Petrodollars, foreign policy and the rhetoric of hate

How any rational person would consider voting for Cankles, is being rational, is most irrational.

There are dozens of threads assassinating the character of Sect. Clinton. I suggest you read Moby Dick and consider how obsession sans reasoned thought worked for Capt. Ahab, his crew and his ship.

Some points rational people consider:
  • Experience matters
  • Human's learn from their mistakes
  • The definition of Demagoguery
  • The definition of a Charlatan
  • My post 143 in What''s the Best War Movie
Clinton is a liar, corrupt, and only out for herself. How anyone could consider that acceptable in a president is beyond me.

...and yet, millions of Americans apparently do, since millions have voted for Mrs. BJ.

Has liberalism reduced our culture to one where lying, corruption, criminal acts, etc....are no longer considered unacceptable.

the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:
Another example of how LWNJs love to take it up the ass

Is there a rebuttal somewhere hidden in this response? Does TNH have insider knowledge as to how this will play out? Or, as in my judgment, is TNH simply too dumb to consider the consequences on every issues upon which he opines, and simply writes what he has been told to believe by the right wing propaganda machine? And using "LWNJs" without definition in a vulgar post is solid evidence of his immaturity and lack of education.

More evidence that TNH lacks the education, knowledge and intelligence to evaluate the link in the OP and post a rebuttal.

Q. Why do stupid people believe the use of "funny" or emoticons contribute to any discussion

A. Simple is as simple does; simple minded people are overwhelmed by complex issues, thus they cannot offer anything of substance on issues which require study, critical thinking and pragmatic thought.

are you going to elaborate on your OP or what, Mr.Substance?
What do you think will be so bad? Them dumping 800B in bonds? lol

lol? Sure, and then cut taxes, hire enough US Marshals, US Attorneys, Public Defenders, lease jail space and feed, clothe and provide medical care to 10 million or so people here illegally, and transport their American citizen minor children to a nation they have never visited nor whose language they do not understand. And let's not forget Trumps promise to do all these things and build up our military while Making America Great Again (or will that be in greater debt).

The more you clowns on the right post, the dumber you appear to be.

the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:

Is there a rebuttal somewhere hidden in this response? Does TNH have insider knowledge as to how this will play out? Or, as in my judgment, is TNH simply too dumb to consider the consequences on every issues upon which he opines, and simply writes what he has been told to believe by the right wing propaganda machine? And using "LWNJs" without definition in a vulgar post is solid evidence of his immaturity and lack of education.

More evidence that TNH lacks the education, knowledge and intelligence to evaluate the link in the OP and post a rebuttal.

Q. Why do stupid people believe the use of "funny" or emoticons contribute to any discussion

A. Simple is as simple does; simple minded people are overwhelmed by complex issues, thus they cannot offer anything of substance on issues which require study, critical thinking and pragmatic thought.

lol? Sure, and then cut taxes, hire enough US Marshals, US Attorneys, Public Defenders, lease jail space and feed, clothe and provide medical care to 10 million or so people here illegally, and transport their American citizen minor children to a nation they have never visited nor whose language they do not understand. And let's not forget Trumps promise to do all these things and build up our military while Making America Great Again (or will that be in greater debt).

Dude, your hypocritical ass STILL hasn't answered my question :lmao:

How any rational person would consider voting for Cankles, is being rational, is most irrational.

There are dozens of threads assassinating the character of Sect. Clinton. I suggest you read Moby Dick and consider how obsession sans reasoned thought worked for Capt. Ahab, his crew and his ship.

Some points rational people consider:
  • Experience matters
  • Human's learn from their mistakes
  • The definition of Demagoguery
  • The definition of a Charlatan
  • My post 143 in What''s the Best War Movie
Yes and Hillary's experience is one of constant failures.

What answer would you like to hear?

Trump's unfit to be POTUS and the GOP seems stuck on ""ain't if awful", and has no idea on how to make "it" better. If you were smart you would broaden the sources of information which guides you, that you're not is pitiful.

Let me recommend some things which will enlighten you:
  • The Economist
  • TIME Magazine
  • PBS & NPR
  • Study history, esp. the post WW I era
  • Actively listen to Trump's, Sander's and Clinton's words and ideas; and
  • Open your mind to new ideas by challenging and testing you beliefs.

Trump's unfit to be POTUS and the GOP seems stuck on ""ain't if awful", and has no idea on how to make "it" better. If you were smart you would broaden the sources of information which guides you, that you're not is pitiful.

