Petrodollars, foreign policy and the rhetoric of hate

Trump supporters (Trumpsters) need to open their mind and consider the consequences to our economy if they do not consider the damage done, and what will be a much greater harm, as a result if Trump is elected POTUS.

Read and consider how the attack on Islam in his Stump speech, and the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:

The Untold Story Behind Saudi Arabia’s 41-Year U.S. Debt Secret

It's time to put emotional decisions aside, and rationally consider the consequences of your vote in November. Not only as to who is to represent you in The Congress, but who will stand at the bully pulpit and speak to the world.
All you need is love right. Wrong the Islamic extremist are going to hate us no matter what. I would rather get our oil from allies and our on lands than depend on OPEC that's smart National security. Drilling for our own oil will help our economy.

Wow, you clowns on the right have no ability to read with comprehension. Islamic extremists are criminals, the policy of declaring war on a noun is stupid and alienated a billion Muslims. Creating more enemies by calling them names, lodging a 'crusade' and occupying Iraq was incredibly stupid. The stupidity was framed by greed, the greed associated with oil. That those on the right seem to believe some other reason(s) created the antipathy for the
West (esp. GB & the US) by the ME nations is evidence of the total ignorance of history by too many on the right.
So whats your plan other than trying to be insulting ?

To get people to think, sometimes insulting their intelligence is the best method. Sometimes insulting their intelligence is a statement of facts.

Why would SA threatem to move their Petrodollars our of our Federal Treasury if money left there is the safest place on earth; don't for a minute believe the Royal Family will risk their fortune without forethought. You and I don't know what that threat might include and politics make for strange bedfellows.
Typical Liberal garbage "If you don't think the way I do you must be stupid". You people on the left are all for diversity as long as it meets the progressive dogma.
So the only plan is capitulation. OPEC is a threat to national security. Let them pull their money out and see their economy crash after their biggest customer stops buying their oil. We need to develop our resources here at home.

Trump supporters (Trumpsters) need to open their mind and consider the consequences to our economy if they do not consider the damage done, and what will be a much greater harm, as a result if Trump is elected POTUS.

Read and consider how the attack on Islam in his Stump speech, and the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:

It's time to put emotional decisions aside, and rationally consider the consequences of your vote in November. Not only as to who is to represent you in The Congress, but who will stand at the bully pulpit and speak to the world.
All you need is love right. Wrong the Islamic extremist are going to hate us no matter what. I would rather get our oil from allies and our on lands than depend on OPEC that's smart National security. Drilling for our own oil will help our economy.

Wow, you clowns on the right have no ability to read with comprehension. Islamic extremists are criminals, the policy of declaring war on a noun is stupid and alienated a billion Muslims. Creating more enemies by calling them names, lodging a 'crusade' and occupying Iraq was incredibly stupid. The stupidity was framed by greed, the greed associated with oil. That those on the right seem to believe some other reason(s) created the antipathy for the
West (esp. GB & the US) by the ME nations is evidence of the total ignorance of history by too many on the right.

To get people to think, sometimes insulting their intelligence is the best method. Sometimes insulting their intelligence is a statement of facts.

Why would SA threatem to move their Petrodollars our of our Federal Treasury if money left there is the safest place on earth; don't for a minute believe the Royal Family will risk their fortune without forethought. You and I don't know what that threat might include and politics make for strange bedfellows.
Typical Liberal garbage "If you don't think the way I do you must be stupid". You people on the left are all for diversity as long as it meets the progressive dogma.
So the only plan is capitulation. OPEC is a threat to national security. Let them pull their money out and see their economy crash after their biggest customer stops buying their oil. We need to develop our resources here at home.

OMG, you figured out what Wry Catcher was saying we need to do. Congratulations. Now explain to TNhartley please.

China and India are larger than the US, and both seek fossil fuels. Or is that "typical liberal garbage" and an example of my calling you stupid? What is "progressive dogma"? Was opposing Keystone an example of progressive drama, and , BTW, how would that have developed our resources here at home?

Here's an example you might like to comment upon:

California's Renewable Energy Programs

Moron.

Saudi Arabia is trying to bankrupt US Fracking and make us Democrat-like dependent on them.

Just STFU. Jesus! You're so fucking stupid and ignorant!

Ya think? LOL, of course not. Who told you what to write? PoliticalChic, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck?

Wry, your op was FranCoWtf stupid. Worse, you're incapable of learning or understanding even after I tell you what's happening in Saudi Arabia. Instead, you revert to your stupid, dipshit attempt to mock me and only look like a bigger idiot in the process

Moron.

Saudi Arabia is trying to bankrupt US Fracking and make us Democrat-like dependent on them.

Ya think? LOL, of course not. Who told you what to write? PoliticalChic, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck?

Wry, your op was FranCoWtf stupid. Worse, you're incapable of learning or understanding even after I tell you what's happening in Saudi Arabia. Instead, you revert to your stupid, dipshit attempt to mock me and only look like a bigger idiot in the process

Mock you? You do a good job of that everytime you post, you don't need my help.

You have zero credibility! Why would I accept anything you post as true?

OMG, you figured out what Wry Catcher was saying we need to do. Congratulations. Now explain to TNhartley please.
Maybe you can? :dunno:

Moron.

Mock you? You do a good job of that everytime you post, you don't need my help.

You have zero credibility! Why would I accept anything you post as true?
Well maybe you houldnt. But you should have intellectual honesty to look into it.

Forum List

Back