option

Time for more java

People who insist the 2020 presidential election was stolen are:

Oh, sorry... forgot to have an

All of the above or some of the above

option

Time for more java
AssItch.jpg

This poll says that almost half of America believes it was stolen.

As for myself, I saw how they changed all the election laws because of Covid and they refuse to change them back. Very telling

And I see how the media dominates opinion and how it all leans Left, along with academia. How then can elections ever be fair knowing the DNC controls both the media and academia? And yes, study after study confirms both the media and academia lean hard left.

And lastly, when everyone went to bed election night, they thought Trump had won, but miraculously lost after midnight?

As for myself, I saw how they changed all the election laws because of Covid and they refuse to change them back. Very telling

And I see how the media dominates opinion and how it all leans Left, along with academia. How then can elections ever be fair knowing the DNC controls both the media and academia? And yes, study after study confirms both the media and academia lean hard left.

And lastly, when everyone went to bed election night, they thought Trump had won, but miraculously lost after midnight?
Other polls show a majority believe Biden only won by fraud.
That's because the true Big Lie is the Big Guy

yeh, that last thing is really, really indicative of

what word?

so many words suffice, actually... How about the word Bizarre?

How aobut the word UNLIKELY

IMPLAUSIBLE

No, here's the PERFECT word:

IMPOSSIBLE!

Then there's this: the book written by Mollie Hemingway (Fox commentator).. goes into massive detail about the various fraud schemes employed

a must -read for all Americans.

You DO realize that Trump was in office when COVID hit and the election laws got changed, right?

As far as the OP's poll? I'm gonna go with "all of the above".

Trump told them he couldn't lose, his followers bought into the bullshit, and when he lost, they claimed that the election was stolen. If there was as much fraud and stealing going on, don't you think that SOME kind of credible evidence would have come out in the past couple of years? But, none has, so no, the election wasn't stolen. Trump just lost and neither he nor his supporters can accept that he lost. Must suck to be so delusional.

yeh, that last thing is really, really indicative of

what word?

so many words suffice, actually... How about the word Bizarre?

How aobut the word UNLIKELY

IMPLAUSIBLE

No, here's the PERFECT word:

IMPOSSIBLE!

Then there's this: the book written by Mollie Hemingway (Fox commentator).. goes into massive detail about the various fraud schemes employed

a must -read for all Americans.
Yet another coincidence theorist.

And you know that there are some democrats in there that believe it was stolen but will never admit to it

The funny part is all the democrats who think it was stolen and admit it.

:auiqs.jpg:

the bizarre thing is all those dims who know it was stolen but REFUSE to admit it publicly... I speak of cnn folks

and msnbc and etc... How can you get up in front of the whole nation and LIE your ass off like that, knowing you are spewing lies?

I guess if you never look in a mirror.. never want to be bothered by... a conscience..

:dunno:

the bizarre thing is all those dims who know it was stolen but REFUSE to admit it publicly... I speak of cnn folks

and msnbc and etc... How can you get up in front of the whole nation and LIE your ass off like that, knowing you are spewing lies?

I guess if you never look in a mirror.. never want to be bothered by... a conscience..

:dunno:
What a stupid claim

Only dim witted Trump followers believe it was stolen

I remember when the Republican Party used to be the adults in the room and the Democrats acted like the spoiled, whining, petulant little children. Then Cult 45 came along and said, "Hold my beer." Now it's a party of conspiracy theorists, crybabies, and cranks.

Forum List

Back