Trump turns Hillary's "deplorable" remarks into campaign ad

upload_2016-9-12_21-0-12.png

Actually, it's a privilege to be among those ^ people.

Last edited:
Great tactic by HRC.

Bait taken by Drumpf.

. . . You know, they may say Trump voters are ill educated and a bit slow.

But HRC supporters are seriously out of touch mainstream America and basic civility. They have spent so much time fighting hate and bigotry, they haven't really understood that they have become what they thought they are fighting.

What an irony.

famous11.jpg

It's really rich coming from a man like Trump who has said so many worse things. She said only half ( which I think is underestimating) are deplorables. A good percentage of trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim, not American, homophobic, muslimphobic, definitely transphobic.

Trump has given the bigots in this country a voice. Since Trump has started running for president they are coming out of the woodworks like roaches. They feel comfortable being open with their bigotry now.

31% Of Donald Trump Supporters Want To Ban Gay People From The United States | Huffington Post

https://thinkprogress.org/is-hillar...the-polling-data-says-2b37625a1df3#.aqa6disl9

Last edited:
It's really rich coming from a man like Trump who has said so many worse things. She said only half ( which I think is underestimating) are deplorables. A good percentage of trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim, not American
That's because you are a smug asshole. Being a liberal it's par for the course, however, post up his comment when he demonized her supporters?

It's really rich coming from a man like Trump who has said so many worse things. She said only half ( which I think is underestimating) are deplorables. A good percentage of trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim, not American
That's because you are a smug asshole. Being a liberal it's par for the course, however, post up his comment when he demonized her supporters?

But Trump isn't a smug asshole? The many people he has insulted. The sexism theme with his campaign. His comments about Mexicans.

He made fun of a disabled man for goodness sake.

His supporters are even worse because they enable him to do so.

Last edited:

But Trump isn't a smug asshole? The many people he has insulted. The sexism theme with his campaign. His comments about Mexicans.

He made fun of a disabled man for goodness sakes.
Hillary made fun of 10s of millions but you don't give a fuck.

LOL

LOL

Trump slandered whole ethnic and religious group of people and his supporters defended him. They didn't give a fuck.

LOL

Trump slandered whole ethnic and religious group of people and his supporters defended him. They didn't give a fuck.
Hillary demeaned 10s of millions and you can't be bothered because you are a leftist asshole.

LOL

Hillary demeaned 10s of millions and you can't be bothered because you are a leftist asshole.

Yeah I'm not bothered because Trump basket of deplorables stood by him when he slandered every ethnic group in the book. That tells me they have no issue with having an open bigot as president.

LOL

Yeah I'm not bothered because Trump basket of deplorables stood by him when he slandered every ethnic group in the book. That tells me they have no issue with having an open bigot as president.
Except he didn't. Lying is all you have while you ignore all the millions you hate anyway.

LOL, you are pathetic.

LOL

Except he didn't. Lying is all you have while you ignore all the millions you hate anyway.

LOL, you are pathetic.

Typical neocon response. When in a debate neocons resort to accusations of lying and other name calling.

You neocons bash Hilary for the very thing that is the foundation of your party and Trump's campaign. Which is slander.

November can't come fast enough when Hilary wins in a landslide. Not because she's such a great politician but because no one wants America to become a nazi regime.

He made fun of a disabled man for goodness sake.

His supporters are even worse because they enable him to do so.
Sexism? You do know he had one of the first women ceo's on his salary? Hillary pays her bitches less than the men.

Forum List

Back