Philly Goes 'Full Terrorist' Mode fter Police Shoot Knife Wielding Perp Who Refuse To Comply W/Police Orders

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.

You want to be the one to try and stop someone with a knife? Police don't either. That's what there has been a standing many decades. Perp with knife gets within 30 feet, justified to kill him. That's not just police either.
A taser can stop this. But there have been people who pulled guns on police and have not been shot. This did not have to end in death.

Streets of Philadelphia erupt, at least 30 officers injured after fatal police shooting of Black man
ANGER, LOOTING AND FLAMES

Streets of Philadelphia erupt, at least 30 officers injured after fatal police shooting of Black man

WTF?

Police respond to a 'Domestic Dispute' call to find a knife-wielding perp who approaches them with the knife, who refuses to stop where he was, who refused to obey multiple times the police order to drop the knife, and is finally shot by the officers... It's all on video.

What part of this story do Philly domestic terrorists not understand? What part of this knife-wielding man being given multiple chances comply, stop, drop the knife do they NOT understand?

Because this death-wish-desiring, 'I am bullet-proof' Superman-wannabe 'Darwin Awards' candidate refused to comply with multiple orders to stop, drop the knife, and was finally shot, Philly residents who obviously believe he should NOT have had to comply burned, destroyed, attacked, and even ran over a police officer with a vehicle.

WTF?!

Are these people THAT f*ing STUPID?

How's that 'We don't have to respect, listen to, and/or comply with the orders given by the Police working out for you? And if you want to 'declare war' on the police because some weapon-wielding thug thought he was a bad-a$$ who could take on 2 armed police with a knife, you're as dumb as this a$$hole was.

View attachment 407472

Much easier to burn ,steal, and mame than to join the police force and make a difference "if "the police are so wrong.

I think it's the unevenness of the weapons. One guy with a knife, several cops with loaded guns. IF the domestic abuser hadn't been shot, had reached the cops, what would have happened? He would have been overwhelmed and taken down, put in the back of a cruiser and taken to jail. Would he really have been able to stab one of them to death first when they all saw him coming and were prepared? I dunno. But I think that's where the complaint probably lies.

You want to be the one to try and stop someone with a knife? Police don't either. That's what there has been a standing many decades. Perp with knife gets within 30 feet, justified to kill him. That's not just police either.
A taser can stop this. But there have been people who pulled guns on police and have not been shot. This did not have to end in death.
It didn't have to end in riots, either. Everytime a cop defends his life by shooting a perp who is trying to kill him, are blacks going to burn up the town? 30 cops were taken to the hospital in Philly last night, IM, and that doesn't fly either.

I tried to suggest an alternative, or why it might have seemed unfair to the black community, but the bottom line is, the cops do need to live to fight another day, so to speak, so the only way to prevent this from reaching maximum velocity is to look for alternatives that prevent it from happening in the first place.

LONG ago Nets that can be shot at specific targets to completely immobilize them wee invented.

WHY have the Police never tried those?

They have hand held cannons that can shoot a weighted net that would totally subdue a suspect.
Bird hunters use them.

Maybe a bad idea? but maybe in cases like this??
Now you want an officer to choose his weapon from a ton of devices on his back? So now were going to slow the officers ability to respond by second guessing him all of the time?

What is reasonable?

Dunno.......just a thought.

Like I said.....maybe a bad idea?

A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't
The riots and rioters have primarily been white supremacists, you ready to stop blaming BLM?
No not really.

WTF?

Police respond to a 'Domestic Dispute' call to find a knife-wielding perp who approaches them with the knife, who refuses to stop where he was, who refused to obey multiple times the police order to drop the knife, and is finally shot by the officers... It's all on video.

What part of this story do Philly domestic terrorists not understand? What part of this knife-wielding man being given multiple chances comply, stop, drop the knife do they NOT understand?

Because this death-wish-desiring, 'I am bullet-proof' Superman-wannabe 'Darwin Awards' candidate refused to comply with multiple orders to stop, drop the knife, and was finally shot, Philly residents who obviously believe he should NOT have had to comply burned, destroyed, attacked, and even ran over a police officer with a vehicle.

WTF?!

How's that 'We don't have to respect, listen to, and/or comply with the orders given by the Police working out for you? And if you want to 'declare war' on the police because some weapon-wielding thug thought he was a bad-a$$ who could take on 2 armed police with a knife, you're as dumb as this a$$hole was.

View attachment 407472

People dont have to distroy their city. If the police are doing their job wrong, Join the force ...make the difference. A different prospective sometimes brings clarity. From my seat ,it should have been handled differntly but I dont have a knife coming at me.

WTF?

WTF?!

View attachment 407472

People dont have to distroy their city. If the police are doing their job wrong, Join the force ...make the difference. A different prospective sometimes brings clarity. From my seat ,it should have been handled differntly but I dont have a knife coming at me.
Knife is lethal force. You go at someone with a blade, they got every right to shoot you until you stop that shit.

A PERSON WITH A KNIFE IS JUST AS DEADLY AS A PERSON WITH A GUN.

Police are trained to shoot these people as they can travel 21 feet in the time it takes to draw and fire your weapon. IF you want to die, you can play nice but that blade is just as deadly as a bullet.

Damn straight.

Cops have families to get home to after a shift at work, just like everyone else does.
I respect that.

Do you "respect that" enough to denounce the Riots and the rioters?
Biden and Kamal Toe don't
The riots and rioters have primarily been white supremacists, you ready to stop blaming BLM?
LOL ya that is why all the pictures are of blacks and BLM doing the doing the rioting.

The media MUST be made to stop portraying police as the guilty party in every one of these incidences especially minutes after it occurs.

A taser can stop this

Not always.

They should call any day that a Black man gets shot and killed by police, BLD: Black Looting Day.

Some police forces have outlawed tazers due to people dying from them in the past (usually people with pre=existing conditions like heart problems),

No, this did NOT have to end in death - all he had to do was do exactly wht the police instructed: STOP....DROP THE KNIFE!

...And NOTHING says 'Black Lives Matter' more than blacks LOOTING the local Footlocker, Wal Mart, & Radio Shack and burning other local small businesses....

If I was in charge I would have my police officers walk down the streets and shoot looters with shotguns using Bean Bag rounds, use water cannons, and tell them if you are attacked by any of these thugs DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. If that means shooting / killing one of them in self-defense, go for it.

These animals need to learn that they have to obey the law, that domestic terrorism and acting like animals is not acceptable, that they do not have RIGHT to steal, destroy property, & attack others because they are pissed off, especially over a 'legal shoot', as this was the case to befgin with.

Something is wrong. There are deterrents that police have and the same not being listened to by potential perps. Reforms are needed. On the other hand there are potential perps who can be dangerous.

Forum List

Back