetical.

Biden is a nazi, in the 90s he wanted to put all serbs in concentration camps, biden actually wants war with russia, not the other way around.

America also has missiles and many troops positioned in Ukraine on the border with Russia. Russia responds with defenses that protect borders and flex muscles, but Russia will not invade unprovoked. However, America wants to provoke Russia and force it to take action and destroy it.

Well, they’ve already annexed the Crimea and they’re massing hundreds of thousands of troops along the border.

It’s not crazy that the world assumes they’re planning another invasion, despite whatever the Russian government says.

Well, they’ve already annexed the Crimea and they’re massing hundreds of thousands of troops along the border.

It’s not crazy that the world assumes they’re planning another invasion, despite whatever the Russian government says.

Im sure they flex muscles. They wont really invade. They have every right to do so. Imagine the Russians placing missiles in cuba? What would the US do?? No one tells you that the US has troops in Ukraine and places missiles.

As for the topic of the thread, the Eastern European skinheads have always seemed like a bunch harmless losers to me. Like a bunch of pouty teenagers with nothing better to do.

America also has missiles and many troops positioned in Ukraine on the border with Russia. Russia responds with defenses that protect borders and flex muscles, but Russia will not invade unprovoked. However, America wants to provoke Russia and force it to take action and destroy it.
There are no American missiles in Ukraine. And American troops are there for training missions being based in Western Ukraine.

There are no American missiles in Ukraine. And American troops are there for training missions being based in Western Ukraine.

Ok it is not missiles but rocket shields, I think. Doesnt matter for what purpose they are there. What if Russians are in Mexico for training purposes? And Russia only moves troop within its own terretory. They want to dictate russia movements within their own terretory and Biden wants to cancel Russia from the World Trade market like he did with Cuba.

Ok it is not missiles but rocket shields, I think. Doesnt matter for what purpose they are there. What if Russians are in Mexico for training purposes? And Russia only moves troop within its own terretory. They want to dictate russia movements within their own terretory and Biden wants to cancel Russia from the World Trade market like he did with Cuba.
At first, ask the Mexicans whether they want to station Russian troops there.

Biden is a nazi, in the 90s he wanted to put all serbs in concentration camps, biden actually wants war with russia, not the other way around.

If Putin offered Biden the same money he's shaking down the Ukraine for, he wouldn't care what Putin did there as long as the money's the same.

As for the topic of the thread, the Eastern European skinheads have always seemed like a bunch harmless losers to me. Like a bunch of pouty teenagers with nothing better to do.

Having them around and making them out to be a Big Giant Threat N Stuff give the media something to scare the Burb Brat pajama bois, dykes, hippies, and other useful idiots with, same as in the U.S. with the Big Giant White Supremacists N Stuff on the verge of seizing the country and stealing the Bourgeoisie's Prozac prescriptions and Louis Vuitton luggage..

Forum List

Back