Pepe the frog

Good to know Americano is an alt-right faggot. Using the lingo and everything...

Riiiiiiiiiightttt... And you lefties are calling us deplorable? LOL, look at that leftist champion of tolerance.

You learned that word from your parents? Is that how they call you, a faggot?

A week ago you didn't know the alt-right existed, and now mindlessly parroting your zombie-in-chief.

Don't hope much that you insulted me, since I've been called worse by better. Have it coming from pissed off leftist, is a badge of honor.

Now go back to your safe space.

No one has to "tolerate" your alt-right faggotry, faggot.

I've known about the alt-right for over a year from another forum.

You sure did lash out a lot for a guy who "wasn't insulted."

No safe space needed from some alt-right faggot.

Wow, you know everything...

But, do you know your dad?

Go back to safe space, shitstain.

2cn7g1u.jpg

How Pepe the Frog Became a Nazi Trump Supporter and Alt-Right Symbol

Liberals have turned an internet prank into a major issue of the campaign.

It is much more than that. The kabal of White Nationalists who run around in 4Chan and other internet places have as their goal to develop the skills to rebrand and redefine symbols, and they have also worked on using Taylor Swift to the same effect as Pepe, who began as an ecological symbol associated with nature at the time of all the hoopla about dying and mutated frogs. One wag referred to frogs as the "Canary in the mine" of Nature, lol.

But this little White Nationalist kabal has some very intelligent and creative minds behind it. I respect and admire them for their ability to redefine symbols as was their sole goal with Pepe. (But White Nationalism is the wrong road to take to Katmandu friends.)

Their goal is to use these skills to hijack symbols that have been embedded in the minds of the public with billions of dollars of advertising and then when people look back at the symbol with its new meaning, it seems ubiquitous and they ask "How did we lose these beliefs?" And it gains in their mind an artificial respectability of past popular consent that it truly never ever had. After a while racism and segregation seem to have been nothing more than an ancient common bit of wisdom we gave up on because of changes in style and not that it was always the province of a few racist elites and never commonly shared by all. The Church and Synagogues have been consistent and fairly universal in their condemnation of racism, but the White Nationalists are trying to change all that by using libtard dupes to redefine old symbols for them, the White Nationalists, so they can claim it for their own redefinition of our history and past culture.

Notice the summary of your article just about sums all this up?

"...he said. “Turning Pepe into a white nationalist icon was one of our original goals, although we’ve had our hands in many other things.”

One of those things has been helping to turn Taylor Swift into an “Aryan goddess.” When several publications (Broadly, Slate, and The Washington Post) this week reported on the alt-right’s fixation on the pop star, #FrogTwitter was somewhat triumphant. “I never thought that would work,” @JaredTSwift said, “but they finally noticed.”

@PaulTown_ characterized Pepe as “an experiment” the group used “as a test.”

“As you can see,” he said, “it went better than we could ever have imagined.”

These wanks are doing to Trump what they have done to Pepe and are trying to do to Taylor Swift.

All stupid Hillary is doing is CONSOLIDATING THEIR CHANGE OF MEANING TO A SYMBOL, and she has no clue she is enabling her "deplorable" opponents to do this.

She's giving these people exactly what they want, which is attention.

And, perhaps more importantly, she is playing a necessary role in their efforts to redefine old symbols to meet the use of these White Nationalists.

Without liberals like her who pass judgement on things that they do not really understand, the White Nationalists could not redefine these symbols as they do.

Ben Garrison, poor guy is now thought to be an Alt-Right icon when he is nothing of the sort, the dude is a libertarian.

CDZ - Paleoconservatives, White Nationalists, 1488ers and the New Alt-Right Defined.

But who cares about all this shit? It's a fucking cartoon frog. It's not real, it's a fucking cartoon frog. People can make memes all day, it doesn't mean a fuck's worth of difference. Hillary is a fucking moron for giving these alt-right people attention, when all they've been doing is trolling on the internet because they want to piss people off and get themselves attention. She has fallen into their trap, and now they can gloat about their victory.

