Petrodollars, foreign policy and the rhetoric of hate

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Trump supporters (Trumpsters) need to open their mind and consider the consequences to our economy if they do not consider the damage done, and what will be a much greater harm, as a result if Trump is elected POTUS.

Read and consider how the attack on Islam in his Stump speech, and the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:

The Untold Story Behind Saudi Arabia’s 41-Year U.S. Debt Secret

It's time to put emotional decisions aside, and rationally consider the consequences of your vote in November. Not only as to who is to represent you in The Congress, but who will stand at the bully pulpit and speak to the world.

How any rational person would consider voting for Cankles, is being rational, is most irrational.

• Banned
How any rational person would consider voting for Cankles, is being rational, is most irrational.

There are dozens of threads assassinating the character of Sect. Clinton. I suggest you read Moby Dick and consider how obsession sans reasoned thought worked for Capt. Ahab, his crew and his ship.

Some points rational people consider:
  • Experience matters
  • Human's learn from their mistakes
  • The definition of Demagoguery
  • The definition of a Charlatan
  • My post 143 in What''s the Best War Movie

There are dozens of threads assassinating the character of Sect. Clinton. I suggest you read Moby Dick and consider how obsession sans reasoned thought worked for Capt. Ahab, his crew and his ship.

• Experience matters
Now that is really funny. Have you not learned anything oh these past many years? Professional "experienced" politicians are fools, cheats, liars, and criminals.

Politicians are scum...they are the worst among us...and your beloved pantsuit is the worst of the worst.

• Banned

• Experience matters

Rating this post "funny" simply and surely defines you as a fool, maybe willfully ignorant, but more likely dumb as are most members of the idiot fringe.

the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:
Another example of how LWNJs love to take it up the ass

• Banned
the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:

Is there a rebuttal somewhere hidden in this response? Does TNH have insider knowledge as to how this will play out? Or, as in my judgment, is TNH simply too dumb to consider the consequences on every issues upon which he opines, and simply writes what he has been told to believe by the right wing propaganda machine? And using "LWNJs" without definition in a vulgar post is solid evidence of his immaturity and lack of education.

Last edited:

Is there a rebuttal somewhere hidden in this response? Does TNH have insider knowledge as to how this will play out? Or, as in my judgment, TNH is simply too dumb to consider the consequences on every issues upon which he opines, and simply writes what he has been told to believe by the right wing propaganda machine? And using "LWNJs" without definition in a vulgar post is solid evidence of his immaturity and lack of education.
Why do I need a rebuttal for that malarkey? We are the strongest country in the world. Quit being such a pussy. This is why nationalism is so popular right now. So many people are worried about everyone else.
What do you think will be so bad? Them dumping 800B in bonds? lol

• Banned

Is there a rebuttal somewhere hidden in this response? Does TNH have insider knowledge as to how this will play out? Or, as in my judgment, is TNH simply too dumb to consider the consequences on every issues upon which he opines, and simply writes what he has been told to believe by the right wing propaganda machine? And using "LWNJs" without definition in a vulgar post is solid evidence of his immaturity and lack of education.

More evidence that TNH lacks the education, knowledge and intelligence to evaluate the link in the OP and post a rebuttal.

Q. Why do stupid people believe the use of "funny" or emoticons contribute to any discussion

A. Simple is as simple does; simple minded people are overwhelmed by complex issues, thus they cannot offer anything of substance on issues which require study, critical thinking and pragmatic thought.

More evidence that TNH lacks the education, knowledge and intelligence to evaluate the link in the OP and post a rebuttal.

Q. Why do stupid people believe the use of "funny" or emoticons contribute to any discussion

A. Simple is as simple does; simple minded people are overwhelmed by complex issues, thus they cannot offer anything of substance on issues which require study, critical thinking and pragmatic thought.
are you going to elaborate on your OP or what, Mr.Substance?

Trump supporters (Trumpsters) need to open their mind and consider the consequences to our economy if they do not consider the damage done, and what will be a much greater harm, as a result if Trump is elected POTUS.

Read and consider how the attack on Islam in his Stump speech, and the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:

The Untold Story Behind Saudi Arabia’s 41-Year U.S. Debt Secret

It's time to put emotional decisions aside, and rationally consider the consequences of your vote in November. Not only as to who is to represent you in The Congress, but who will stand at the bully pulpit and speak to the world.