• The Economist
  • TIME Magazine
  • PBS & NPR
I want to know why you are so worried about SA getting mad. Or why you think they are allies to us. FFS man, just say SOMETHING :)

• The Economist
  • TIME Magazine
  • PBS & NPR
I want to know why you are so worried about SA getting mad. Or why you think they are allies to us. FFS man, just say SOMETHING :)

Worried? Wrong word, concerned for the economic fallout if we were to elect Trump and SA followed through with the threat, and other creditor nations and American citizens started a run on the Treasury

Here's a little food for thought:

"Given the state of the global markets, the U.S. is still considered to be the best house in a bad neighborhood. Even though more than one third of the debt is owned by foreign nations, as long as there are no safer places to invest, money will find its way here. Therefore, global turmoil would be in the best interest of the federal government. Anything which raises fear will bring money to the Treasury and allay the need for higher taxes. However, one day this unsustainable path we’re on will reach its day of reckoning. However, that’s probably not any time soon."

Foreign powers own 1/3 of our debt, 10% of these powers are not our friends. See the link from which the quote above was copied:

Who Owns The Most U.S. Debt?

Seems like a third party would attract you and the other's who seem to think this thread is funny, let me suggest a mascot for you guys:

ostrich.jpg

• The Economist
  • TIME Magazine
  • PBS & NPR

Worried? Wrong word, concerned for the economic fallout if we were to elect Trump and SA followed through with the threat, and other creditor nations and American citizens started a run on the Treasury

"Given the state of the global markets, the U.S. is still considered to be the best house in a bad neighborhood. Even though more than one third of the debt is owned by foreign nations, as long as there are no safer places to invest, money will find its way here. Therefore, global turmoil would be in the best interest of the federal government. Anything which raises fear will bring money to the Treasury and allay the need for higher taxes. However, one day this unsustainable path we’re on will reach its day of reckoning. However, that’s probably not any time soon."

Foreign powers own 1/3 of our debt, 10% of these powers are not our friends. See the link from which the quote above was copied:

Seems like a third party would attract you and the other's who seem to think this thread is funny, let me suggest a mascot for you guys:

ostrich.jpg
"parties" don't attract me. I am not a partisan.
So, you are concerned of them dumping 800B in bonds? That's it? You think all of our other debt holders would start freaking out too? lol you do realize we still have power, right?
"what if china dumped our debt too?"--response--"what if we dumped the yuan?" ;)
Irony : you are willing to give up the truth for false economic security. Stick your head in the sand bro :lol:

Trump supporters (Trumpsters) need to open their mind and consider the consequences to our economy if they do not consider the damage done, and what will be a much greater harm, as a result if Trump is elected POTUS.

Read and consider how the attack on Islam in his Stump speech, and the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:

The Untold Story Behind Saudi Arabia’s 41-Year U.S. Debt Secret

It's time to put emotional decisions aside, and rationally consider the consequences of your vote in November. Not only as to who is to represent you in The Congress, but who will stand at the bully pulpit and speak to the world.
All you need is love right. Wrong the Islamic extremist are going to hate us no matter what. I would rather get our oil from allies and our on lands than depend on OPEC that's smart National security. Drilling for our own oil will help our economy.

Wow, you clowns on the right have no ability to read with comprehension. Islamic extremists are criminals, the policy of declaring war on a noun is stupid and alienated a billion Muslims. Creating more enemies by calling them names, lodging a 'crusade' and occupying Iraq was incredibly stupid. The stupidity was framed by greed, the greed associated with oil. That those on the right seem to believe some other reason(s) created the antipathy for the
West (esp. GB & the US) by the ME nations is evidence of the total ignorance of history by too many on the right.
So whats your plan other than trying to be insulting ?

• The Economist
  • TIME Magazine
  • PBS & NPR

ostrich.jpg
So, you are concerned of them dumping 800B in bonds? That's it? You think all of our other debt holders would start freaking out too? lol you do realize we still have power, right?
"what if china dumped our debt too?"--response--"what if we dumped the yuan?" ;)
Irony : you are willing to give up the truth for false economic security. Stick your head in the sand bro :lol:

I can't fix stupidity, or your lack of education and inability to comprehend how economic warfare has lead to conflicts, violence and military actions.

Trump supporters (Trumpsters) need to open their mind and consider the consequences to our economy if they do not consider the damage done, and what will be a much greater harm, as a result if Trump is elected POTUS.

