Pepe the frog

Pepe made it to the Hillary's website.

hillaryclinton.com feed

1zeii5g.png

The demagogues from CNN and MSNBC are discussing it right now.

2j1lu6s.jpg

Pepe - "white supremacist". LOOOOL
So...you're down with Pepe...

I'm down with anything that drives you leftist loons crazy.

In just one week, leftist went from retard to full potato. No wonder Hillary's brain is half fried.

Alt-right, deplorable, white supremacists... Pepe.

LOOOOOOL

Pepe the frog is used for all sorts of disgusting memes. I saw one of a green-skinned Jesus being crucified while 8 frogs on unicycles rode around underneath the cross. Do you see the Pope complaining about it? No, because it would be a complete waste of his time.

Hillary is no Pope. :D

Whoever is advising her is doing helluva job. I wonder what are they smoking in her camp... They imagining things.

2mnk843.jpg

Can't redefine the past... democrats are party of slavery, segregation, KKK and Jim Crow.

In the normal sense you are right, but the ideologues specialize in spinning the understanding of our history to suit their ideology, when we should be taking lessons from history to derive our lessons, not torturing our history to fit our ideology.

Can't redefine the past... democrats are party of slavery, segregation, KKK and Jim Crow.

In the normal sense you are right, but the ideologues specialize in spinning the understanding of our history to suit their ideology, when we should be taking lessons from history to derive our lessons, not torturing our history to fit our ideology.

Straight out of Alinsky's rules: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

How, what Hillary is doing now, is different from what Hitler was doing to get on top?

OMG, I just saw the Big Pepe!!!

2db2bds.png

I think Pepe is a symbol of rebellion against the status quo, the status quo being that THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY, SO THERE!!!

So people use Pepe to say these forbidden things.

They put Pepe in a Nazi uniform, not because they are Nazis, but because they want to watch the political correctness people go all apeshit and yell "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!"

And now Hillary has done JUST THAT, so THEY WIN.

I think Pepe is a symbol of rebellion against the status quo, the status quo being that THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY, SO THERE!!!

So people use Pepe to say these forbidden things.

They put Pepe in a Nazi uniform, not because they are Nazis, but because they want to watch the political correctness people go all apeshit and yell "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!"

And now Hillary has done JUST THAT, so THEY WIN.
To some degree, but more people use him as just a stand in for a person than for trolling, as I understand it.

Pepe made it to Italian newspapers.

2m7ztqd.jpg

"Trump and the frog symbols of racial hate. "Pepe the frog" the cartoon used on the internet by antisemitists and racists."

LOL, I'm crying.

Pepe is used for dark humor of all sorts. Conversely, dat boi exemplifies casual slackery. Where did dat boi come from, and for what purpose? Nobody really knows.

tumblr_o6kao9X0XN1s3q9o1o1_1280.jpg

Forum List

Back