Philando Castile Protestors – They Don’t Get It

That poor man was upfront, offered the fact he had a LEGAL gun and was doing what the cop told him to do.

The girlfriend's video proves that.

His crime was being black.

The copy got away with murder Nd the usual RW liars are spouting their SSDD.
You're either a liar or an idiot. Anybody who reaches into his jacket in front of a cop will he shot. Period.

Sometimes things like this happen because of stupidity. Answer ? Don't be stupid.

Schools should teach this. They're deficient.

Your "good" cop said he killed the innocent man to keep marijuana smoke away from the child.

The cop was a murder, looking for a Black victim.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I don't care what he SAID. And the report I saw on TV said Castille was reaching into his jacket. That is the crux of this - not this other hocus pocus.

You don't think unloading his weapon into an innocent man was "intentional"?

You jerks are incredible.
You're the jerk. Of course it was intentional. But it was intentional IN SELF-DEFENSE.

I'm on a public library computer and am down to my last 2 minutes. will be signing off now.

Another good cop, Geronimo Yanez, is losing his job (and maybe career), just because of the ignorance and unfounded anger of street protestors, including Castile’s mother.

They blame the cop for the killing of Castile, a decent guy, but who made a terrible mistake. When the officer was standing next to Castile’s car, with his gun drawn, Castile did the worst thing he could have done. He reached his hand into his jacket. This is a n absolute NO-NO.

When you’re stopped by a cop, always remember the important fundamental rule. You must ALWAYS keep your hands visible to the cop (or someone pointing a gun at you – ex. CCW license). Never do anything that prevents the cop from seeing your hands.

This huge mistake is what has caused the deaths of other people too, who didn’t need to be shot (if they just would have kept their hands visible). Another example is Terence Crutcher, shot by Betty Shelby, who was recently acquitted in the shooting. Of course she was, because Crutcher, like Castile, made his hands not visible to the cop, by reaching into his car’s window.

If you do what threatens the cop’s life (when he/she has only a split second to react), you’re going to be shot.

After a number of these cases have occurred, it’s puzzling how so many people still don’t get it. Are they abnormally stupid, or maybe just caught up in the anti-police hysteria, fomented and promoted by Obama, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, et al.
Good he's losing his job.

This guy wasn't a good cop. He was another person that became a cop but was far too scared to do the job. The good cops need to weed these people out of police forces across the country because they are just outright murdering people.

Not if you're white. That would be the point. White guys don't get blown away in similar situations.

Only the abnormally stupid or corrupt don't get such a simple point. The same people fake stories about BLM 'riots', to justify even more right-wing violence.
White guys get blown away, and any color guys get blown away. Please don't pollute the thread with sob story black victimization, while black privilege has been reigning for 56 years with affirmative action. Obama is gone, and his black victimization BS are gone with him.

I carry a gun (Keltec .380 semi-automatic), with a CCW license. If I need to in self-defense, I'll blast the shit out of ANYBODY who attacks me, or threatens me to where I need to point my gun at him, and I lose sight of his hands.

LOL Really THAT'S HILARIOUS!

Here, another "good cop" who is "fearing for his safety" shoots away the black guy ... who is another cop.

Black St Louis police officer shot by white colleague 'fearing for his safety'
---
The off-duty officer heard the commotion from his home nearby and rushed to the scene with his department-issued weapon. Two officers ordered the off-duty officer to the ground, but then recognized him and told him to stand up and walk toward them.

As he was doing so, another officer arrived and “apparently not recognizing” him, shot the off-duty officer, police said.
---

Dang. That's going to present a problem for the "blue lives matter" kooks. I wonder what side of their personality will win out, their hatred of blacks, or their supposed support of cops?

Another good cop, Geronimo Yanez, is losing his job (and maybe career), just because of the ignorance and unfounded anger of street protestors, including Castile’s mother.

They blame the cop for the killing of Castile, a decent guy, but who made a terrible mistake. When the officer was standing next to Castile’s car, with his gun drawn, Castile did the worst thing he could have done. He reached his hand into his jacket. This is a n absolute NO-NO.

When you’re stopped by a cop, always remember the important fundamental rule. You must ALWAYS keep your hands visible to the cop (or someone pointing a gun at you – ex. CCW license). Never do anything that prevents the cop from seeing your hands.

