Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

Though I usually support BLM, in this case I think the police were justified.
.....BLM does not make sense--they protest FOR jackass criminals and not innocent children who are MURDERED
..there is no problem of police brutality....we've been over this before
..BLM are a bunch of dumbass jackasses

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
OMG!!
...so, we want the criminals to be evenly armed with the police!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
that is one of the most ridiculous posts ever
YES!!!!!!!!! he would've been able to SERIOUSLY injure a cop!!!!DUH

This times a thousand all across the country next Wednesday if Trump somehow wins.

Worth it.

We will gladly defend our families and homes on an as needed case by case basis.

I agree, it will be well worth it.
It's pretty sad however that the left cannot deal with losing without trying to burn our cities down.
God I hate these people!!!!

He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first

How many stabs are allowed, before the cops should shoot?
They'll run tests and get back to us.
She should watch this one.....they waited until the perp was actually stabbing the cop........

He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first

She should watch this one.....they waited until the perp was actually stabbing the cop........

Useless to show them reality. I dunno for sure but I think I'd rather be shot then stabbed.

Male cop should have gotten closer to shoot, he's lucky he didn't hit the female cop.

Male cop should have gotten closer to shoot, he's lucky he didn't hit the female cop.

Yes, they were both lucky.

Yes, they were both lucky.
I like the way they tried to do it, one person keeps the guy covered with his pistol and the other tries a less-lethal method. After all, the goal for cops is an arrest, not a shooting, but even with, IMO, good tactics, it just won't always work.

It ain't all on the cops how a situation gets resolved, the attacker gets a vote in how shit goes down.

If this happened 6 weeks ago, you'd have seen non-stop commentary about it from Trump and his enablers. Civil unrest, they thought, would usher the loser into a second term.

The electorate, however, rejected that idea. The head dummy ended up earning the collar for any violence that took place in response to police brutality. Biden led in all polling regarding who would do a better job regarding law and order.

So, this thread would not gain the Trump stamp of approval. It's not a winner for your guy.

Sad. Beleeev me!

If this happened 6 weeks ago, you'd have seen non-stop commentary about it from Trump and his enablers. Civil unrest, they thought, would usher the loser into a second term.

The electorate, however, rejected that idea. The head dummy ended up earning the collar for any violence that took place in response to police brutality. Biden led in all polling regarding who would do a better job regarding law and order.

So, this thread would not gain the Trump stamp of approval. It's not a winner for your guy.

Sad. Beleeev me!

Civil unrest, they thought, would usher the loser into a second term.

Do you think it'll usher the loser into a first term?

Sad. Beleeev me!

Whoa! You're so clever!

Sad. Beleeev me!

Whoa! You're so clever!

Thanks! I'm here all week.

LONG ago Nets that can be shot at specific targets to completely immobilize them wee invented.

WHY have the Police never tried those?

They have hand held cannons that can shoot a weighted net that would totally subdue a suspect.
Bird hunters use them.

Maybe a bad idea? but maybe in cases like this??
Now you want an officer to choose his weapon from a ton of devices on his back? So now were going to slow the officers ability to respond by second guessing him all of the time?

What is reasonable?

A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't
The riots and rioters have primarily been white supremacists, you ready to stop blaming BLM?

This is why the riot happened.

White People With Guns NOT Killed By Cops

Angry Suspect Chasing And Beating Sheriff's Deputy Is Caught On Camera

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.

You want to be the one to try and stop someone with a knife? Police don't either. That's what there has been a standing many decades. Perp with knife gets within 30 feet, justified to kill him. That's not just police either.

Forum List

Back