Imo Bill Simon was a genius. But, as a goper, I've consistently believed that Reagan's greatest failing was ending Carter's push to end ME reliance for energy, although some of Carter's moves like oil shale were fails, but conservation was not a fail. It's one thing to believe in free markets and trade and all, but there's no rule we have to have free trade with a nation that exports a religion that teaches people to kill us.

But, I'm curious about the thread. I'm not voting for Trump under any circumstance, but why is his take on free trade and writing down debt somehow bad when it comes to the Saudis?

• Experience matters
Now that is really funny. Have you not learned anything oh these past many years? Professional "experienced" politicians are fools, cheats, liars, and criminals.

Politicians are scum...they are the worst among us...and your beloved pantsuit is the worst of the worst.

WCs posts are always better than the best comedy.

As I recall the current president vowed to "wean America off oil". What did he mean by that? Everyone knows the freaking world runs on oil so Barry must have intended to reduce the U.S. to a 3rd world country depending on rich oil producing countries like Saudi Arabia. You can't have it both ways. Barry Hussein's foreign policy is a joke. Under his leadership or lack of it the entire middle east has become unstable. Barry's biography was titled "dreams of my father" but his father was an African nationalist who hated America. Barry doesn't even have the decency to refrain from talking a shot at republicans while he is in freaking Japan.

Last edited:

Is there a rebuttal somewhere hidden in this response? Does TNH have insider knowledge as to how this will play out? Or, as in my judgment, TNH is simply too dumb to consider the consequences on every issues upon which he opines, and simply writes what he has been told to believe by the right wing propaganda machine? And using "LWNJs" without definition in a vulgar post is solid evidence of his immaturity and lack of education.
Why do I need a rebuttal for that malarkey? We are the strongest country in the world. Quit being such a pussy. This is why nationalism is so popular right now. So many people are worried about everyone else.

1. We are not the strongest country in the world, our economy is weakened by the pretense that might makes right
  2. Patriotism is not the same as Nationalism, the former is broad and encomposes all of our citizens, their traditions and our system of governance
  3. Nationalism isn't broad, it is an extreme form of patriotism by people who disdain multiculturalism and a belief that the people should share a common language and so called traditional values.

1. We are not the strongest country in the world, our economy is weakened by the pretense that might makes right
  2. Patriotism is not the same as Nationalism, the former is broad and encomposes all of our citizens, their traditions and our system of governance
  3. Nationalism isn't broad, it is an extreme form of patriotism by people who disdain multiculturalism and a belief that the people should share a common language and so called traditional values.
ok so why are you so worried about SA

As I recall the current president vowed to "wean America off oil". What did he mean by that? Everyone knows the freaking world runs on oil so Barry must have intended to reduce the U.S. to a 3rd world country depending on rich oil producing countries like Saudi Arabia. You can't have it both ways.

Really, and I believe it was G.W. Bush is the one who spoke about the use of switch grass as an alternative to oil.

See:

Switchgrass Fuel: Bush Wanted It, Obama Gets It | OilPrice.com

As I recall the current president vowed to "wean America off oil". What did he mean by that? Everyone knows the freaking world runs on oil so Barry must have intended to reduce the U.S. to a 3rd world country depending on rich oil producing countries like Saudi Arabia. You can't have it both ways. Barry Hussein's foreign policy is a joke. Under his leadership or lack of it the entire middle east has become unstable. Barry's biography was titled "dreams of my father" but his father was an African nationalist who hated America. Barry doesn't even have the decency to refrain from talking a shot at republicans while he is in freaking Japan.
I don't give Obama credit, but it is a fact that our oil imports are down dramatically.
http://www.eia.gov/totalenergy/data/monthly/pdf/sec3_2.pdf

And, I don't think the Saudis wish us well, and I think we'd be well advised to use the decline in imports to lessen their power that can be used against us.

I'm worried that the hate and fear rhetoric of Trump and others will further erode our relationship to nations around the world. I suggest you read the link in the OP, maybe then you can comment with some credibility on this issue and others.

I'm worried that the hate and fear rhetoric of Trump and others will further erode our relationship to nations around the world. I suggest you read the link in the OP, maybe then you can comment with some credibility on this issue and others.
so you think we have a good relationship with SA? Please, tell me more!

Forum List

Back