This huge mistake is what has caused the deaths of other people too, who didn’t need to be shot (if they just would have kept their hands visible). Another example is Terence Crutcher, shot by Betty Shelby, who was recently acquitted in the shooting. Of course she was, because Crutcher, like Castile, made his hands not visible to the cop, by reaching into his car’s window.

If you do what threatens the cop’s life (when he/she has only a split second to react), you’re going to be shot.

After a number of these cases have occurred, it’s puzzling how so many people still don’t get it. Are they abnormally stupid, or maybe just caught up in the anti-police hysteria, fomented and promoted by Obama, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, et al.
It can be read in many ways, but you don't do show and tell at a traffic stop. If you are CCW tell the LEO and put you hand on the steering wheel, not hard to do. If you have a drivers Lic in a inside pocket just tell the LEO where it is. Its for both of your safety's.

It absolutely is on topic. The next Philando Castile is now that much more likely to shoot at the officer. Better to be on trial than dead right? Since if you did nothing wrong and are murdered, you can be sure there will be no justice.
It is OFF Topic, because the OP is discussing GOOD cops. You are discussing BAD ones. That's a different topic. Wanna take it to the mods ? I'm game.

The thread is also not talking about >> "if you did nothing wrong and are murdered" Those are your off topic words. A complete change of the subject. Nobody's talking here about anybody being "murdered"
It seems that Progressives like to go off subject and change the words to inflammatory ones.

Not if you're white. That would be the point. White guys don't get blown away in similar situations.

Only the abnormally stupid or corrupt don't get such a simple point. The same people fake stories about BLM 'riots', to justify even more right-wing violence.
White guys get blown away, and any color guys get blown away. Please don't pollute the thread with sob story black victimization, while black privilege has been reigning for 56 years with affirmative action. Obama is gone, and his black victimization BS are gone with him.

I carry a gun (Keltec .380 semi-automatic), with a CCW license. If I need to in self-defense, I'll blast the shit out of ANYBODY who attacks me, or threatens me to where I need to point my gun at him, and I lose sight of his hands.
This was NOT a blk Wht Shooting....so what the point.

Here, another "good cop" who is "fearing for his safety" shoots away the black guy ... who is another cop.

Black St Louis police officer shot by white colleague 'fearing for his safety'
---
The off-duty officer heard the commotion from his home nearby and rushed to the scene with his department-issued weapon. Two officers ordered the off-duty officer to the ground, but then recognized him and told him to stand up and walk toward them.

As he was doing so, another officer arrived and “apparently not recognizing” him, shot the off-duty officer, police said.
---

Dang. That's going to present a problem for the "blue lives matter" kooks. I wonder what side of their personality will win out, their hatred of blacks, or their supposed support of cops?
Happened in Broward Fla, on duty Det (New One) got out of his unmarked unit with gun in hand and ran towards a shooting without showing his badge.....He got shot and died for being stupid....oh forgot he was Blk.

I had a idk what cop following me ( I didn't know he was a cop)

So, I was going to a friend's house that lives on a dead end street to talk to him about about some pavers for a customer.

I passed his house by and went down to the dead end and went to turn around and jumped out on the people following me. Yeah, I know you're following me, what's up?

Oh "we're cops" "Do we have permission to search your truck" I'm like, No! Last time time I granted that, a cop ripped my front passenger seat cushion open with a knife, so no."

They left and I handled my business.

It can be read in many ways, but you don't do show and tell at a traffic stop. If you are CCW tell the LEO and put you hand on the steering wheel, not hard to do. If you have a drivers Lic in a inside pocket just tell the LEO where it is. Its for both of your safety's.

Yeah. Tell a cop "I have a gun" and before you can finish the sentence you have more lead in you than a pencil.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, what you are saying is, you are the judge of which cops are good? This cop was not a "good cop", he got fired. Apparently his department agreed he is not a "good cop", therefore, you might as well delete this thread (since it is only about "good cops")

This guy wasn't a good cop. He was another person that became a cop but was far too scared to do the job. The good cops need to weed these people out of police forces across the country because they are just outright murdering people.
So you say that when a suspect's hand disappears from view from the cop, the cop should not shoot the suspect, and to do so would be murder ?

If cops adhered to that dangerous and ridiculous notion, there wouldn't BE ANY cops. They'd all be dead.

Forum List

Back