Philando Castile Protestors – They Don’t Get It

so the 'good' cop accidentally murdered someone, or the good cop mistakenly murdered someone? that makes it better in your opinion?
He did neither. He intentionally shot Castille, but in self-defense. Self-defense is never murder.

Here, another "good cop" who is "fearing for his safety" shoots away the black guy ... who is another cop.

Black St Louis police officer shot by white colleague 'fearing for his safety'
---
The off-duty officer heard the commotion from his home nearby and rushed to the scene with his department-issued weapon. Two officers ordered the off-duty officer to the ground, but then recognized him and told him to stand up and walk toward them.

As he was doing so, another officer arrived and “apparently not recognizing” him, shot the off-duty officer, police said.
---

Dang. That's going to present a problem for the "blue lives matter" kooks. I wonder what side of their personality will win out, their hatred of blacks, or their supposed support of cops?
Has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, and is just mindless rambling.

There is no such animal as a "GOOD cop". Only a cop or a copsucker would say there is.
So you're a criminal, huh? And what's your category ?

Pedophile ? Rapist ? Prison inmate ? Or all of the above ?

So, what you are saying is, you are the judge of which cops are good? This cop was not a "good cop", he got fired. Apparently his department agreed he is not a "good cop", therefore, you might as well delete this thread (since it is only about "good cops")
He didn't get fired because he was a bad cop, or did anything wrong. He got honorably discharged just to mitigate community unrest leading to rioting, from those too pathetically DUMB to understand the message that this OP is communicating.

It can be read in many ways, but you don't do show and tell at a traffic stop. If you are CCW tell the LEO and put you hand on the steering wheel, not hard to do. If you have a drivers Lic in a inside pocket just tell the LEO where it is. Its for both of your safety's.
I have a pouch attached to my sun visor, with slots for cards. It holds my license and registration. It's too flat to hold a gun, and the cop can see my hands as I reach up for the cards. My pistol is in my pocket, and I don't move my hand there.

Looks like this one >>>

images

Last edited:
Where are the videos of 16 year old white teenagers reaching for ID and getting murdered. Post them up.

Why argue with racist fascists?
They are just authoritarian police state fans.You racists think it's a good thing to have black people murdered because you think black folk are all criminals.
All your shit about the poor cops, THE PEOPLE will get tired of this and seek justice for themselves.
SELF DEFENSE IS NOT A CRIME.

It was murder. The man did everything by the book and was obeying the killers orders when he was gunned down by the coward.

You can spin it anyway you want to in an attempt to make the cop look good, but nobody with half a lick of sense is going to agree with you.

His own PD determined what he did was wrong and fired him for it. His family just got a 3 million dollar settlement from the city, so apparently they agreed also. Your hero is a bad cop.

Cops kill more than a thousand people each year and for every one that is a murder there are hundreds of cop apologists just like you who try to blame the victim.

This guy wasn't a good cop. He was another person that became a cop but was far too scared to do the job. The good cops need to weed these people out of police forces across the country because they are just outright murdering people.

Or they need to re-look at their training procedures. More and more I'm convinced that cops aren't taught enough about de-escalating a situation.

So, what you are saying is, you are the judge of which cops are good? This cop was not a "good cop", he got fired. Apparently his department agreed he is not a "good cop", therefore, you might as well delete this thread (since it is only about "good cops")
He didn't get fired because he was a bad cop, or did anything wrong. He got honorably discharged just to mitigate community unrest leading to rioting, from those too pathetically DUMB to understand the message that this OP is communicating.

BULLSHIT! Now try to explain away the three million dollar settlement.

It was murder. The man did everything by the book and was obeying the killers orders when he was gunned down by the coward.

You can spin it anyway you want to in an attempt to make the cop look good, but nobody with half a lick of sense is going to agree with you.

His own PD determined what he did was wrong and fired him for it. His family just got a 3 million dollar settlement from the city, so apparently they agreed also. Your hero is a bad cop.