Read and consider how the attack on Islam in his Stump speech, and the actions of The Congress to hold Saudi Arabia responsible for the deaths of American Citizens in the 911 attacks, will fundamentally change foreign affairs and the economic future of our nation and its citizens, here:

It's time to put emotional decisions aside, and rationally consider the consequences of your vote in November. Not only as to who is to represent you in The Congress, but who will stand at the bully pulpit and speak to the world.
All you need is love right. Wrong the Islamic extremist are going to hate us no matter what. I would rather get our oil from allies and our on lands than depend on OPEC that's smart National security. Drilling for our own oil will help our economy.

Wow, you clowns on the right have no ability to read with comprehension. Islamic extremists are criminals, the policy of declaring war on a noun is stupid and alienated a billion Muslims. Creating more enemies by calling them names, lodging a 'crusade' and occupying Iraq was incredibly stupid. The stupidity was framed by greed, the greed associated with oil. That those on the right seem to believe some other reason(s) created the antipathy for the
West (esp. GB & the US) by the ME nations is evidence of the total ignorance of history by too many on the right.
I believe his basic contention is we need to get off of oil, or at last the oil we import from the ME, so as to avoid cozying up to corrupt (and damn dangerous) regimes like the Saudis, and let them deal with their own unwashed masses.

Imo that's a policy we should have stuck with in 1980, but better late than never. But, we still have to help kill terrorists who would help kill us.

• The Economist
  • TIME Magazine
  • PBS & NPR

ostrich.jpg

I can't fix stupidity, or your lack of education and inability to comprehend how economic warfare has lead to conflicts, violence and military actions.
So your solution is to just bend over?
Look dude, im not for warfare of any kind, but I am not a pussy.
I am not worried about the dropping of 800B in bonds. You can live in your little bubble and be scared of it. I wont. You can cower at the threat of others. I wont. You can think the world will freak out when SA dumps their small amount of bonds. I wont.

To get people to think, sometimes insulting their intelligence is the best method. Sometimes insulting their intelligence is a statement of facts.

Why would SA threatem to move their Petrodollars our of our Federal Treasury if money left there is the safest place on earth; don't for a minute believe the Royal Family will risk their fortune without forethought. You and I don't know what that threat might include and politics make for strange bedfellows.

• The Economist
  • TIME Magazine
  • PBS & NPR

ostrich.jpg

I am not worried about the dropping of 800B in bonds. You can live in your little bubble and be scared of it. I wont. You can cower at the threat of others. I wont. You can think the world will freak out when SA dumps their small amount of bonds. I wont.

FU and your logical fallacies. I'm for diplomacy, not Brinkmanship and not for playing a zero sum game. You claim to be independant, your words suggest otherwise.

Last edited:

Moron.

Saudi Arabia is trying to bankrupt US Fracking and make us Democrat-like dependent on them.

Just STFU. Jesus! You're so fucking stupid and ignorant!

Moron.

Saudi Arabia is trying to bankrupt US Fracking and make us Democrat-like dependent on them.

Just STFU. Jesus! You're so fucking stupid and ignorant!

Ya think? LOL, of course not. Who told you what to write? PoliticalChic, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck?

ostrich.jpg

FU and you logical fallacies. I'm for diplomacy, not Brinkmanship and not for playing a zero sum game. You claim to be independant, your words suggest otherwise.
diplomacy isn't bending over and taking it up the ass, dumbfuck.
If you were HALF as smart as your arrogant ass thinks you are, you would STILL be a dumbfuck.
Yea, you can tell someones mentality by discussing one subject.... Good gawd. How fuckin stupid can one get? Open your eyes asshole.

ostrich.jpg

FU and you logical fallacies. I'm for diplomacy, not Brinkmanship and not for playing a zero sum game. You claim to be independant, your words suggest otherwise.
diplomacy isn't bending over and taking it up the ass, dumbfuck.
If you were HALF as smart as your arrogant ass thinks you are, you would STILL be a dumbfuck.
Yea, you can tell someones mentality by discussing one subject.... Good gawd. How fuckin stupid can one get? Open your eyes asshole.

Being angry because you can't understand the written word is sad and pitiful. I wrote, "I'M FOR Diplomacy, NOT Brinkmanship and not for playing a zero sum game." You claim to be independant, your words suggest otherwise.

This like talking to truthmatters. Except with 5 letter words. Ugh

Forum List

Back