Pepe the frog

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Pepe made it to the Hillary's website.

hillaryclinton.com feed

1zeii5g.png

The demagogues from CNN and MSNBC are discussing it right now.

2j1lu6s.jpg

Pepe - "white supremacist". LOOOOL

Last edited:
Pepe made it to the Hillary's website.

hillaryclinton.com feed

1zeii5g.png

The demagogues from CNN and MSNBC are discussing it right now.

2j1lu6s.jpg

Pepe - "white supremacist. LOOOOL
The alt-Right are troll supremes, that's for sure. It's like 5-8,000 people all together and the left is crapping their pants like they're some major force. Lol
Since the leftists always gang up, any group larger than 1 person is intimidating to them.

Check out this bozzo.

nfo9pl.png

"He's some icon you put in your profile to indicate solidarity with the alt right and white supremacists".

They don't realize - you can't kill Pepe.

14id9gw.jpg

Oooh ohhh
When Duck Dynasty eats those frog legs, they are actually devouring white supremacy.

Didn't think of that did you?

Oooh ohhh
When Duck Dynasty eats those frog legs, they are actually devouring white supremacy.

Didn't think of that did you?

Normies have no clue what Pepe stands for. They're partially right though, since Pepe can be whatever you wanted him to be. I don't think they would mind Red Pepe.

207nsbk.jpg

It's amazing that a woman running for President is afraid of a cartoon character.

Good to know Americano is an alt-right faggot. Using the lingo and everything...

Riiiiiiiiiightttt... And you lefties are calling us deplorable? LOL, look at that leftist champion of tolerance.

You learned that word from your parents? Is that how they call you, a faggot?

A week ago you didn't know the alt-right existed, and now mindlessly parroting your zombie-in-chief.

Don't hope much that you insulted me, since I've been called worse by better. Have it coming from pissed off leftist, is a badge of honor.

Now go back to your safe space.

Good to know Americano is an alt-right faggot. Using the lingo and everything...

Riiiiiiiiiightttt... And you lefties are calling us deplorable? LOL, look at that leftist champion of tolerance.

You learned that word from your parents? Is that how they call you, a faggot?

A week ago you didn't know the alt-right existed, and now mindlessly parroting your zombie-in-chief.

Don't hope much that you insulted me, since I've been called worse by better. Have it coming from pissed off leftist, is a badge of honor.

Now go back to your safe space.

No one has to "tolerate" your alt-right faggotry, faggot.

I've known about the alt-right for over a year from another forum.

You sure did lash out a lot for a guy who "wasn't insulted."

No safe space needed from some alt-right faggot.

There is no such thing as alt right. Democrats made it up. Just like they made up the frog.

Forum List

Back