Cops kill more than a thousand people each year and for every one that is a murder there are hundreds of cop apologists just like you who try to blame the victim.

I wouldn't call it murder. Murder implies intent and planning to kill. It was bad judgement that resulted in the killing of an innocent man. Homicide probably.

I wouldn't call it murder. Murder implies intent and planning to kill. It was bad judgement that resulted in the killing of an innocent man. Homicide probably.

When you pump seven bullets at a person (five into them) your full intent is to kill that person. If this cop wasn't a full blown coward he could have easily put his gun to the mans head and told him to not move until he figured out what was going on. Or he could have slammed the butt of the gun into the mans face. There was no reason whatsoever to pull the trigger on that man other than the cop was a coward.

I say he murdered the man because he had no justifiable reason to shoot him. Fear is not a reasonable excuse unless you are in actual immediate danger.

When you pump seven bullets at a person (five into them) your full intent is to kill that person. If this cop wasn't a full blown coward he could have easily put his gun to the mans head and told him to not move until he figured out what was going on. Or he could have slammed the butt of the gun into the mans face. There was no reason whatsoever to pull the trigger on that man other than the cop was a coward.

I say he murdered the man because he had no justifiable reason to shoot him. Fear is not a reasonable excuse unless you are in actual immediate danger.

I agree he had no justifiable reason - other than fear. It wasn't justified, but murder requires prior intent - approaching the car with the intention of killing the person for example. He could have done a lot of things differently - he either should not have been on the force or he was inadequately trained.

This guy wasn't a good cop. He was another person that became a cop but was far too scared to do the job. The good cops need to weed these people out of police forces across the country because they are just outright murdering people.

Or they need to re-look at their training procedures. More and more I'm convinced that cops aren't taught enough about de-escalating a situation.

Yes I'd say they at minimum need to change the procedure when stopping a car. That is an interface that is frought with misinterpretation even when there are no bad guys for 20 milles. Like make the law you have to keep your hands on the steering wheel, and when asked for ID use one hand to slowly reach for it. And the cop has to stand back towards the front fender out of direct line of fire. Something.

People say times have changed? Fine, change the way policing is done to update it. These videos of people, and most of them are black make no mistake, who have done nothing wrong yet are murdered by the police, have to end. It looks like what you'd see Soviet or East German police doing in 1976.

I agree he had no justifiable reason - other than fear. It wasn't justified, but murder requires prior intent - approaching the car with the intention of killing the person for example. He could have done a lot of things differently - he either should not have been on the force or he was inadequately trained.
Prior intent is not always required. For example: You shoot at me and accidentally kill my neighbor. Your intent was not to commit murder of that person, but you did it anyway. Another example: You are the get away driver for a bank robber. The robber kills the teller. You had no desire for anyone to die, but are still charged with murder.

This cop was a member of the worlds biggest gang. He was a ''road pirate''. His job was to terrorize the public by wearing a gang uniform and carrying several weapons, at least one of them deadly. He would stop people who were doing nothing but going from point A to point B, harming no one. He would then extort them via tickets. He was, in effect, committing armed robbery and extortion. Any killing, even unintentional during the course of another crime is murder. This cop is a murderer.

Where are the videos of 16 year old white teenagers reaching for ID and getting murdered. Post them up

Where are the videos of 16 year old black teenagers reaching for ID and getting murdered ? Post them up

But that doesn't include where they allow their hands to not be visible to the cop. That's not "murder" That's self-defense (Something your liberal educational system failed to teach you).

Why argue with racist fascists?
They are just authoritarian police state fans.You racists think it's a good thing to have black people murdered because you think black folk are all criminals.
All your shit about the poor cops, THE PEOPLE will get tired of this and seek justice for themselves.
SELF DEFENSE IS NOT A CRIME.
Like the OP title says >> YOU DON'T GET IT.

And why ? See post # 58 for the reason.

Like the OP title says >> YOU DON'T GET IT.

And why ? See post # 58 for the reason.

Forum List

Back