But who cares about all this shit? It's a fucking cartoon frog. It's not real, it's a fucking cartoon frog. People can make memes all day, it doesn't mean a fuck's worth of difference. Hillary is a fucking moron for giving these alt-right people attention, when all they've been doing is trolling on the internet so they could get attention. She has fallen into their trap, and now they can gloat about their victory.

It is important to not allow the White Nationalists to redefine our past by redefining the symbols used to define our past.

It is important to realize that leftwing shills like Hillary and her Clintonista followers are playing the fools in enabling the White Nationalists to do so.

Pepe the frog is used for all sorts of disgusting memes. I saw one of a green-skinned Jesus being crucified while 8 frogs on unicycles rode around underneath the cross. Do you see the Pope complaining about it? No, because it would be a complete waste of his time.

Pepe the frog is used for all sorts of disgusting memes. I saw one of a green-skinned Jesus being crucified while 8 frogs on unicycles rode around underneath the cross. Do you see the Pope complaining about it? No, because it would be a complete waste of his time.
But that was not the most typical use of Pepe. It began as an ecology thing and spread from there.

People seem to have this appeal to that imagery some how.

Why? Hell if I know.

But who cares about all this shit? It's a fucking cartoon frog. It's not real, it's a fucking cartoon frog. People can make memes all day, it doesn't mean a fuck's worth of difference. Hillary is a fucking moron for giving these alt-right people attention, when all they've been doing is trolling on the internet because they want to piss people off and get themselves attention. She has fallen into their trap, and now they can gloat about their victory.

the frog, as a symbol, represents a convergence of politics and metaphysics, that has been certain for thousands of years. it's the lifestyle of the frog, amphibious creatures really, a foot on the land and a foot in the water so to speak. very abstract. suppose the internet is like a pond, and there are frogs, and frogs make noises, signals, memes... you get it? the ancients tell the story of the exodus of the israelites from egypt, and the prophets tell the story of frogs gathering the nations to battle at armageddon, so there's that.

I seem to remember that one of the curses on Egypt was a plague of frogs.

the frog, as a symbol, represents a convergence of politics and metaphysics, that has been certain for thousands of years. it's the lifestyle of the frog, amphibious creatures really, a foot on the land and a foot in the water so to speak. very abstract. suppose the internet is like a pond, and there are frogs, and frogs make noises, signals, memes... you get it? the ancients tell the story of the exodus of the israelites from egypt, and the prophets tell the story of frogs gathering the nations to battle at armageddon, so there's that.

I seriously doubt that Furie had all that in mind when he first began using Pepe to represent Nature in his Boy Scout manual.

But who knows? Maybe I give him too much credit?

Good to know Americano is an alt-right faggot. Using the lingo and everything...

Riiiiiiiiiightttt... And you lefties are calling us deplorable? LOL, look at that leftist champion of tolerance.

You learned that word from your parents? Is that how they call you, a faggot?

A week ago you didn't know the alt-right existed, and now mindlessly parroting your zombie-in-chief.

Don't hope much that you insulted me, since I've been called worse by better. Have it coming from pissed off leftist, is a badge of honor.

Now go back to your safe space.

No one has to "tolerate" your alt-right faggotry, faggot.

I've known about the alt-right for over a year from another forum.

You sure did lash out a lot for a guy who "wasn't insulted."

No safe space needed from some alt-right faggot.

Wow, you know everything...

But, do you know your dad?

Go back to safe space, shitstain.
Now that's a typical Alt-Right Drumpf supporter comment.

>"Hilary moron for giving alt-right attention"
>Than proceeds with giving alt-right people attention

Good job.

But who cares about all this shit? It's a fucking cartoon frog. It's not real, it's a fucking cartoon frog. People can make memes all day, it doesn't mean a fuck's worth of difference. Hillary is a fucking moron for giving these alt-right people attention, when all they've been doing is trolling on the internet so they could get attention. She has fallen into their trap, and now they can gloat about their victory.

It is important to not allow the White Nationalists to redefine our past by redefining the symbols used to define our past.

It is important to realize that leftwing shills like Hillary and her Clintonista followers are playing the fools in enabling the White Nationalists to do so.

Can't redefine the past... democrats are party of slavery, segregation, KKK and Jim Crow.

Forum List

Back